Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer (23509 Views)

APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2021
haslaw:
We need peace in this country.
is NIGERIA a country?
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by backnbeta(f): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2021
JoeEeL:

How you idiots in the south reason beats my imagination.

Complete morrons!

So we Yorubas should be given up as an experiment or specimen to keep being killed up till 2023? Like is that the nonsense you mean? Are you so dumb not to have realised that both top presidential candidates of the past election are actually Fulani? Is Atiku not Fulani?

What if its 2 Fulanis that run for the same post again, so Yorubas should keep enduring being maimed, driven and conquered on their own lands till 2027?

Your dumbness behooves me!

Break up this damned arrangement and let me return to what I originally was : Oodua Nation.

Backward thinking idiots!!
I'm Yoruba like you, but what can we do now that we seem to be too cowardly and compromised? I hate the situation but our farmers seem to be incapable of defending themselves and their farmlands! It's quite a shame because these people have the federal support, obviously. The only hope is to vote a Southerner in in 2023, at least the farmlands will be safe.

1 Like

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by kayusely70(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Racoon:

Defend yourselves or you will all die, TY Danjuma tells Nigerians
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/defend-will-die-ty-danjuma-tells-nigerians/amp/
Three Years After His Warnings And Allegations They Are Still Relevant. So Sad!

1 Like

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2021
As the development of the herdsmen brutality is unfolding, is tending towards a notable person from Oke-ogun.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by olajizz01(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2021
agulion:
Those that supposed to talk about it are here looking threads to attack Nnamdi Kanu which they see as their problem, is.lam is a curse to the Yoruba
Guy, are you in a position to say a certain religions is a curse to the other tribe different from yours?you see say you no get sense.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by placeofallure(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Haha
Dividends of yerobber knowing how to play politics.
Hausa/Fulani are your partners and political friends so don't complain.

Your reasoning is flawed. You're leaving the issue to comment on a non-issue. Na today e dey happen say president and vice come from different geopolitical zones? IBB and Aikhomu are brothers na or Yar Adu'a and GEJ be kinsmen? Before you can think like this, you must be from the yeast! Come and tell me whether herdsmen no dey attack them for Enugu or Benue.

I want to believe the government of Oyo state will act promptly on this, at least he's not one of the Bubu boys. I don't know how a spineless looking, haggardly, malnourished and insensitive old nincompoop can gag everyone's mouth from saying the truth. They call it hate speech. If you do right by the people, they don't have any reason to talk ill about you. ...and all the 'alatenuje' politicians only care for their pockets. Karma will deal with you all. Awon afofungbemu oponu ayirada! Hate speech is just starting!
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Dougthy(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2021
My farm was invaded last week at Oke-Ata, Abeokuta, Ogun State with 4 Fulani herdsmen and their cows. They ate and destroyed my Plantation field, I actually plead with them to leave and not destroy the farm... they were just smiling. They spent 3 hours on the farm and what surprised me most was that they observed the 2pm prayer there while I plead with them in God's name. I can only look on as the cows destroyed everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by agulion: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2021
olajizz01:
Guy, are you in a position to say a certain religions is a curse to the other tribe different from yours?you see say you no get sense.
, so that is the only line you quickly pick from the statement, which means that pure truth and you knew it very well that is a curse
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Yujin(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Dougthy:
My farm was invaded last week at Oke-Ata, Abeokuta, Ogun State with 4 Fulani herdsmen and their cows. They ate and destroyed my Plantation field, I actually plead with them to leave and not destroy the farm... they were just smiling. They spent 3 hours on the farm and what surprised me most was that they observed the 2pm prayer there while I plead with them in God's name. I can only look on as the cows destroyed everything.
Sorry for your loss but know it that my sympathy won't change the situation. Only actions will solve the problem. Join Sunday Igboho and give Nnamdi Kanu support on the ESN. We have the same enemy and should face them head on.
Some naive southerners still think they have a country.

