Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result (1720 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / Visa Application: Mistake On Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by Harmony222(m): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, i have a serious issue i would like anybody to contribute on.
A friend of mine just discovered her original waec result which was sent to her in Italy has an error in the date of birth, instead of 1993 it was written 1990. She is supposed to use the result in applying for undergraduate admission next year January but with this current error she can no longer do that to avoid rejection. Is there any way i could help her to redress the mistake on her result? if there is, how can i go about it,what are the steps involved,the cost involved and other necessary thing i need to do. Please this calls for urgent attention (all views are well appreciated). Thanks
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by economia: 4:16am On Nov 22, 2013
AFFIDAVIT FROM NIGERIA COURT OF LAW MAY WORK WOUNDER
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by Burger01(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2013
^^^ Yeah right. The person may also write to WAEC for possible correction..
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by Toluk1(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Just go 2 any waec office 4 enquies. They'll knw wot 2 do.
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by Harmony222(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
thanks everyone for your contribution, @burger, writing to waec itself i heard take ages before one's request is being considered. @economia, how?. @tolu, kk i will try that. but i intend going to her school first lay the complaint so to know next step before going to waec office. pls i would like those who has passed through same issue to also contribute. Thanks all
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by yungcyrus(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
I hav d same problem....I heard 2 correct is 10k waec, a teacher in ma sec. School said xo.........dat amnt is damn exhorbitant.....xo am planin on goin 2 court
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by Harmony222(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
yung cyrus: I hav d same problem....I heard 2 correct is 10k waec, a teacher in ma sec. School said xo.........dat amnt is damn exhorbitant.....xo am planin on goin 2 court

pls cyrus, i would like you to share ur experience here wen ur done with it. thanks smiley
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by yungcyrus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
@harmony 4 now I tink I will b usin ma statement ov result
Re: How To Correct My Age On WAEC Result by Pat081: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
What they will ask you to do is to go to the Ministry of Justice or the High Court to do correction of date of birth AFFIDAVIT

(1) (Reply)

Am I Too Old To Pursue My Dream Course / Has Yabatech Suspended Issuance Of Transcript? / 10 Books Every Nigerian Kid Enjoy Reading Back In The Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.