Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago (39558 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Mikefrik(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
BF69BF:
Even without names, we know who he is. Embarrassing the country every where.

I didn't mention any tribe o.
yoruba
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by stealmatic(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=envoymedia post=98170216] name and tribe pls,
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by stealmatic(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Karlovic:
grin It was on CNN last week, his name is Akinwale Azeez.
big liar
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by stealmatic(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
BF69BF:

yes flat heads flatiinoos
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

you see that thing i was talking about, why we need to update our community structure,

the community are not isolated, they can warn other communities too, they will ostracize you, and shame u for wealth without accountability

Our culture has changed for the worse overnight..... instead of shaming we invite and praise and prostrate to those with wealth without accountability.... Hushpuppy. Internet and social media has a lot to do with this.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Jibsy203(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Afonja why
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
They did him a massive favour arresting him in Trini, the thais would have executed him. Alot of Nigerians are in prison or have being executed in China, Thailand, indonesia and the philiphine.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Sseeluvu: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tufunky:
No Name

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by pimper24: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
envoymedia:
A 40-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested by police in Trinidad and Tobago for allegedly attempting to smuggle cocaine into Thailand and India, IgbereTV reports.

Trinidad and Tobago Police Service wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/161514243867265/posts/3932168290135156/?app=fbl
Another good reportage. What the hell with the names. Message excellently passed. Kudos Seun and crew
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by greatness77: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
envoymedia:
A 40-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested by police in Trinidad and Tobago for allegedly attempting to smuggle cocaine into Thailand and India, IgbereTV reports.

segun Akintola grin
envoymedia:

segun Akintola
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Bobyro: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
BF69BF:

Who is he o madam?
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Damisam93(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin grin
Tufunky:
No Name
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Lovemaester: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Flat-headed developers extending their developmental tentacles to the carribeans.

Awọn abanilorukọjẹ gbogbo!
This news was on CNN on saturday.his name is akinwale azeez so shut the Bleep up you ignorant bigot
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by vertueptime: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
If it is biafran powder na them and only them.
I have nothing against biafra and ndi igbo.I just call it as it is

envoymedia:

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by vertueptime: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
If it is biafran powder na them and only them.
I have nothing against biafra and ndi igbo.I just call it as it is.

envoymedia:

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98183400:
These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad no dey ever tire?
Dem take drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Animalistic bastards
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute abroad.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Egoistic, tribalistic, petty and naive.
Take it easy,don't climax by catching feelings.
Don't rush in taking sides,it will sell you away,compose when in a public space.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Miracle2020: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
I pray that any ipob that his mission is to destroy the image of this country abroad should be shot on sight before the end of this year. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MrStylish(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Whiteshield:

Try wear better cloth and chop well before talking to me. You these poor, dirty niggers make the most noise. See as you be like uncompleted shrine.
U would av posted a pix of urself if u look that good as I claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.