Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer (23510 Views)

APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by chubinwa(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dayoebe:
Herdsmen are enjoying immunity till 2023
i just hope that this their warm immunity will not be renewed after 2023
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Omoslim26: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
backnbeta:

I'm Yoruba like you, but what can we do now that we seem to be too cowardly and compromised? I hate the situation but our farmers seem to be incapable of defending themselves and their farmlands! It's quite a shame because these people have the federal support, obviously. The only hope is to vote a Southerner in in 2023, at least the farmlands will be safe.

When you people say the presidency should come south pls be specific about it

I am an advocate for southern presidency bcus i belief 75% of our problems will be solved if we restructure dis failed system and it will be impossible to restructure with a northern ruleship

but the question is which part of south should take the seat

let the South form an alliance with the majority of mb who have also suffered greatly in dis demonic alliance called apc

lets do Se p and Mb vp sw sanate p and ne reps first

sw p ss vp nw sanate se rep

if we dont come together on a fair agreeable terms its most likely the north will rule again
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
WHAT IS THE DUTY OF AMOTEKU, IS THEIR DUTY JUST TO HARASS YOUNG LADIES FOR INDICENT DRESSING?
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Dougthy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Are you for real?
Yes. I made a perimeter fence with bamboo on Friday after the incidence, a section of the fence was removed on Saturday afternoon when they came again with the cows to eat alfalfa hay on the farm. I have reconstructed it again yesterday.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Dougthy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yujin:

Sorry for your loss but know it that my sympathy won't change the situation. Only actions will solve the problem. Join Sunday Igboho and give Nnamdi Kanu support on the ESN. We have the same enemy and should face them head on.
Some naive southerners still think they have a country.
Thanks. I think one just have to join the movement now cos I approached one of the community security personnel yesterday evening and I was told that there's really nothing that can be done except to pursue them away with persuasion, pray and hope they leave. I was dumbfounded
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by EMMY76: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
The fulanis are the modern day barbarians.
Re: Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer by Coolgent(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just chase them away, majority of them aint Nigerians but when they reached deep southern 9ja They will claim Sokoto Zamfara etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership / Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.