Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (44675 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by juman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
This corona time o.
Babalawo pastor.
Most pentecostal pastors are like that.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
Dear youths, do Yahoo but don't do ritual.

What sense does this make? You're still encouraging crime.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by afube: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
slachtoffers:
Soon a fool and his money shall depart. grin

their mates are busy spending the little they have to support ESN, these ones are wasting money on magic.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
Many believes it don't pay without some real rituals. They all want to padlock their clients to obey orders
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by tbibuzz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
oteneaaron:
What will people not do for money?

Money is the root of all evil, yet it answers all things.

What a paradox.

Get ur facts right money is not the root of all even but the love of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by benjicot: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
I've never seen a more useless school of human fish falling for blatant frauds like this one. Make this olodos try getting a job at this link: https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by PigTormentor: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pastorprenual fraudster perpetuating his scam on the dumb gullible.
Best business in Nigeria is church business.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by afube: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
michoim:
Igbo man looking for money by all means...after dey talk say na PMB be the problem. grin

you are a foolish !

1 Like

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Gbagura: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Come to think of it, how would Biafra look sef? I forsee a country where love of money surpasses love of humanity.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Trustedpro: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leveraging on satanic empowerment. The shocking news is that some civil servants that look neutral are also diabolic. I have seen professors, Phd holders highly exposed people baptised in demonism...I kept asking...where is the education in these people. That is why I don't blame unlettered people if they are seen exercising faith in demonism or fetishistic activities. May God safe us amidst the wolves.

1 Like

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by ipobarethieves: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
sadWish croc dey inside d poto water sad undecided cool grin
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Prophet of doom.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by wellmax(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
For the love of money is the root of all evil.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Chimeluv(f): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Scam angry
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by OdefaGirl(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Their people can still identify some of them.... this country is becoming something else.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Drann: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ekele oru Eke

1 Like

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Plut01: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2021

I'm only interested in seeing naked pictures of those Zombies

1 Like

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
oteneaaron:
What will THESE people not do for money?

Money is the root of all evil, yet it answers all things.

What a paradox.

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by madjune(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
And if any of them fails to make money in the first years, onye eze would find better excuse to put on his head.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by AKAyomide(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
in a family over dependence on only one person as the financial pillar is why we have corruption and crime.

when we expect so much from one person, his whole life resolve around becoming sole pillar, he would do anything to maintain that status.

that is why we need strong community to help shoulder some of these burden, reduce the number of over dependent people in the family.

if not more clients will bathe in River nile
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by livinbygrace: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Are these yahoo men and women because the other video where young men were throwing money into the river,you guys tagged them yahoo boys,so Why una no call his clients Yahoo men or fraudsters as everything now is called Yahoo in Nigeria
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Hongkog(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Many believes it don't pay without some real rituals. They all want to padlock their clients to obey orders

You can be a G boy and be using jazz to bomb client, that one is different. Yahoo plus is pure money ritual.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by lozanni(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nyamiri:
There is nothing that touches the hand of those Nyamiri people that they won't adulterate. Even religion, they will adulterate it. Their brothers in Mbaise were are the first Christians to fight the Pope.

Nyamiri dodon doya, I hail o.

It is better than your people who sleep with donkeys and perform rituals through this for money.
The atrocities committed in your 'kamara rukiki' (Evil forests) are out of this world.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Hongkog(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
iLegendd:

What sense does this make? You're still encouraging crime.
Hustling rate bro.
What are our politicians encouraging?
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by georgeakins: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
in a family over dependence on only one person as the financial pillar is why we have corruption and crime.

when we expect so much from one person, his whole life resolve around becoming sole pillar, he would do anything to maintain that status.

that is why we need strong community to help shoulder some of these burden, reduce the number of over dependent people in the family.

if not more clients will bathe in River nile

Your second statement is full of wisdom. It is exactly what is happening in my family now.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Ashinze: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Beginning of there problem
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by DonGtoG1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
nairalee:
If Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Dangote never did such.

If the prophet with such ability isn't yet a multi billionaire.

Then they should blame themselves for their gullibility

If a billion likes were possible, i would have done that to your post.

The key word "GULLIBILITY".

1 Like

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by simplesearch: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
When we refuse to read our bible we easily fall prey in the hands of wolves in sheep clothing.
They may even take their deception further by adding the name or tittle of Christ, be careful!
Christianity is not a scam, you are the scam who refuse sound teaching of God's word!

Matt 24:4-5
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Astra101: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
It's not possible to do Yahoo without ritual...abi you wan rost for street
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by garicrises: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Clients indeed... Very moronic mofos

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin why he knack that woman for nyansh with vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know Your Religion Population (pictures) / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.