Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (30488 Views)

Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by AlphaLover: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
ObiOfOnistha:
I guess world-wide known dreaded Okija shrine is Oyo State, over 80 Anambra fathers that raped their daughters between April and August are also in ogun state, the armed robbery of 5 igbos in Dubai was also by yorubas, Allen Onyema, Evans, Obiwanne and bishop of Ozulubu of the infamous church massacre is also from Ondo state, you are out of topic, smell the coffee, "as a neutral observer" you are mischievous
[/s]

Guy you are just talking nonsense

Show us the facts let them show the numerous countless ones we read here and on LIB daily of yoruba incest

Mind you I am not from southeast but I just don't like hypocrisy

As regards ritual killing the yoruba are the undisputed Champions to argue shows foolishness

You mentioned one shrine okija we read from their mud region years ago but daily we see ritual killings from all over the southwest either boy friend is killing girlfriend or boy friend used wife for rituals or alfa caught with human parts so leave that one .. you can still argue other things like fraud which you will still fail yoruba are the most fraudulent tribe in this nation

Yahoo is your main business . Who brought yahoo to my state (Edo state) and Nigeria as a whole nor be una?

See oga go siddon

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by RJabal(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2021
No need for this ...just make positive comments.
Good morning.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Midastorch(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba all the way
we are blessed

Shut up there....which stupid Yoruba, can't you see the Edo girl and other Igbo boys.....I'm Yoruba from Osun state, but it's hightime you guys stop this tribal sentiments.....Yoruba my foot.....They are NIGERIANS...
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Dreyton36: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Yes i am 100% game.

I am ready to even to put everything on the line even if it means my own life.

So yes i am game and do we have a deal?

by the order of Ishawuru.

I hope you have the said amount for the bet $50k I want u to loose something you'll never forget

How about we do it this way , let's both make the payments into the hands of a trusted firm or person
Any idea ??
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2021
He’s old but he’s appointing young minds. Let’s see how it goes though. Not all young minds are sane
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by bizhop01: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Recycling old news
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Hafnar: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2021
cool

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by bayelsaowei(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop calling them Nigerians, those guys are Americans. Nothing Nigerian about them aside been their ancestral root,nothing more.
youre very correct...their allegiance is to the USA and not a slow country like Nigeria.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by livinbygrace: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba all the way
we are blessed

Dont be too tribalistic,we are all Nigerians.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by nnamdi640: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2021
One of the reasons why America are doing well is because they do away with nepotism. They are ready to bring you in as long as you can deliver no matter where you are from unlike Nigeria where nepotism is the order of the day.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by geemd434: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Afonja people are always making us proud, not our own drug trafficking, baby factorilism and RITUALISM, human trafficking, international robbery even with military uniform, remember 1966, Jan 15, and lot more
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Dreyton36:

I hope you have the said amount for the bet $50k I want u to loose something you'll never forget

How about we do it this way , let's both make the payments into the hands of a trusted firm or person
Any idea ??
Yes i am 100% game with the 50k dollars.

Like i said before, i am ready to put everything on the line.

Yes i 100% like your suggestion but the thing is that who can we trust that can hold on to a 100k dollars?

But whatever the case, like i said before and i am saying it here again in the biggest forum in Africa that i am ready to put everything on the line and i 100% ready for the 50k dollars to bet that president Donald Trump will complete his second term as the president of the United States of America for the next four years.

How about we exchange WhatsApp numbers so you know i am serious.

So upload your personal Id like your national ID card to me and your pics with your name fully shown and i do the same.

That way you have my details and i have yours.

So are you game?
by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by IGBOpigs(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2021
JELANI ALIYU
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by nograv: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:
The main lesson I learned from this is that tribalists are stupid. You can see different Nigerian tribes ably represented here (although many are missing too). Our only enemies are the political class from all the tribes, not one another. But some of us, instead, choose to defend them and think that we are doing ourselves some good.

