Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago (39559 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by DropsMic(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
God why... Why must our people be like this
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Karlovic:
grin It was on CNN last week, his name is Akinwale Azeez.
It is a lie jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by 9jayes: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
This news is inconclusive as no name is given
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MrStylish(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Abobi
Pictures or I dont believe
Noooo I believe
Nigerians can do worst things thoo
This country self
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by tunapawizzy: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2021
see weytin this one use do 40th Birthday
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by konkonbilo(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Tinyemeka(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
The dude just futuristically escaped death by firing squad. He should thank God that he was nabbed in T & T and not Thailand.

Imagine shipping coke to Thailand. Of all places!

I am amazed at what kind of brain-washing that is used to coerce someone to embark on a potentially deadly mission. The punishment for drug trafficking in Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and some other countries, is death by firing squad (and by beheading in Saudi Arabia, if I'm not mistaken).

What gives these guys the audacity to courier to these countries? Is it the promise of higher pay? Their relations held at ransom? Juju? What exactly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MrStylish(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Igbos
Will u shut up?
Tribalism will kill u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
WE NEED NAME BECAUSE THEIR NIGERIAN OVER THERE AND THEIR NOT NIGERIAN HERE_ _____2021. PROPHECY IS TOO EARLY TO STARTED HAPPENED
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Whiteshield: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
MrStylish:

Will u shut up?
Tribalism will kill u

Igbos give this country a bad name outside. Everyone knows that. Your parents refuse to train you people and you constitute a nuisance everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by BSdetector: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Good will punish anyone that is stopping biafra from happening. ffs we need to give these people their 5 state and let them off.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MrStylish(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Igbos give this country a bad name outside. Everyone knows that. Your parents refuse to train you people and you constitute a nuisance everywhere.
U should get a life
Or I see u ending like pepper in every afonja dish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by ugodson(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Why can't we Nigerians just get a non criminal job than smuggling drugs abroad and come into the country and forming big boy.
If any deals go bad now they will look for your kids or family member to kill.
No matter how little your good job is just commit it to the Almighty.
This guy now is looking to collect 10 to Life imprisonment
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by mozona(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2021
ok
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MrStylish(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Be sincere to urself.
Have u travelled out of ur village n state b4
No will b ur answer cux u sound uncivilized

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Whiteshield: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
MrStylish:

U should get a life
Or I see u ending like pepper in every afonja dish

Try wear better cloth and chop well before talking to me. You these poor, dirty niggers make the most noise. See as you be like uncompleted shrine.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria guys will be going abroad doing nonsense that will bring disgrace...
if abroad no favor u come Ur village go do farming
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by kemawilly(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
They're not mentioning the name because the man is not from the Southern part of the country.

Continue God is watching you guys in 3D screen
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Whiteshield: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
MrStylish:

Be sincere to urself.
Have u travelled out of ur village n state b4
No will b ur answer cux u sound uncivilized

If I show you proof that I've travelled to several countries, would you agree that you're an incurable idiot? Or do you think everyone is an hungry waif like you?
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by solsticey2k3(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Naija na highest
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by brookz: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2021
Without checking names,we know is the Lost tribes of Yeasrel grin grin
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Derrylatei: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerians in bad news again
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by IgboWarlord(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2021
For people assuming that its Easterners,how una tey know,since name no dey?..Ndi Ara!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Drone95(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2021
I have nothing to say
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Edyice: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Yorubas have now entered the game

Hausas has collect all the job in Nigeria .. nothing goes to others tribe again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by kilonshele101(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2021
The most annoying thing is that these people are not truly Nigerians angry
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Dreyton36: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Chai

I know him , saw the name on CNN last week

Mr Chidie-ebere suleman wale grin

Oya tribalistic people come and argue ok

Lights up my kpoli in premium peace
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Neowanskywalker: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2021
The pressure on social medi xef fit make pers0n try the w0rk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.