Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election (41532 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by BrickDevo: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na today?
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Olabode971(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
that's how it is run in the northern area...
No wonder they always sweep aside the western and eastern
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Ihatemumu: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
One Nigeria indeed.

South are slaves to the North.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by reyscrub(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by obi4eze(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Saw this news on Twitter today. I wasn't surprised.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by netflicks(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Normal life
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Okuda(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
dumahi:
I don't know if the Northerners realize how much damage they are causing to their kids' moral sense. That's one reason why they won't have conscience and kill without qualms even as teens.

their kids or this country. na these people dey bring the liles of buhari back

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by obi4eze(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Farki:
INEC won't say a word about this.

The North will continue to reap their rewards.

INEC responded on Twitter and said they're responsible for the State election undecided
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by pooozeee(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2021

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
KingZaddy:

Let that outrage kill all of you there...

Where were you when children voted for buhari during Jonathan's time?

No make me vex this useless night

Don't mind the useless hypocrites...
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by NosaHenry(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is it just occurring to them? The north has been using even unborn babies to vote in elections. Is this outcry because it's them them?

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
The outrage should be how did INEC issue them voter ID's.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by AreaFada2: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
rexlims:
Which outrage, Na today e dey start. Underage voting is a norm in d northern part of dis country. Na down south and other parts of d country Na im INEC or state electoral body dey flex muscle up and down.
I wonder o. Kids have always voted up North.
Census figures have also always been inflated up North.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Sheuns(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
It’s a norm over there. I have a video of a child casting ballot during 2019 general elections. The incident happened in katsina.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Sijo01(f): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Not surprised! It's what they're known for.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by fkj950ax(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Farki:
INEC won't say a word about this.

The North will continue to reap its rewards.

They have.
And it is NONSENSE

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ruffDiamond: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
One Nigeria is a SCAM,those savages,born trowey animals up north can never change laid lai

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Patrioticman007(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

See who's talking about killings!!

Same people killing their fellow igbo Muslims at Nsukka and imo state!!

Same people attacking and Killing Muslims in the name of endsars protest have no moral right to condemn the north as killers!!

I still wonder why the east hardly bring out the ills of their society!!

Why una dey like to pretend as if the East is perfect?

You can only deceive those that haven't been to the East.

You people are worse than the north you condemn on daily basis.

Why are you people not posting about the ipob killings that is currently going on in the east?

Cos you don't want the world to see them as terrorist that they are right??

E go soon be una like film!

Why bother yourself on this forum that is 90% dominated by e bows, however the facts speak for themselves.
1. Cocaine pushers na dem.
2. Human trafficking na dem.
3. Baby factories na dem.
4 yahoo na dem.
5. Bunkering na dem
6. Kidnapping na dem
and many other vices, wait till it consumes them all.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Vistra40: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

Same people attacking and Killing Muslims in the name of endsars protest have no moral right to condemn the north as killers!!

Why are you people not posting about the ipob killings that is currently going on in the east?

And who told you the person you quoted is an igbo person? Do you see igbo even in your dreams?

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by 001spice: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why is it that anything from the north is always negative.even in the bible anything north is always negative.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by TGM2015: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
What I know is that most of those individuals that looks like underage are actually in their 20s.

I do see many of them in Lagos as Trailer drivers and commercial motorcycle riders.

I was expecting to see pictures. Anyway, if all election stakeholders in the state accepted them as eligible, why the complain.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Laideabdulahi: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

Sanwo Olu just called me and said I shud tell you to "calm down".
You are just exhibiting the traits of a bigot.
Calm down,

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Shattuck(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
this is so pathetic, God how did we get here as a nation, everything being done in Nigeria just defiles logic and common sense, if you ask the government to explain and justify this what logic are they gonna use. a nation that can't just do what is right when it isn't even rocket science. just basic common sense.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by oglalasioux(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

This calls for great concern. A statement like this was made a few days before July 1966.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Racoon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
rexlims:
Which outrage, Na today e dey start. Underage voting is a norm in d northern part of dis country. Na down south and other parts of d country Na im INEC or state electoral body dey flex muscle up and down.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by SlayerForever: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
I call on the people in the East to employ this during the next general elections.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ignis: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
There was a country
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by michoim(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
IPOB news...
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Its not new
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by micflo28(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Northern kids are the ones that determine who wins an election. If only the adults voted, no northerner will be able to clinch power.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by donyfrank: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why won't they vote?
All of them share in the suffering ravaging the country.
There is nothing like underage suffering
Please kids vote!

EXCLUSIVE: Four Years After, Ex-nigerian Minister Set To Return Home From Exile / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s