Without these wicked old cargoes, Nigeria would be far better than South Korea with our extraordinarily rich human and natural endowments. It is why I wrote this article the other day: How A 30-something-year-old Nigerian Could Become The President In 2023 (click here to read it).

We need young progressive detribalized Nigerians to run the affairs of this country if we don't want to end up very badly. We can even promote Seun or any other Nairalander to run for President in 2023. Read my article and you will see reasons with me. Let's stop getting ourselves enslaved to the corrupt old cargoes who are totally out of tune with modern realities. This is is not about tribe. It's about the future of our generations yet unborn.

ENDSARS should have revealed to us the power we can wield as Nigerian youths IF WE ARE UNITED under a political structure. Please please please.

Meanwhile, check my profile if you are unemployed and you'd like an opportunity to earn with Whatsapp and your local bank account.

Please STOP..

All I see are Southern Nigerians represented abroad as always. Elegant words, but they deflect from the problem that isn't just 'old cargoes'

IT IS 'OLD NORTHERN CARGOES.'

If the folks up there, step aside then less bigoted Southerners who are more competent can take this nation forward.

But while we are led by conservative folks, who reject modernity and are loyal only by religion and tribe we will forever remain backward.

Young Nigerians if you want change, get rid of these clowns come 2023.

Sadly even though it pains me to say it, remember anyone but a Northerner!!
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Onelove508: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2021
They are Americans for Godsake. I doubt if they have ever visited or know anything about Nigeria. Their appointment won't add shishi to Nigeria.

So if Obama was of Nigerians ancestry we for don die of excitement and tribalism untop him head bedat. Biko what did he do for Kenya?!

They (USA) appoints other people from other ancestry origin too; 9ja should not take it personally. So make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by blasterman(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/lessons-in-bidens-appointments-of-nigerians/

Abegi , once you Nigerians see any body that have Nigerian surname appointed to some position aborad you will start to shout and publisie that SEE SEE.

These ppl may just have nigerian grand parents or nigeria fathers and they dont have any connections with Nigeria.

They will be as american as ever accent and everything. Some maybe never visited Nigeria for one day

Some of these ppl applied for work and got it after several interviews because they live in Washington DC where the capital is .

Do you know who many ppl work for a US president ?

In america there is nepotism too but also equally ppl are appointed for merit only
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by fabolouz1(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2021
I,am not an ethnic bigot but these people literally are no longer Nigerians .
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Rubicon67(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:
The main lesson I learned from this is that tribalists are stupid. You can see different Nigerian tribes ably represented here (although many are missing too). Our only enemies are the political class from all the tribes, not one another. But some of us, instead, choose to defend them and think that we are doing ourselves some good.

Without these wicked old cargoes, Nigeria would be far better than South Korea with our extraordinarily rich human and natural endowments. It is why I wrote this article the other day: How A 30-something-year-old Nigerian Could Become The President In 2023 (click here to read it).

We need young progressive detribalized Nigerians to run the affairs of this country if we don't want to end up very badly. We can even promote Seun or any other Nairalander to run for President in 2023. Read my article and you will see reasons with me. Let's stop getting ourselves enslaved to the corrupt old cargoes who are totally out of tune with modern realities. This is is not about tribe. It's about the future of our generations yet unborn.

ENDSARS should have revealed to us the power we can wield as Nigerian youths IF WE ARE UNITED under a political structure. Please please please.

Meanwhile, check my profile if you are unemployed and you'd like an opportunity to earn with Whatsapp and your local bank account.

You get sense well well.

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by pompeiimagnus: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Op these people are not Nigerians. Read their educational and work history nah. Besides, from what you wrote up there they are members of the Obama-Biden team since 2008. They have been holding one portfolio or the other either in the democratic party or the Obama administration.

These people are Americans. It's like calling Kamala Harris a Jamaican.

