Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (30485 Views)

Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by PAWG(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2021
I dey make 20th come make dem swear this man in.
His man's emergence has really peppered some people.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Seyi8750: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by nomenclature(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Mumu
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba all the way
we are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba gang

AmOtekun
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by demmymoney(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by iamimohtal(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2021
If they grew up in this country they would have been brain dead by now...this country na curse cry cry
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:
The main lesson I learned from this is that tribalists are stupid. You can see different Nigerian tribes ably represented here (although many are missing too). Our only enemies are the political class from all the tribes. But some of us, instead, choose to defend them and think that we are doing ourselves some good. Without these wicked old cargoes, Nigeria would be far better than South Korea with our extraordinarily rich human and natural endowments.

, please, all Nigerians need to read this.
i couldn’t disparage ur conclusions .. ur mind is organic..keep it that way ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
/
Joe Igbokwe in Lagos is a nightmare to many Lagosians just as a Kayode in IMO State will make all hell break loose. But one thing is common-a Yoruba or Igbo would rather have Musa than anyone from the two opposing tribes.
/
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by LydayBobo(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:
The main lesson I learned from this is that tribalists are stupid. You can see different Nigerian tribes ably represented here (although many are missing too). Our only enemies are the political class from all the tribes. But some of us, instead, choose to defend them and think that we are doing ourselves some good. Without these wicked old cargoes, Nigeria would be far better than South Korea with our extraordinarily rich human and natural endowments.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by chucklesclothin(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
ngadaAwo:
stop shouting toh angry
it's annoying
toh
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2021
I believe Olorunipa's brother Tolu is political analyst for Washington post and contributor for CNN.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by bigfish3k: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2021
The Op is a gadmn tribalist

Okolo is from Esan. Good

So why didn't you tell us the state and local government area of the others.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by junglej: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2021
An election is done and dusted, and the innuguration is taking place on Wednesday. You are here talking trash, while your own country is in disarray.
Dude, the way your opinion does not matter in Nigeria is the same way it doesn't matter in the States. So my advice is, you get yourself something productive, than looking for ill way to make money like bets.

LoyalHustler1:
Nonsense!!!!!
All Biden's appointments will not hold because joe biden can never be president of America

President Donald trump will complete his second term.
If you think otherwise and you are man enough then quote me and let us make a bet of any amount.

by the order of Ishawuru.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by osuofia2(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Rubbish, we the North will always control the Nigerian political space. Those ones are playing way.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by AlphaLover: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Afonja people are always making us proud, not our own drug trafficking, baby factorilism and RITUALISM, human trafficking, international robbery even with military uniform, remember 1966, Jan 15, and lot more

Actually na una yoruba dey do rituals, rape , armed robbery ,fraud , incest pass any other tribe

As a neutral observer I have to say the truth

2 Likes

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Komu1048(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/lessons-in-bidens-appointments-of-nigerians/

Can we therefore say all the appointees are Yoruba’s? Either bastard or not, Edo is still yoruba
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
One thing is certain. If those nominated by Biden didn't escape this dungeon, they wouldn't have been nominated.
Nigeria is a dream killer. The leaders are not serious with government, lastly, it hurts being a Nigerian and not seeing any hope of escaping.

Gbam!
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by fidtopade: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Let the youth queue behind Prof Oshibajo as president. I am confidence with him a new Nigeria will be born.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by itzdonkollins(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Dreyton36:

I got $50k to bet on that , are you game ?
Me 70k

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by DonnyE(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba all the way
we are blessed
You are one of the problems we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by blamingthedevil: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:

Only one tribe represented here .Stop consoling yourself. All are products of Western Nigeria Awolowo ingenious educational policy which their parents recognized and encourage their wards to follow suit.

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2021
bigfish3k:
The Op is a gadmn tribalist

Okolo is from Esan. Good

So why didn't you tell us the state and local government area of the others.

He is not the one that wrote the article but you can easily tell where others came from by their respective names.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Numerouno94(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by lazeal: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2021
ALL SOUTHERNERS... YOU WILL NEVER FIND A NORTHERNER...

Yet, they call themselves "Born to Rule" Local champions whose only comfort zone is in the decay of Nigeria's dead system.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by ObiOfOnistha: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2021
AlphaLover:

Actually na una yoruba dey do rituals, rape , armed robbery ,fraud , incest pass any other tribe

As a neutral observer I have to say the truth
I guess world-wide known dreaded Okija shrine is Oyo State, over 80 Anambra fathers that raped their daughters between April and August are also in ogun state, the armed robbery of 5 igbos in Dubai was also by yorubas, Allen Onyema, Evans, Obiwanne and bishop of Ozulubu of the infamous church massacre is also from Ondo state, you are out of topic, smell the coffee, "as a neutral observer" you are mischievous

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by justjify(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba all the way
we are blessed
Mumu, this is part of the problem. Which one is Yoruba all the way. Reasonable people are talking BRAIN, you are talking TRIBE.
No difference between you and Buhari.
Mtcheeewwww...

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Numerouno94(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Pls lets put a stop to dis masturbating. Hw is this news goin to help or change our lives in Nigeria? How is this goin to help us frm d tyranny of Buhari nd his looters?

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by capitalzero: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Nonsense!!!!!
All Biden's appointments will not hold because joe biden can never be president of America

President Donald trump will complete his second term.
If you think otherwise and you are man enough then quote me and let us make a bet of any amount.

by the order of Ishawuru.

Alawada
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by Ojemedad: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Now we are celebrating them, no racism

What if igbo man appoints hausa man into his cabinet or yoruba man appoints urhobo man in to his cabinet?
Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by mountmoriah(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba all the way
we are blessed

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by blamingthedevil: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Ojemedad:
Now we are celebrating them, no racism

What if igbo man appoints hausa man into his cabinet or yoruba man appoints urhobo man in to his cabinet?

Why not Igbo man appointing Ikwerre man into his cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians by seanwilliam(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:
The main lesson I learned from this is that tribalists are stupid. You can see different Nigerian tribes ably represented here (although many are missing too). Our only enemies are the political class from all the tribes, not one another. But some of us, instead, choose to defend them and think that we are doing ourselves some good.

Without these wicked old cargoes, Nigeria would be far better than South Korea with our extraordinarily rich human and natural endowments. It is why I wrote this article the other day: How A 30-something-year-old Nigerian Could Become The President In 2023.

We need young progressive detribalized Nigerians to run the affairs of this country if we don't want to end up very badly. We can even promote Seun or any other Nairalander to run for President in 2023. Read my article and you will see reasons with me. Let's stop getting ourselves enslaved to the corrupt old cargoes. This is is not about tribe. It's about the future of our generations yet unborn.
stop that illusion jare.. Nigeria would have been good but not better than South Korea.. there has never been any successful black run nation compared to South Korea.. u don’t have to compare cos dem no similar at all.. stop making yourself feel good by the bolded abeg.. Asia has the smartest set of people on earth �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman / Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / Signs That Things Are Getting Tougher In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.