Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Now That School Has Resumed!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Now That School Has Resumed!! (1343 Views)

Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M / I Finally Realized That School Is A Waste Of Time In Nigeria. / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That School Has Resumed!! by xpanciated: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2021
.... You'll be rushed! Take Note!
..... Friendships will be Lost! Take Note!
.....Your Spirituality Level needs to be Heightened!
.....If you don't have extra source of Income as a student....I feel for you gaskiya...
.....Your old strategies you've adopted before in your academics may not work now...have you developed new ones?
..... You'll be highly psychologically and emotionally triggered this session...beware!

Do you want to know the way forward Now That School Has Resumed?

Download the free ebook below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s4xwrqblft9sy69/NOW+THAT+SCHOOL+HAS+RESUMED+BY+XPANCIATED+EMMY.pdf/file

PLEASE SHARE!
Xpanciated Emmy
(08099449449)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by JuIiusmalema: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
xpanciated:

.....If you don't have extra source of Income as a student....I feel for you gaskiya...
.....Your old strategies you've adopted before in your academics may not work now...have you developed new ones?
..... You'll be highly psychologically and emotionally triggered this session...beware!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s4xwrqblft9sy69/NOW+THAT+SCHOOL+HAS+RESUMED+BY+XPANCIATED+EMMY.pdf/file

PLEASE SHARE!
Xpanciated Emmy
(08099449449)
especially in UNIBEN.
Two academic sessions in a year, 4 semesters in 12 months.
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by SirWarlock: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
especially in UNIBEN.
Two academic sessions in a year, 4 semesters in 12 months.
May God help us
that's just asking for nuc and ptf to take action sad.

1 Like

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by JuIiusmalema: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
SirWarlock:
that's just asking for nuc and ptf to take action sad.
they should go and sit down, they're not taking any useless action.
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by SirWarlock: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
they should go and sit down, they're not taking any useless action.
dislike them or hate them, they can always issue directives for closure and there's nothing anybody can do about it
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by JuIiusmalema: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
SirWarlock:
dislike them or hate them, they can always issue directives for closure and there's nothing anybody can do about it
shut up and go and sit down.
I've been observing your activities for them on this forum, go tell them last year was a period of grace, if they dare try any nonsense again this year even you yourself you won't be safe
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Djex614: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
I've been observing your activities for them on this forum, go tell them last year was a period of grace, if they dare try any nonsense again this year even you yourself you won't be safe
Baba this your comment just dey give me joy aswear. The guy don too run mouth
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by JuIiusmalema: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Djex614:

honestly for over a week now that Sirwarlock of a guy has been so trolling on threads that has to do with resumption of schools.
I personally know the hell I went through last year at home, 4 of my coursemates are already in the grave cos they all died while trying to make ends meet due to the lockdown.
Honestly even as it stands so I'm still depressed.
It's not easy for us students especially those preparing to round up studies embarassed
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by SirWarlock: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
shut up? grin grin. If you can't get my position that's on you grin. Funny thing is I haven't outrightly supported needless shutdown of schools but go on grin. This year? This isn't SARS cheesy.
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by SirWarlock: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
honestly for over a week now that Sirwarlock of a guy has been so trolling on threads that has to do with resumption of schools.
I personally know the hell I went through last year at home, 4 of my coursemates are already in the grave cos they all died while trying to make ends meet due to the lockdown.
It's not easy for us students especially those preparing to round up studies embarassed
did I say schools shouldn't open or you shouldn't round up your studies or you think I'm not feeling the stagnation also . I'm only calling for things that won't warrant them(authorities) to look for ways to shut down schools again and you're here observing me grin. Is that what Juliusmalema would have done grin. Anything goes on this forum so no problem, have a good resumption smiley.
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by SirWarlock: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Djex614:

you'll see your guys soon don't worry wink. I'm just a member of this forum like you wink.
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Djex614: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
xpanciated:

PLEASE SHARE!
Xpanciated Emmy
(08099449449)
Hello boss. Thanks for the e-book. It was really worth reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Ahumanbeing: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
xpanciated:

Just see the poor grammatical structure of the first sentence from a self acclaimed "Writer"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Ahumanbeing: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
SirWarlock:
did I say schools shouldn't open or you shouldn't round up your studies or you think I'm not feeling the stagnation also . I'm only calling for things that won't warrant them(authorities) to look for ways to shut down schools again and you're here observing me grin. Is that what Juliusmalema would have done grin. Anything goes on this forum so no problem, have a good resumption smiley.
You sound like a coward, who changes his opinions to please others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Bradiyung(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
OMo someone got intervene in this uniben calendar cause I can't imagine the stress I'll go through this year

How would I even do IT if it will happen, this calendar is not right....they can't make us bear consequences for lockdown and ASUU strike, uniben should have cancelled 2019/2020 session just like UI did after all we only took lectures for barely 4 weeks before going home for sports festival last year

Just imagine doin 9 courses this semester, e don be for you
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by JuIiusmalema: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bradiyung:
OMo someone got intervene in this uniben calendar cause I can't imagine the stress I'll go through this year

How would I even do IT if it will happen, this calendar is not right....they can't make us bear consequences for lockdown and ASUU strike, uniben should have cancelled 2019/2020 session just like UI did after all we only took lectures for barely 4 weeks before going home for sports festival last year

Just imagine doin 9 courses this semester, e don be for you
cancel 2019 session come start afresh?
Your brain dey work so?
I can see you're a very lazy student
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by SirWarlock: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

You sound like a coward, who changes his opinions to please others
whatever man.
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Djex614: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
honestly for over a week now thatof a guy has been so trolling on threads that has to do with resumption of schools.
Its not easy at all bro. But we should keep on going. As for that Sirwarlock, just forget about him. i am pretty sure he is a ss1 student that has not experienced life. When life hit him, he go understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by Bradiyung(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
cancel 2019 session come start afresh?
Your brain dey work so?
I can see you're a very lazy student

Bro you don't think, you just enter nairaland and waaaaaa

Look at what University of ibadan did, they scrap a session and refuse to admit student into the current session.

I'm not lazy but it's just common sense, which you kinda lack
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by JuIiusmalema: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bradiyung:

Bro you don't think, you just enter nairaland and waaaaaa

Look at what University of ibadan did, they scrap a session and refuse to admit student into the current session.

I'm not lazy but it's just common sense, which you kinda lack
hello bro have you heard the latest?
Re: Now That School Has Resumed!! by xpanciated: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Djex614:

Hello boss. Thanks for the e-book. It was really worth reading

Tanks sir

(1) (Reply)

I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? / Age On Transcript / ASUU Strike To Be Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.