I guess the point the Op is trying to make is that Nigeria does not lack the human resources to move this country forward. Aside the 3 political appointments, the Op also mentioned other Nigerian Americans doing very well in the US. The same way America sources for talents of any nationality, should be the same way our governments should be scouting for Nigerians all over the world with the capacity to make impacts in our country. The US greatly appreciates Americans with dual citizenships. Unfortunately, we don't recognise this even when these foreign born and/or trained Nigerians are very willing to come and live in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Jollylolly(f): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2021
izuch:
Nigerians won't even appointment someone from a different state into government talk more of from a different country undecided

see lie. When we are not online country.... Zulum appointed Igbo, Ondo gov also did same, El rufai appointed yoruba.... Who did or has any Igbo gov appointed? Tinubu appointed other tribes too when he was gov of Lagos
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Tecno66: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/lessons-in-bidens-appointments-of-nigerians/
Americans are appointing Nigerians. The big lesson for Nigerians is, can an igbo state give appointment to a yoruba man without seeing him as a parasite in their state and vice versa? That's the puzzle for us all.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by zanga420: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Things will get better the day, the Yorubas stop betraying other tribes. Like the way Tinubu installed Buhari for his selfish 2023 ambition.

How can we explain having some one as slow, low, lifeless, brainless, motionless, backward, incapable, old, stagnant, sick, tribalistic, nepotic and supporter if terrorists become a president in this country in this 21 century How

The reason why Tinibu should never and can never win election again in Nigeria.

He sold us all to the devil for his own sake.
You fold your hands till he sold you out?
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

I guess the point the Op is trying to make is that Nigeria does not lack the human resources to move this country forward. Aside the 3 political appointments, the Op also mentioned other Nigerian Americans doing very well in the US. The same way America sources for talents of any nationality, should be the same way our governments should be scouting for Nigerians all over the world with the capacity to make impacts in our country. The US greatly appreciates Americans with dual citizenships. Unfortunately, we don't recognise this even when these foreign born and/or trained Nigerians are very willing to come and live in Naija.
Ok. You have a point there
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by backtalkG(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bubu will not see ppl like these to appoint ooh
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
They are not Nigerians. Americans.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by greenskittles: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Of everything written up there, all some people could come up with are arguments of ethnic superiority. Nigeria isn't ready.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by nikdam: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by nikdam: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop calling them Nigerians, those guys are Americans. Nothing Nigerian about them aside been their ancestral root,nothing more.
True but who knows, they may still be holding their naija passports. One can never tell.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by madjune(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingWarri:

He doesn't hate Nigeria... He only joke about our government as a comedian would do.

I don't think you watch his shows very well.
Anytime there's talk about scam, he would promptly bring in Nigerian men.
It sounds funny but does lots of damage to us.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Ofemannnu: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
AlphaLover:
[s][/s]

Guy you are just talking nonsense

Show us the facts let them show the numerous countless ones we read here and on LIB daily of yoruba incest

Mind you I am not from southeast but I just don't like hypocrisy

As regards ritual killing the yoruba are the undisputed Champions to argue shows foolishness

You mentioned one shrine okija we read from their mud region years ago but daily we see ritual killings from all over the southwest either boy friend is killing girlfriend or boy friend used wife for rituals or alfa caught with human parts so leave that one .. you can still argue other things like fraud which you will still fail yoruba are the most fraudulent tribe in this nation

Yahoo is your main business . Who brought yahoo to my state (Edo state) and Nigeria as a whole nor be una?

See oga go siddon

Even ritualism is smelling from your moniker,OSU man.
Great ritualism is daily perpetrated by Igbos in Igbos-only-certified baby factories all over Nigeria.The remains of the babies are eaten by professionals in the art of cannies.
Name any criminality and an Igbo face pops up even baby selling.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by donald017: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
it is a false hope to keep calling these appointees Nigerians. Let us be sincere to ourselves, both Biden and his Nigerian acclaimed appointees would give no damn to Nigeria or Africa. Stop the low self esteem on Nigeria already
Bros find yourself better work and stop this shit you never see better things in your life. HABA
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Cryptofxt10: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
donald017:

Bros find yourself better work and stop this shit you never see better things in your life. HABA

I don't understand your message sir, where exactly are you pained?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.