Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (44677 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pastorpreneur
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nyamiri:
There is nothing that touches the hand of those Nyamiri people that they won't adulterate. Even religion, they will adulterate it. Their brothers in Mbaise were are the first Christians to fight the Pope.

Nyamiri dodon doya, I hail o.

Almajiris are infiltrating NL? shocked
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Herdsmen:

Far better than head mining
SO YOU GUYS CANNOT TALK WITHOUT TRIBALISM_ ____YOU MADDDD OOOOOOOO
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by PAWG(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lol ‘clients’
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Reference(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Amd what do they do with all this money....nothing positive that adds value to humanity.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by engela7(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
Vanity upon vanity! If after the ritual, you no come get the money nko?

Only the poor use that phrase; vanity upon vanity.

The rich does not make use of it.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Hongkog(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Astra101:

It's not possible to do Yahoo without ritual...abi you wan rost for street
Majority don't use jazz just brain work like slawormiir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Seyzcham91(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin
Hongkog:
Dear youths, do Yahoo but don't do ritual.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Astra101: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:

Majority don't use jazz just brain work like slawormiir.
Have you met him in person? Don't be deceived bro...this shit is deep! Especially romance scam.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by CBARRY1: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
MEMBERS OR CLIENTS ?
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
royal200:
Can this be from God
Can never be from God. 'He said agbara(idol) gives us money and we give back to agbara!! The love of money
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
royal200:
Can this be from God
Can never be from God. 'He said agbara(idol) gives us money and we give back to agbara!! The love of money
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Martinez39s(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
I feel pity for these gullible and brainwashed individuals. When people who believe in absurd superstitions to a great extent are dealt a brutal blow by the hands of life, they easily fall prey to these pastorpreneurs due to desperation and frustration. Desperation and frustration, being powerful tools, can make religiotardś/superstitious folks believe and literally do anything these pastorpreneurs/spiritualists ask them to do. grin
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by toprealman: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why hit a brother telling him that he is possessed..lol
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Hongkog(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Astra101:

Have you met him in person? Don't be deceived bro...this shit is deep! Especially romance scam.

Yeah plenty of my guys don't use jazz
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
1 John 4:1.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:

You can be a G boy and be using jazz to bomb client, that one is different. Yahoo plus is pure money ritual.
Noted
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
Dear youths, do Yahoo but don't do ritual.
Why would you advise youths to go into scamming other people of their hard earned income? It's jibiti not Yahoo! I got scammed of N2300 on Friday by a Yahoo guy on this platform and I still can't forget it up till now. As for the, I know he'll never know peace until he dies in penury, God willing. Better find something legitimate to do.

Ps I only googled the guy's phone number and this is what I found below. He's scammed so many unsuspecting people. Please everyone should contribute a curse for him on my behalf. The data bundle he got from me without paying was procured on credit from my boss and I have not even paid up till now!

Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by sorepco(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
A Fool and his money are soon parted!
Not departed as departed means the fool leaves with his money in his pocket! �!

Seriously any man to his ways...

slachtoffers:
Soon a fool and his money shall depart. grin
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by IGBOpigs(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
MR.PASTOR ...
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by delzbaba(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
i don't know why this people love money so much.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by nizetee: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Herdsmen:

Far better than head mining
How you techno d dem.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by iramure(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
It shall not be well with those who introduced religion to Aftica. Their plan to weaken and stupify us really worked. What a pity!
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by gaftsoil(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nairalandian:
Mumu people.
Shey Elon, Warren, Bill, Mark and the rest of the other unsophisticated odogwus did this trash before they became billionaires.

Do you move with them?
Do not defend anyone because they might have done even worse
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by derbykol(f): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jazz man with Marine powers
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by derbykol(f): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
royal200:
Can this be from God
NO!
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Daniwak: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
You don't need to b told he serves water spirit.. At d mention of Jesus, every kneel, problem bows and every tongue confesses. That's how ppl attract problems to themselves
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by engrchykae(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:
This one is no pastor

He is a traditonalist masquerading as a pastor

(No offence to our pagan brethren on this site)

I hope this latter day son of sceva gets his comeuppance
it's high time we go back to traditions, western religion have never benefitted the African
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by engrchykae(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nyamiri:
There is nothing that touches the hand of those Nyamiri people that they won't adulterate. Even religion, they will adulterate it. Their brothers in Mbaise were are the first Christians to fight the Pope.

Nyamiri dodon doya, I hail o.
ab.o.ki dodon shinkafa
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by engrchykae(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nairalandian:
Mumu people.
Shey Elon, Warren, Bill, Mark and the rest of the other unsophisticated odogwus did this trash before they became billionaires.
how did you know that the people you mentioned are not involved in the dark arts?
Why did the colonialists took away religious artifacts from Africa?
Who even told you the pope is not involved in the dark arts?
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by Letsbegood: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Africa, which way? We are the problem of this country, Not the government.
Re: Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River by backbone503(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
No wahala. So long as dem no kill person or spoil another man own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know Your Religion Population (pictures) / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.