Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election (41527 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Drone95(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Mtchew. Na today?
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by peterdrock001(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

See who's talking about killings!!

Same people killing their fellow igbo Muslims at Nsukka and imo state!!

Same people attacking and Killing Muslims in the name of endsars protest have no moral right to condemn the north as killers!!

I still wonder why the east hardly bring out the ills of their society!!

Why una dey like to pretend as if the East is perfect?

You can only deceive those that haven't been to the East.

You people are worse than the north you condemn on daily basis.

Why are you people not posting about the ipob killings that is currently going on in the east?

Cos you don't want the world to see them as terrorist that they are right??

E go soon be una like film!

Oga what brought east into this talk?
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by privaldo: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2021
NaMeAboki:
Its not peculiar to Kano alone its also happening in other places in the south, including Bayelsa but not widely reported.

How do we know that this is Bayelsa, and not a Northern state.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Iykerolx(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
That's the major problem we Nigerians are facing, not taking things that are happening and seeing serious knowing that either the country is good or bad we don dey we don dey/ but when it comes to our personal life and affairs we fit do the undo......... why that wish matters most is ignored, abandoned and neglected.
I vividly remember same issue also occurred and arises in the last Presidential Election about children casting their vote in same state is this not shame to the country? God help us all. Amen oo
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by baxmaich(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
North, north, north, that is their purpose of giving birth to plenty chirldren they can't cater for.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by fc450(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

See who's talking about killings!!

Same people killing their fellow igbo Muslims at Nsukka and imo state!!

Same people attacking and Killing Muslims in the name of endsars protest have no moral right to condemn the north as killers!!

I still wonder why the east hardly bring out the ills of their society!!

Why una dey like to pretend as if the East is perfect?

You can only deceive those that haven't been to the East.

You people are worse than the north you condemn on daily basis.

Why are you people not posting about the ipob killings that is currently going on in the east?

Cos you don't want the world to see them as terrorist that they are right??

E go soon be una like film!
ya mumu done over ripe
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=Nchenches post=98169692][/quote] So pathetic the Igbos and Yorubas are unstable. South south is action
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Eohara(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Professor professor including the cows in kano
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by NaMeAboki: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
privaldo:

How do we know that this is Bayelsa, and not a Northern state.

https://www.informationng.com/2015/12/underage-voters-in-bayelsa-election-photos.html
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by privaldo: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by philo04(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
ChoCho54:
No Inec in the south would tolerate this. The south is where government agents flex their muscles.
you just seat and watch ....there is a big plan going on
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by philo04(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jostoman:
they think they are the only one that know how to use underage to vote everybody eyes don open now.
nah our own go worse pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by philo04(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
SAMBARRY:
the desperation of the North with efforts of their barbarian foot soildiers to keep nigeria from getting emancipated from the clutch hold of poverty and ignorance is amazing

Tuehhhhh
the question is for how long
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by philo04(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Godbless3:

Park well jare.. Una no fit do anything.
Look the way our custom officers do in our boarder when we all know the border in the north you can move goods freely.
If nah child voting lai lai e no go happen for south south.
Who want his/her child to be kill when the rigger will still win and no qualms?
Talk something else ogbeni.
that is the problem FEAR...
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
philo04:
the question is for how long
for as long as the northern elites keep deceiving the foolanis that they own nigeria and the world revolves around them and their useless cows lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
TGM2015:
What I know is that most of those individuals that looks like underage are actually in their 20s.

I do see many of them in Lagos as Trailer drivers and commercial motorcycle riders.

I was expecting to see pictures. Anyway, if all election stakeholders in the state accepted them as eligible, why the complain.

' O God of Creation, Direct our Country's noble cause, Guide our Leaders right, Help our Youths the truth to know, ... Build & sustain Nigeria & Nigerians' Peace, Unity and Progress. May those against this ☝️never: know peace unite, and make progress'

This is your signature,
Are you too dumbb to see that underage voting destroys a country?
Would God come down and fix that?
People like you curse yourselves daily
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by TGM2015: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
What I know is that most of those individuals that looks like underage are actually in their 20s.

I do see many of them in Lagos as Trailer drivers and commercial motorcycle riders.

I was expecting to see pictures. Anyway, if all election stakeholders in the state accepted them as eligible, why the complain.

StaffofOrayan:

' O God of Creation, Direct our Country's noble cause, Guide our Leaders right, Help our Youths the truth to know, ... Build & sustain Nigeria & Nigerians' Peace, Unity and Progress. May those against this ☝️never: know peace unite, and make progress'

This is your signature,
Are you too dumbb to see that underage voting destroys a country?
Would God come down and fix that?
People like you curse yourselves daily

When you fully understand the post you replied to, then you can revisit your post and check the correlation. To help your "dumbness" (using your own word), if someone said "most of these prophecies from the so called men of God do come true because I have seen some of them happened." First, it established a fact; second, it doesn't dispute the existence of fake prophecies but discourage generalisation.

For the purpose of my signature. Electoral fraud is existing in both South and North of Nigeria. While the North filled their voters register with underage (according to our own definition), the South filled over 70% of their voters registered with non-existing (ghost) voters.

Now, if a man said a child is his child, the wife say the same thing, the child and the entire family members agreed the child belong to them, please, what is the business of a family friend to insist that the child has no right to the inheritance of the man? That's is what my last statement is implying, fairness in elections means that all stakeholders accepted the process and the people who voted. Again, do you have their birth certificate to confirm that they are underaged?

