Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago (39698 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Vanzcharles(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Igbos give this country a bad name outside. Everyone knows that. Your parents refuse to train you people and you constitute a nuisance everywhere.
I don't usually do this but I think you deserve a reply.
Just the same way your parents refused to train you bastards on contentment. Doing fraud everywhere even in abroad giving the country a bad name. Fraud!!! Yahoo!! its just so much of you. Must you people scam white people to succeed from Hushpuppi, NM, Zlatan, Mompha, all of you glorifying fraud.
Useless people. Na oda ppl own u a go see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by sencekompis: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Elchapo must be related to this particular naija tribe
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Mohammedoba36: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
As usual even his name is not mentioned we are familiar with the terrain of greedy people that value money more than their lives.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by bigcasava1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
envoymedia:
A 40-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested by police in Trinidad and Tobago for allegedly attempting to smuggle cocaine into Thailand and India, IgbereTV reports.

Trinidad and Tobago Police Service wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/161514243867265/posts/3932168290135156/?app=fbl
mention the name, when they want to defend their own they will not mention their name, but let it be an Igbo man they will write his full name, state of origin and the primary sch he attended.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Ibyno(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
francisbarrack:
Spoiling d name outside d country. Awon developer oloju kookoro

u get face for outside country way them dey spoil ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by vineyardfarms: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
envoymedia:
A 40-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested by police in Trinidad and Tobago for allegedly attempting to smuggle cocaine into Thailand and India, IgbereTV reports.

Trinidad and Tobago Police Service wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/161514243867265/posts/3932168290135156/?app=fbl

Pls. reveal his indentity and name - a Nigeria national is not enough- MOST countries used Nigeria as cover up. Not all Nig are drug traffickers.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by ArewaTech1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
These guys are really making life hard for us that are studying abroad.

Imagine not able to book a hotel or rent an apartment just because you're a Nigerian.

Imagine not able to open a bank account in a country you've been living for several years.

No one wants to associate with you the moment they heard you're from Nigeria.

May God punish everyone that has contributed in tarnishing the image of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by wyqay: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
by their act we shall know them. l no mention name ooo
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Whiteshield: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vanzcharles:

I don't usually do this but I think you deserve a reply.
Just the same way your parents refused to train you bastards on contentment. Doing fraud everywhere even in abroad giving the country a bad name. Fraud!!! Yahoo!! its just so much of you. Must you people scam white people to succeed from Hushpuppi, NM, Zlatan, Mompha, all of you glorifying fraud.
Useless people. Na oda ppl own u a go see.

Yẹn yẹn yẹn, crybaby. If you like, cry marginalisation, na you sabi.
They will still catch more of you untrained animals. Useless untrained idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Igbos, criminally minded apes that would sell their souls for money, both male and female.

Not an insult!

Yorubas an idiotic gullible liberal tribe that have been colonised by the igbos.

Not an insult!

The rest just as bad!!!
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Vanzcharles(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Yẹn yẹn yẹn, crybaby. If you like, cry marginalisation, na you sabi.
They will still catch more of you untrained animals. Useless untrained idiots.

I guess we are all animals then.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by nkiliuzo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
what exactly is going on? haven't this developers drag Nigeria to the mud far enough... how deep are they willing to take us.
this is so sad, as an Igbo guy... it's painful, honestly
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Vanzcharles(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
nkiliuzo:
what exactly is going on? haven't this developers drag Nigeria to the mud far enough... how deep are they willing to take us.
this is so sad, as an Igbo guy... it's painful, honestly

Where did you see an Igbo guy as the culprit?
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Whiteshield: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vanzcharles:

I guess we are all animals then.

Speak for yourself and your ilk.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by MajohBankz: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whenever there's a crime bust abroad and the Nigeria media doesn't include the person's name, be rest assured that 98% of the time the culprit is not Igbo and the media is hiding the person's identity. Just to save face
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by TruthHurts1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Akinwale Azeez is a developer?

francisbarrack:
Spoiling d name outside d country. Awon developer oloju kookoro
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by nkiliuzo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vanzcharles:

Where did you see an Igbo guy as the culprit?
it is not rocket science... only an ignoramus will think this wasn't done by an Igbo guy when there are over 20 threads on nairaland few months back till now which have the same story as this as always been perpetrated by an Igbo dude.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Vanzcharles(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Speak for yourself and your ilk.

I guess we are all animals. Judging from someone calling and seeing his fellow human with the same physical and biological make-up as his as an animal.
You are also an animal.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Vanzcharles(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
nkiliuzo:
it is not rocket science... only an ignoramus will think this wasn't done by an Igbo guy when there are over 20 threads on nairaland few months back till now which have the same story as this as always been perpetrated by an Igbo dude.

What would we call someone who already believes the National is Igbo without proper identification then turns out not to be?
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Miracle2020: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
If you like hide the name, we already know who they are.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by able20(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerians :
Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Financial fraud. (yahoo)
The above 3 are the reasons Nigerians face problems all over the world . Some naive ones will tell you how the citizens are good while the politicians are bad.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Karlovic:
grin It was on CNN last week, his name is Akinwale Azeez.
LIAR. show us the link to the can video
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nova1982: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
una no go kill me with laugh for this thread grin
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Yankee101: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Una like bad news sha

Twice in one week on front page?
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Hassanmaye(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na them no need of names Amaka Amaka Amaka grin ;D7
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Freelance363: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Too bad for him.Someone must have snitched on him. Well,i hope he only serve jail time.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
you see that thing i was talking about, why we need to update our community structure,

imagine after making all the money from drug trafficking, you come back home to showoff, to financially intimidate your peers.

then your community leaders calls you to a meeting to account for how you made your money or you find somewhere else to stay,

that is the rule, they warn you not to throw cash around, and keep an eye on you, that is how to end crime

the community are not isolated, they can warn other communities too, they will ostracize you, and shame u for wealth without accountability

This is what used to happen. Now the community leaders too are thieves and will collect money and give chieftainship and all sorts of nonsense legitimising criminality in the community
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon nairalanders...

I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.

I hear there are many small contractor companies that the government pays very well. Look for job with people doing infrastructure works and maintenance they are cleaning out and you won’t enter one chance with any unscrupulous person like that as their money is straightforward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago by lavenderjade(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
e go be Ibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100 / Baba Ijesha: God Is Not Man, Says Princess Hours After Court’s Judgment / Customs Seizes Range Rover & Other Cars In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.