Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. (11942 Views)

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Draw Close To God, And He Will Draw Close To You : Do You Have A New Year Resolu / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2021
That man of calvary has won my heart from me, and died to set me free, blest man of calvary.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pray till a point where you just can't stop praying cause the holy ghost has taken over.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by lilvicky68(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nuttella:
Pray till a point where you just can't stop praying cause the holy ghost has taken over.
Hmmm..even after exhausting your prayer points?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hmmm..even after exhausting your prayer points?
That is why you should pray in the holyghost, you can pray one prayer point for 3 hours if you are really speaking in tongues.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by lilvicky68(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nuttella:
That is why you should pray in the holyghost, you can pray one prayer point for 3 hours if you are really speaking in tongues.
Speaking in tongues is like saying one thing continuously
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by johnnywayne(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

No naa ...more like praying in the spirit ..might be speaking one syllable or multiple depending on your level in the spirit ...
With continuous speaking...the energy comes .
Nutella will explain better.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

When you speak in tongues, you utter mysteries 1 Corinthians 14:2 and when you utter mysteries, you do not utter repetitive mysteries.

Normally, your carnal knowledge will tell you that you are speaking same words repetitively, but in the realm of the spirit, you are not saying same thing, you are just expressing the mysteries in your own tongues, each one of us have the tongue that we speak even though our tongues may sound similar but we are not saying same thing.

So PRAY IN THE HOLYGHOST.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pray till a point where you begin to wrestle with spirits and demons, where whenever you open your mouth to pray, you shift things in the realm of the spirit, where demons know you as a terror, where you begin to wrestle with spirits in your family line, spirits guarding territories and areas.

Till you begin to wrestle such spirits, my brother, my sister, you are still a babe in the Christian walk, milk are for babes, strong meats are for adults.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
As a believer, you should pray in tongues for at least 1hour everyday, its not hard, just be consistent and you will get to a point where 1 hour won't be enough and you can't stop praying.
Praying in the holy ghost increases our spiritual capacity, constant praying in the holy ghost makes your tongues to carry hot fire, people that hardly pray in the holy ghost, their tongues do not carry fire and when they pray, demons even join them and be laughing at them. Pray tongues that make demons tremble with fear.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by perezeghi: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Nuttella:
As a believer, you should pray in tongues for at least 1hour everyday, its not hard, just be consistent and you will get to a point where 1 hour won't be enough and you can't stop praying.
Praying in the holy ghost increases our spiritual capacity, constant praying in the holy ghost makes your tongues to carry hot fire, people that hardly pray in the holy ghost, their tongues do not carry fire and when they pray, demons even join them and be laughing at them. Pray tongues that make demons tremble with fear .

As regards the bolded......
What would you say about people who are demon possessed or operating under the influence of familiar spirits who are known to speak in tongues?

Is it tongue speaking that makes demon tremble with fear.....is it just a view or it has a Scriptural backing............

I can only find this......Luke 10:17 and James 2:19....and it has no link with tongue speaking.

When you speak in tongues, you utter mysteries 1 Corinthians 14:2 and when you utter mysteries, you do not utter repetitive mysteries

Also 1 Corinthians 14:4 says.............he who speaks in tongues edifies self............

How does one relate both verses ?....to utter mysteries and being edified..........
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
perezeghi:

As regards the bolded......
What would you say about people who are demon possessed or operating under the influence of familiar spirits who are known to speak in tongues?

Is it tongue speaking that makes demon tremble with fear.....is it just a view or it has a Scriptural backing............

I can only find this......Luke 10:17 and James 2:19....and it has no link with tongue speaking.

When you speak in tongues, you utter mysteries 1 Corinthians 14:2 and when you utter mysteries, you do not utter repetitive mysteries

Also 1 Corinthians 14:4 says.............he who speaks in tongues edifies self............

How does one relate both verses ?....to utter mysteries and being edified..........

They are not speaking in the tongues of the holy spirit, those demon possessed people are speaking demonic tongues, which witches and occult men or women speak too, its more like an incantation. Their tongues are demonic.

There is a level you will reach in tongues where your tongues carry hot fire, whenever you pray, demons tremble, it shifts things in the realm of the spirit. Those mysteries you utter also causes terror to them cause they dont know what you are saying, the only person that understands it is God, that is when you have entered the realm of "unknown tongues".
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nuttella:
They are not speaking in the tongues of the holy spirit, those demon possessed people are speaking demonic tongues, which witches and occult men or women speak too, its more like an incantation. Their tongues are demonic.

There is a level you will reach in tongues where your tongues carry hot fire, whenever you pray, demons tremble, it shifts things in the realm of the spirit. Those mysteries you utter also causes terror to them cause they dont know what you are saying, the only person that understands it is God, that is when you have entered the realm of "unknown tongues".

What's the difference between "speaking in tongues" and "incantation", isn't it just the same thing with different names given, depending which side you're on?

If tongues are so important, why was Paul against speaking it in a congregation, except there is an interpreter? Bringing it home, is it then right when people, especially "pastors" speak in these tongues in a congregation without interpreters?

