Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Do I Change Or Correct My Utmejamb 2011 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Change Or Correct My Utmejamb 2011 (620 Views)

My Change Or My Balance.which One Is Correct? / How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result / Which Is Correct; 'change' Or 'balance'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change Or Correct My Utmejamb 2011 by gabbym(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
Guys,pls i need advice on how to change my choice because i surpose to choose unaab as my first and second choice but there is a mistake that occure by clicking on atbu bauchi so i need advice on how to change it back to unaab before it too late.pls i need help
Re: How Do I Change Or Correct My Utmejamb 2011 by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2011
Buy change of course/institution scratch card which will b on sale after d exam. It usually cost about 2.5K
Re: How Do I Change Or Correct My Utmejamb 2011 by coolusman: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
Guy, all u do is go to jamb.org.ng, click of UTME 2011, wen it opens, then use the username and password used in registering, if u don't have it, either go to the person who registered u or click on forgot password if u know the secret answer. After ur profile opens, go to the second to the last option on the list where u see register and so on. so other options will appear when u click of the second to last option, then click on change of course and institution. after it opens choose the name of the instittution andwait for it to download. after its download, select the course and scroll down and click of update.

Then u go back home and click on reprint slip.thats all. goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of That Snoring Forever / Unn Nnsugbe Postume Result 2011 Is Out,check.08061517189.by Nwosu Michael Aka{mike Richmond}. / List Of Sponsors For International Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.