One thing stand, I have seen many of such categories of people in Lagos and have confirmation from trusted friends few years ago that most, I wrote most not all, those people that looks like underage were not underage, many of them are married with children.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Even core northerners know child voting is a norm, I don't understand what you are ranting about! Check the comments, nobody is surprised it is happening, and then boom u come out and say they are married with children SMH and that it also happens in the south, nobody cares where it happens, it destroys the country
U can't curse the enemy of the country and try and defend underage voting!
You are all over the place

TGM2015:

When you fully understand the post you replied to, then you can revisit your post and check the correlation. To help your "dumbness" (using your own word), if someone said "most of these prophecies from the so called men of God do come true because I have seen some of them happened." First, it established a fact; second, it doesn't dispute the existence of fake prophecies but discourage generalisation.

For the purpose of my signature. Electoral fraud is existing in both South and North of Nigeria. While the North filled their voters register with underage (according to our own definition), the South filled over 70% of their voters registered with non-existing (ghost) voters.

Now, if a man said a child is his child, the wife say the same thing, the child and the entire family members agreed the child belong to them, please, what is the business of a family friend to insist that the child has no right to the inheritance of the man? That's is what my last statement is implying, fairness in elections means that all stakeholders accepted the process and the people who voted. Again, do you have their birth certificate to confirm that they are underaged?

One thing stand, I have seen many of such categories of people in Lagos and have confirmation from trusted friends few years ago that most, I wrote most not all, those people that looks like underage were not underage, many of them are married with children.

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by TGM2015: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Even core northerners know child voting is a norm, I don't understand what you are ranting about! Check the comments, nobody is surprised it is happening, and then boom u come out and say they are married with children SMH and that it also happens in the south, nobody cares where it happens, it destroys the country
U can't curse the enemy of the country and try and defend underage voting!
You are all over the place

I am engaging further because of your profile name and that you are posting for a right course but first learn to choose you choices of word rightly and respectfully. Second, never make assumptions on intentions of others, you may be wrong most time.

All you need is understanding, please calm down, read slowly, and get knowledge being passed. My post never support nor give excuses for child/underage voting. But until you are absolutely sure that a particular person is underage never assumed that all those that looks like underage are actually underage. "aimorin ni kò jẹ ká rí abuke okere", the farther you go the more you see things that you believed can never be possible or are not existing.

Nobody is disputing the fact that there are underage voting in the north and the act is bad for any country electoral system but all claims must be with fact, especially when all concerned (both ruling and opposition parties including the electoral officer) have accepted an individual to be eligible to vote. You and me are not privileged to access the information or evidence (oral or written) that led to the acceptance those individual, it is morally and legally wrong to pass judgment. Agbo ejò etí kan dá, àgbà óṣìkà.

I don't comment base of emotions or sentiments, my post is based on experience, which you never disputed. That a man is a thief does not mean he is the one that stole the current missing item, the item may possibly have been misplaced, lost, or kept by someone in a safer place or stolen by another person entirely. Our previous knowledge is for guidance and not evidence for the current, things have not always been as they were seen, reasons why wise men don't make decisions or pass judgement in hurry. They take there time and get more information on the current situations at hand and guide themselves by their past experiences and general knowledge.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2021
TGM2015:

I am engaging further because of your profile name and that you are posting for a right course but first learn to choose you choices of word rightly and respectfully. Second, never make assumptions on intentions of others, you may be wrong most time.

All you need is understanding, please calm down, read slowly, and get knowledge being passed. My post never support nor give excuses for child/underage voting. But until you are absolutely sure that a particular person is underage never assumed that all those that looks like underage are actually underage. "aimorin ni kò jẹ ká rí abuke okere", the farther you go the more you see things that you believed can never be possible or are not existing.

Nobody is disputing the fact that there are underage voting in the north and the act is bad for any country electoral system but all claims must be with fact, especially when all concerned (both ruling and opposition parties including the electoral officer) have accepted an individual to be eligible to vote. You and me are not privileged to access the information or evidence (oral or written) that led to the acceptance those individual, it is morally and legally wrong to pass judgment. Agbo ejò etí kan dá, àgbà óṣìkà.

I don't comment base of emotions or sentiments, my post is based on experience, which you never disputed. That a man is a thief does not mean he is the one that stole the current missing item, the item may possibly have been misplaced, lost, or kept by someone in a safer place or stolen by another person entirely. Our previous knowledge is for guidance and not evidence for the current, things have not always been as they were seen, reasons why wise men don't make decisions or pass judgement in hurry. They take there time and get more information on the current situations at hand and guide themselves by their past experiences and general knowledge.

People like you are really hilarious,
You can continue to delude yourself like Northerners do, Infact bring people from Niger and Chad to vote, na una Sabi,
When those kids are done voting, they will be thrown back into the street as per the norm,

You also have not gotten any information on the current situation but you dropped the detail that they are married with kids, lol, dude I have no patience for people that make excuses for foolishnesss and then throws everything at God's feet,
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by TGM2015: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

People like you are really hilarious,
You can continue to delude yourself like Northerners do, Infact bring people from Niger and Chad to vote, na una Sabi,
When those kids are done voting, they will be thrown back into the street as per the norm,

You also have not gotten any information on the current situation but you dropped the detail that they are married with kids, lol, dude I have no patience for people that make excuses for foolishnesss and then throws everything at God's feet,
Checking out your profile details and post...apologies for engaging with you...

We move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Top 10 JAMB Score 2024 - Check The Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.