Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship (31062 Views)

3 Lies We Tell Ourselves About Entrepreneurship / What No One Tells You About Entrepreneurship In Nigeria / 8 Things No One Will Tell You About Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Theophinio(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Follow the maratton journey with positive mental attitude, then success is certain
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Efiko(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Please guys am about dedicating my whole life into learning forex I hope it will worth it cry

My candid advice to you; get a mentor otherwise you can be going round-round-round for years without being profitable.

A good mentor should already be where you want to be and must be willing to share practical and valuable information with you
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by nkemjacob2(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Entrepreneurship in this country is extremely a hell
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Kennyking1234: 3:05am On Jan 19, 2021
Mardarling:

Its not by Reading books ohhh my brother its not easy at all.
yes but books can sure help.
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Eriokanmi: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
Eileene:

HAHAHAHAHA lol I can't stop laughing
Naxo my sister. Nairaland and their funny posts, lol
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2021
There is no way you wouldn't be taught all this,especially if you study social science courses..because it a courses and disciplines in it's own..The only problem in entrepreneurship in Nigeria is innovation, creativity,poor business management and poor govt policies..All the rest..it is just a wishes on how you perceived the business..
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nicoddemus(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Concerning your 4th point, please give me an example of the spiritual backup

Start from the top of page 5 and read down. I answered the same question somewhere there
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by nihilistjnr: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
grin
Oh so you thought it was about wearing cheap suits and looking cool on Instagram giving unsolicited motivational quotes abi? grin
When I see those ones I know they ain't ready for business yet.
You can't be superficial and be a budding entrepreneur at the same time,one just have to go. grin
When them call you for meeting for 3am to come pitch your product(no one really cares if you die on the way undecided),or you owe bank or relatives money and them dey threaten you for am,or you owe staff,or you need to expand but just don't have the funds or keep running at a loss,
You will suddenly forget how to bafff,let alone Instagram grin

This is the most hilarious thing I've read this year grin
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Cheeryfeet: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well done son...I perused through your article as I read between lines while blazing my weed and drinking my origin bitters....I must say this your write up is not devoid of intellect and wisdom...

This is to say in anything you do don't give up because winners don't quit and quitters don't win

So with this i urge all my fellow gamblers, stakers, high rollers, risk takers and punters to never quit....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among....just have to exercise patience and continue to stake
And same goes to my fellow bombers and street huzzlers....don't give up....one day you go pick...2 seconds he go bust....your first picking na im area go take scatter
Bro u dey always make sense even with your weed. Bro abeg help a brother with something anyhow wey e be just to keep hope alive. Street no easy. Zenith 2121602743. Anyhow abeg.
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Dieuetla: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Experience is the best teacher
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by balingaonline(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
it makes me speechless
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by QueenVaji: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessinq1:
They also didn't mention that most employees can kill your business with their very nonchalant "After all, no be my papa business" mentality.

I learnt dis d hardest way...
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Gentlebuka(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Nicoddemus:

Start from the top of page 5 and read down. I answered the same question somewhere there
I read your post on page 5. My question now is, can you please tell me how much approximately you make in a month?
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nicoddemus(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Gentlebuka:

I read your post on page 5. My question now is, can you please tell me how much approximately you make in a month?

What do you want to do with that?
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Gentlebuka(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nicoddemus:

What do you want to do with that?
I know an alternative that offers better freedom than your method. I mean, you don't need to give a certain % or to be generous (but you surely can if you want to) with the method i know. I got interested in your's because i was thinking that maybe it can offer more monetary success than the method i know. So please can you tell me approximately how much you earn monthly so i know if your method is worth trying.

You can reply with the following guideline:
Reply "1" if it is up to 300k but less than 499k
Reply "2" if it is up to 500k but less than 699k
Reply "3" if it is up to 700k but less than 899k
Reply "4" if it is up to 900k but less than 1M
Reply "5" if it is 1M and above
Reply "0" if the amount is not available in the options given

Please be kind enough to reply honestly
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nicoddemus(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gentlebuka:

I know an alternative that offers better freedom than your method. I mean, you don't need to give a certain % or to be generous (but you surely can if you want to) with the method i know. I got interested in your's because i was thinking that maybe it can offer more monetary success than the method i know. So please can you tell me approximately how much you earn monthly so i know if your method is worth trying.

