Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities (13669 Views)

FG To Build 6 Solid Mineral Process Plants across 6 zones of the country / Correctional Facilities: Lagos State Police Command Puts Formations On Red Alert / FG To Establish 6 Correctional Facilities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
That's nice. 90%of our leaders and politicians should be there. Anyone going for a political post should be go through some serious psychological assessment first. With the way people behave in the country those 6 won't be enough.
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by RoRoo: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
use tongue count your teeth sometimes,
I used to beat my son very well, until I discovered that he doesn't fear beating anymore. so I decided to change tactics, today that boy did not become the motor park agbero I feared.
American has the highest number of dention center at home and abroad, so many fathers are behind bar for drug crime,YET it has not stopped the drug problem,
instead it has created another problem, so many children grow without fathers and they join thugs and gangs and single parents abound
we have been burning criminals since 19B.C yet Dem no dey finish.
crime is a symptom and not the main problem, when you know the problem, you can quickly find a solution6
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by emmarocks: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2021
All they build will be prison prison, they dont build no schools anymore
Re: FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities by chrisblack: 4:22am On Jan 20, 2021
ignis:
Black man mentality never cease to amaze me. If the money used in building this correctional facility prison is used in building factories and industries that will create job for the people, the rate of crime and consequently the number of potential inmates will drastically reduce.
irrespective of how many jobs that may be available.some will still choose the ignoble path of crime.There will still be violence irrespective of how well a country is.Therefore correctional facilities will always be in need.Even the developed countries are building.The most important part I feel should be the commitment of government to reform those who are unfortunate to find them selves there there .It will also help in decongesting the over populated ones.
However yahoo boys criminals and most especially the unfortunate innocent ones may likely find themselves there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.