Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa (762 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story / Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa by Ajah001(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2021
How to Communicate with the Holy Spirit, Archbishop Benson Idahosa.
Benson Andrew Idahosa, was a Charismatic Pentecostal preacher. He is the founder of Church of God Mission…

Continue reading
https://christianteenagers.family.blog/2021/01/18/how-to-communicate-with-the-holy-spirit-archbishop-benson-idahosa-video/

Re: How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa by Myer(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
If he could communicate with the holyspirit he would have known when he would die.

His death came as a shocker not only to his followers but even to him.
Re: How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa by Jafaar: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Myer:
If he could communicate with the holyspirit he would have known when he would die.

His death came as a shocker not only to his followers but even to him.
Go and read the story of how he died,He knew
Get your facts right
Re: How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa by Myer(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jafaar:
Go and read the story of how he died,He knew
Get your facts right

He was preparing for a crusade only to sleep and never wake up. I did have my facts right.
Re: How To Communicate With The Holy Spirit - Archbishop Benson Idahosa by Jafaar: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Myer:

He was preparing for a crusade only to sleep and never wake up. I did have my facts right.
he was but on that day he called his wife and told her that everything God had told him to do he has done all and during the dinner before he went to the room and died he exclaimed on the table" am ready to go to heaven" than he asked who wants to go to heaven with me but no one replied on the table .
it must have been revealed to him after he had booked the crusade because papa can be booked even a year before or was revealed days to,He can be instructed by God not to tell someone planely or didn't want to cause alarm

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lucy & Kaisha Slapped By Police In Lagos (video) / Erica Nlewedin Reacts After A ‘white Nigerian’ Man Commended The State Of Lagos / Breaking! Ijele Explained In Anger The Cause Of Ada Jesus Sickness & Why He Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.