Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State (681 Views)

My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State by Kahbahsah: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone,

My younger brother got a job in Eket, Akwa Ibom state and will resume by next month. I'd like to be informed on the following:

1) Average cost of rent for a one room self-contain apartment.
2) Security and safety level.
3)Any thriving business he can set up for his wife.

Any other issue that he should be aware of while living in Eket.
Re: Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State by Vision4God: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Accommodation is relatively OK. 1 bedroom flat would be about N100-150k.
Security is an off and on thing in Eket because of d activities of cultist. Generally now in Nigeria, security has deteriorated. So set ur own safety rules and trust God for protection. And if u have to move at night do not walk alone.
In terms of business, that depends on them. Most importantly know ur target market.
Re: Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State by daviesmania(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Eket is enjoyment and enjoyment is eket! Ur brother will beg not to be transferred ever again... I wish him well!
Re: Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State by Kahbahsah: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Vision4God:
Accommodation is relatively OK. 1 bedroom flat would be about N100-150k.
Security is an off and on thing in Eket because of d activities of cultist. Generally now in Nigeria, security has deteriorated. So set ur own safety rules and trust God for protection. And if u have to move at night do not walk alone.
In terms of business, that depends on them. Most importantly know ur target market.
Thanks for your input Vision4God.
Re: Relocating To Eket, Akwa Ibom State by Kahbahsah: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2021
daviesmania:
Eket is enjoyment and enjoyment is eket! Ur brother will beg not to be transferred ever again... I wish him well!
Thanks alot daviesmania. Can you talk about the cost of transportation, security and businesses that thrive.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Information Needed On Nigeria Passport / True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma / Nigerians In Ukraine Being Evacuated At Chopin Airport Warsaw, Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.