Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities (13654 Views)

FG To Build 6 Solid Mineral Process Plants across 6 zones of the country / Correctional Facilities: Lagos State Police Command Puts Formations On Red Alert / FG To Establish 6 Correctional Facilities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Kraspo(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Empower the youths. Equip and engage them. Prisons won’t stop protests. It will only make them become the “Monsters you made”
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by ruffDiamond: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2021
tyup:
Sleepless night for Yahoo boys and Ipob miscreants

Tho in a civilized and modern society which unfortunately Nigeria isn't A better Economy and a quick/Readily available Jobs for all and sundry drastically reduces Crime in a society but they wount know this cuz their brain walls are made of Bricks
yeah like that moniker called slawor(WOR man)or something, he'll surely get a free room there!
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Neowanskywalker: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Prison . . . Wahala wa o. Is that what we need N0W?
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Why not Hospitals..??
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by pinkgoodies(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Racoon:
Why on embarking on this venture? If there is good governance, people will do less criminality and hence go to correctional facilities.

Even in Usa with good governance, people are still engaging in criminality. Atleast it will help reduce the depopulated prisons. Eg calabar Prison.

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by jneutron4000: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Build companies and factories, you are building Prisons. Idiots
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Ghozky(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Damn Niggar

This country sha
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Bede2u(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
janedonez:
More Correctional Facilities? We should be talking about bettering the economy.
do you want to live side by side with murderers? Don't you want them locked up? And don't you want a prison facility that shows we are developing?
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2021
ignis:
Black man mentality never cease to amaze me. If the money used in building this correctional facility prison is used in building factories and industries that will create job for the people, the rate of crime and consequently the number of potential inmates will drastically reduce.
Ignis...pack well on this ..you are wrong

Have you been to the filthy huts they called prisons? You wouldn't even put ya dog in there. Everywhere is fuqin overcrowded and filled with diseases. The country needs new facilities in that regard.

And lemme tell you this. Crime won't reduce by having more industries and shiit, at least not here. People don't wanna work anymore due to the lure of easy money everywhere. Even in developed countries with all the industries,like the US, crime is an ever increasing mudafucker. Humans would still be evil and wicked and need to be corrected, when they err

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by jamace(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Great..Aregbesola is preparing retirement homes for himself and his co-politicians... Only time will tell. angry
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by harmony75: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2021
the masses need work instead to create jobs the government is building correction centers..so that those frustrated by your government will be jailed??!! Buhari government has nothing to offer just beating about the bush this is the reality so sad. how can a government be building correction centers when even our local communities health centers are not functioning?! God come to our aid o buhari has finished Nigeria!!!
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by sexyking1: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2021
ignis:
Black man mentality never cease to amaze me. If the money used in building this correctional facility prison is used in building factories and industries that will create job for the people, the rate of crime and consequently the number of potential inmates will drastically reduce.
Nothing reduces crime dear! USA have more world criminals than Nigeria. Even when there is enough provided to them. Our correction centers are congested and need for more facilities are needed. I bet you should make out time to visit one prison around u, and ur mindset will drastically change.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by ignis: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2021
sexyking1:

Nothing reduces crime dear! USA have more world criminals than Nigeria. Even when there is enough provided to them. Our correction centers are congested and need for more facilities are needed. I bet you should make out time to visit one prison around u, and ur mindset will drastically change.

Can we go together ?
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by nyiamfrank: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2021
They won't build no schools anymore All they build would be prison prison
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by gstelly: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
There is no social distancing, few people wearing face mask
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Noah2gud(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
All we need is more of this

Meanwhile,
Earn over $1500 for doing simple task.
Watching videos
Roll number
Creating new video
Signing contract
And by referring new members

It 100% legit.
You can Google *Gram free* and see life testimony

Do check my signature below to start earning
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by wellmax(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
I'm never disappointed with the shallow knowledge of most nairaland members.
We complain of congested prisons, now government wants to build more, you complain again. Nawa for una oo.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
harmony75:
the masses need work instead to create jobs the government is building correction centers..so that those frustrated by your government will be jailed??!! Buhari government has nothing to offer just beating about the bush this is the reality so sad. how can a government be building correction centers when even our local communities health centers are not functioning?! God come to our aid o buhari has finished Nigeria!!!

God never asked you to vote for him, you did and now it's payback time.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2021
wellmax:
I'm never disappointed with the shallow knowledge of most nairaland members.
We complain of congested prisons, now government wants to build more, you complain again. Nawa for una oo.

You nailed this..I had to call out ignis on that while ignoring the others who shared similar thoughts with her.

I think many of these peeps are either below 20 or still in the university because...logically, you can't be complaining of congested prisons and the newly built correctional facilities.

No sense in that
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by waleadeagb(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
My people, please don't feel bad that they are building more prisons. Though building prisons doesn't make sense to me in this present time that we craved badly for employment provisions. However, since they must build something at all cost. Building more prisons before the expiration of this catastrophic of a government is okay... We would need more space to lock all these government officials in a nearest future. You can imagine how these government officials are looting the treasury dry everyday, they even borrow to be looted again...loot budgets and anything lootable....the numbers of the looters is also increasing tremendously which would make the next sensible government to have a good use of those newly built prisons.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by hotseat: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
"They won't build no schools anymore, all they build would be prison, prison" - Lucky Dube
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Lilpen3758: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Kraspo:
G
How much for the space G?
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Godbless3(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2021
All the built is prison prison.
The money use in building these shithole place would have been used to built factory and industry for people to work and that will reduce idleness, cultism and crime.
Clueless and leaders are shown via the clueless ideas.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Idaytesj29(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
use tongue count your teeth sometimes,

I used to beat my son very well, until I discovered that he doesn't fear beating anymore. so I decided to change tactics, today that boy did not become the motor park agbero I feared.

American has the highest number of dention center at home and abroad, so many fathers are behind bar for drug crime,YET it has not stopped the drug problem,

we have been burning criminals since 19bc yet Dem no dey finish.

crime is a symptom and not the main problem, when you know the problem, you can quickly find a solution

The fact still remains that not all crimes are committed for economic reasons. Also, the developed economies also have criminals. Correctional centers are integral parts of social structure of every society.

Not every government institutions needs to generate income to be relevant.

The service these correctional facilities render keep you safe in your home and removes dangerous people from your streets. You can ask Edo people for more details after they forced a jail break last year.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2021
ignis:

We need more correctional facilities.

Yes, we need more factories and industries, but it doesn't mean we don't need more correctional facilities.

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2021
What kind of rubbish is this. This doesn't even look like a correctional facility.

Buhari can't afford to hire an Architect?
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Just pray for Osinbajo to come in as President, then we will get Air of Sanity and liberation in this Country called Nigeria. He seem to be the Solution I am seeing. God help Us. Amen.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by tyup(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
ruffDiamond:
yeah like that moniker called slawor(WOR man)or something, he'll surely get a free room there!

grin grin
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by tyup(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Austin4Jesus:
Just pray for Osinbajo to come in as President, then we will get Air of Sanity and liberation in this Country called Nigeria. He seem to be the Solution I am seeing. God help Us. Amen.

Trust no politician, Nigga himself would have been corrupted Bfr then.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by samwash(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2021
FG build more for your corrupt politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor Faults Federal Govt Over Rehabilitation Of Highways / Awaiting Buhari’s Billionaires By Paul Onomuakpokpo- The Guardian / Bandits Abduct 18 LG Staff In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.