3 Likes

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Malawian(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2021
oz4real83:
is it only the Fulanis that make up their Nigerian military? What do non-fulani people in the military do while this is going on? By pretending not to know the pain their people are going through, they are tacitly in support and one day, they will reap their reward alongside their fulani masters.
There are always Fulani elements in every Company/Batalion. They are the ones to keep an eye on what other Tribes military are doing in every deployed military units. If you doubt me, do a survey!! Meanwhile F.O Tolulope Arotile is forgotten already!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by NOwazobia: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2021
So the person that was attacked was a woman and a police for that matter, and her comrades looked the other way while she was being butchered. Where is the heavily bandage head or i don't believe this news.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by olajizz01(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2021
agulion:
, so that is the only line you quickly pick from the statement, which means that pure truth and you knew it very well that is a curse
Tell me the other line in your post now troublesome ipob.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by kayusely70(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2021
mrkings84:
What else did u expect?

As if we don't know that both the police and the herdsmen have same person they report to!
Youre Very Right! I Strongly Suspect The Former Police Commissioner In Oyo State Was Posted Out Of The State For Not Cooperating With The Killer Herdsmen. Lets Watch As Events Unfold.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by agulion: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
olajizz01:
Tell me the other line in your post now troublesome ipob.
so you didn't note that most Yoruba Muslims Miscreants ( YMM) talk more about Nnamdi Kanu than they talk about insecurity in the SW
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by ChoCho54(f): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Dougthy:
O God!!
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by BruncleZuma: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Artymanx1: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2021
There’s an estimated 50 million people in the north, most of which are youths and illiterates who don’t know about civilisation or history.

The oncoming 2023 election is going to be tough because Northern politicians take advantage of their people’s illiteracy and ignorance to get high vote counts.

They share little food and money and boom they’re being voted for. If only these people were sensible enough to know what is at hand then we are good to go.

When lekki toll gate protests and shootings happened, the real abokis didn’t have an idea what was going on and were forming allegiance for Buhari and his cohorts. Only a handful of youths with sense who were mostly Northern Christians gave their supports and even protested.

Brothers and sisters it is more than we think it is. Most of us will be fearful when that election comes, but brace up and stand for what is right.

No PDP and No APC again. Give mandate to responsible people who would account for their job in office not some old idiots who don’t give a rats � ass about their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Immunity cover herdsmen till 2023
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by a4cube: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Dougthy:
Any picture or video to back this up?
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Drone95(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Smoke55:
Lies! Amotekun Terrorists Cooking Up Lies To Justify The Killing Of 7 Innocent Fulanis In Oyo State Last Week...

Afonja And Cheap Propagandasad

#spit
perish that idea! What are the herdsmen looking for in someone farm? If I sight any herdsmen in my farm, next thing is to severe his subclavian artery and watch him bleed to death
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2021
God bless IPOB Security Network ESN.

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Oshokalo: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Fulani herdsmen no dey go bayelsa and rivers?abi maybe because their land as been spilled with oil,cos I can't wait for those militant to finish this animal
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by LLMG: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2021
innocent fulanis indeed. what do have to say about other killings by fulanis all over the country.
Smoke55:
Lies! Amotekun Terrorists Cooking Up Lies To Justify The Killing Of 7 Innocent Fulanis In Oyo State Last Week...

Afonja And Cheap Propagandasad

#spit
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by tamunobello: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Where are those loud 'yorubas' on NL??
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
I think it's high time the Fulani herdsmen venture into the Southsouth. Try this in Bayelsa or any of the other core Southsouth states, not Edo, Akwaibom or cross River.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by engrchykae(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
oz4real83:
is it only the Fulanis that make up the Nigerian military? What do non-fulani people in the military do while this is going on? By pretending not to know the pain their people are going through, they are tacitly in support and one day, they will reap their reward alongside their fulani masters.
they are senseless,one day the beast will come for the officers in the army,don't you see the systematic killing of colonels in the army?
You think it's coincidence?
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Aksnoopy: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dougthy:
Are you for real?
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dougthy:
I don't know how practical this would be, but by any means; get a gun.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by showafrica(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
backnbeta:
I hope we have the consciousness and conscience to do the right thing by 2023. I hope people will be sensible enough to vote right, otherwise, another 8 years of suffering in silence awaits everyone! To the killer herders and their sponsors, I say: Enjoy your "imu-ni-ti" while it lasts undecided

The votes don't count, I don't know how you wanna do it. Its better to start asking for divorce on time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff / APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership / Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.