Is God now an author of confusion?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
We give you all the glory, we worship you our Lord, you are worthy to be praised.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ndi muozi bi n'igwe ha na asi hallelujah, Jehovah omeriwo!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by chidifrank(m): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Nuttella:
Praying in the holy ghost increases our spiritual capacity, constant praying in the holy ghost makes your tongues to carry hot fire, people that hardly pray in the holy ghost, their tongues do not carry fire and when they pray, demons even join them and be laughing at them. Pray tongues that make demons tremble with fear.
Is this what d word of God said? If Yes, drop d passage in d bible so I read for myself
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by chidifrank(m): 5:12am On Apr 12, 2021
Nuttella:

sorry to say ds, this is not what the word of God says. Jesus never speak in tongue or pray fire prayer before He gives authority. you don’t need to speak in tongues to have authority or fire over demons.
Word of God says , it’s not by power or by might but by the Spirit of God ; the Holy Spirit Of God.
That’s d only authority. Dts what Jesus has dt made Him the Commander. Paul too had the authority. We all have the Authority when we are born again . The Spirit lives in us and bears witness to our own spirit. That’s it. Not by speaking in tongues. Am not against speaking in tongues anyway. It’s not d only gift of the Holy Spirit
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kingdom business is serious business.

Take your walk with God serious. cool

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
We die everyday. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by perezeghi: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nuttella:
We die everyday. smiley

And resurrect every day.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
More of you Lord and less of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1 John 2:15‭-‬16.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Whenever you are praying, always remember our dear country Nigeria in your prayers.

#PrayForNigeria
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Daniwes: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ibuchimok.. Ibichim.. Ibichieonye janyuzo, agama kpachuruko nwokobioma, onyi nanya kendinso... Ono marakpu mahie weroku.. Gini ki kanmekikenegi ezurogi. Agama kpisiana yege kene.. Iibuchimm..
Jesus.. You are the greatest, I don't know who you are, but you are the greatest.

Take my hands and heal me... Be ahead of me, be my light, be my strength.
Even though I work through the shadow of darkness, I will fear no evil. Amen amen amen!!!

I pray that your day is filled with joy

May we go out today radiating the greatness of God

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Daniwes:
Ibuchimok.. Ibichim.. Ibichieonye janyuzo, agama kpachuruko nwokobioma, onyi nanya kendinso... Ono marakpu mahie weroku.. Gini ki kanmekikenegi ezurogi. Agama kpisiana yege kene.. Iibuchimm..
Jesus.. You are the greatest, I don't know who you are, but you are the greatest.

Take my hands and heal me... Be ahead of me, be my light, be my strength.
Even though I work through the shadow of darkness, I will fear no evil. Amen amen amen!!!

I pray that your day is filled with joy

May we go out today radiating the greatness of God
Amen.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by TRADELYN: 8:18am On May 13, 2021
Nuttella:
Amen.
Hope you are fine?
It's been a long while.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 13, 2021
TRADELYN:

Hope you are fine?
It's been a long while.
I'm fine. Been busy though. Growing spiritually too offline
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Phillz83: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Nuttella:
Good morning people of God. Have you prayed this morning? Dont underestimate the importance of praying before you go to bed and when you wake up from sleep.

If you are under witchcraft manipulation or suffering from their attacks, send me a pm and I will guide you on how to release yourself from the cage and stop the attacks totally, Don't let any witch intimidate you, because right from the days of john the baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force(Matthew 11:12)

The weapon of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God in pulling down strongholds. (2Corinthians 10:4).

Don't be scared of witches and wizards, if you have God Almighty they won't win you.

If you have sex in your dream too, send me a pm let me tell you how to separate yourself from sexual demons.

God bless you.

How can I private chat you need help to free myself from witches and power of darkness bondage also sex and eaten in the dreams.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by perezeghi: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Phillz83:

How can I private chat you need help to free myself from witches and power of darkness bondage also sex and eaten in the dreams.

Your first real step is to be truly born again. Another, amongst others is desist from all forms of sexual immorality if you used to indulge in them.
What manner of witches are you referring to?
Do you attend a Bible believing church?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Phillz83:

I sent you a pm.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sent you a pm
Nuttella:
Good morning people of God. Have you prayed this morning? Dont underestimate the importance of praying before you go to bed and when you wake up from sleep.

If you are under witchcraft manipulation or suffering from their attacks, send me a pm and I will guide you on how to release yourself from the cage and stop the attacks totally, Don't let any witch intimidate you, because right from the days of john the baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force(Matthew 11:12)

The weapon of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God in pulling down strongholds. (2Corinthians 10:4).

Don't be scared of witches and wizards, if you have God Almighty they won't win you.

If you have sex in your dream too, send me a pm let me tell you how to separate yourself from sexual demons.

God bless you.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
A great revival is brewing in Nigeria people of God, I hope you will be among the people that God will use?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Have you prayed today? Always dwell in his presence, koinonia is very important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christians And Politics / Churches Turned Into Mosques / Big Church Gospel Talent Show Commences Online Exhibition For Dancers, Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.