You can reply with the following guideline:
Reply "1" if it is up to 300k but less than 499k
Reply "2" if it is up to 500k but less than 699k
Reply "3" if it is up to 700k but less than 899k
Reply "4" if it is up to 900k but less than 1M
Reply "5" if it is 1M and above
Reply "0" if the amount is not available in the options given

Please be kind enough to reply honestly

You don't have to go into details, tell me the name of your own alternative method then I will give you my answer
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Gentlebuka(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nicoddemus:

You don't have to go into details, tell me the name of your own alternative method then I will give you my answer

Its called Affirmations
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nicoddemus(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Its called Affirmations

Do not experiment on my method, it will not work for you if you're not convinced to make it your life style. I'd advise you stick with what you know.

1 Like

Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Gentlebuka(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nicoddemus:

Do not experiment on my method, it will not work for you if you're not convinced to make it your life style. I'd advise you stick with what you know.
Yeah i understand the implications of what am asking for that's why i want to know if your method is worth the trouble. So please can you now tell me how much you earn monthly using your method just like you promised you'll tell me?
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nicoddemus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Yeah i understand the implications of what am asking for that's why i want to know if your method is worth the trouble. So please can you now tell me how much you earn monthly using your method just like you promised you'll tell me?
be reasonable and stop quoting me now
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Gentlebuka(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nicoddemus:
be reasonable and stop quoting me now
Man we had an agreement undecided
Or are you going to pretend as if you didn't make any promise?

1 Like

Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nicoddemus(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Gentlebuka:

I don't talk with foolish people
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nicoddemus:

A man might be failing in life until he goes to do rituals, during the process the priest tells him the rules to keep for the ritual to be effective. As long as he lives in those rules he will begin to prosper. He doesn't have to work harder or to change business, from the one he's already doing he grows and multiplies to the amazement of others. This is to tell you there is a spiritual dimension to life, there are forces that controls things- negative and positive forces. God is the origin of all powers, just as devil demands sacrifice from you, rules and regulations for you to keep for him to prosper you so does God. The problem most people have when they relate with God is to take him casual, never keeping to his rules on prosperity. God is a deity, failure to keep to the rules brings about failure in business success. Some of the rules are:

1) God will be sorted and he has to approve the business. It will have to be a godly business started with Clean money if you want God to back it

2) you will have to enter covenant with God on your money. What you must give him as long as the business lives, without it he'd not have a legal ground to withstand forces on your behalf. 10percent of your profit at least with absolute consistency else you spoil the charm. The money you shouldn't give it casually but with the heart that your giving your sacrifice to a deity. Also you must not eat alone, a certain portion of your money will have to benefit others

3) you must never confess negatively or say anything bad concerning your business. Even when others are complaining you must not, even when you feel your not making progress you must not be tempted to say negatively rather you must declare your increase as often as you can

4) the last but the most important is... there's a spirit that brings money. That is, there's a spirit that possesses you and you can never go broke ever in life. In God, the spirit that brings money is living under divine influence- the presence of God. I don't want to go into details but there is a relationship between staying in the presence of God and money. The longer you can stay and ascend the more your quality of life improves not just money. Now if you don't have this presence you will have to find an anointed man that you must pay homage at intervals for him to declare the blessings of God over you as long as you remain in business.

Life is all about laws and effect, do these and no devil will ever have a legal ground to stop you. What I'm saying to you is not head knowledge but an experience

Thank you for this response.
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Affirmations without spiritual backup is a waste of time.
Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by Gentlebuka(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
nenyewrites:

Affirmations without spiritual backup is a waste of time.
We meet again. Affirmations alone are very effective. Trust me. But like someone told me, they are still elementary, meaning that there are more powerful approaches. Affirmation itself is a spiritual backup as it is a form of prayer. When done right, it goes directly into subconscious mind and whatever your subconscious mind holds to be true, it will act on it. Always, as long as the affirmations are repeated for as long as they need to. By the way, what other methods are you willing to teach me?

Sorry for the late reply. Am just seeing this post. I have a new account so I stopped using this one. If you can, send me your next reply at this moniker @Vizconson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira / Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.