Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Will These Online Courses Help Me Make Money ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will These Online Courses Help Me Make Money ? (234 Views)

How A Female Friend Help Me Make A Life Investment. / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 / Help Me Make A 45 Euro Skrill Payment, I'l Pay Extra 5 Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will These Online Courses Help Me Make Money ? by OriginZero: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Saw a post on WhatsApp and the man was offering all these courses and masterclasses for 10k please I want to ask if anyone here has used any of the courses and if they would really help me make money online especially Affiliate marketing which is what I want to go into
Ecom Elites - Dropshipping by Franklin Hatchett

How to create wealth investing in real estate - by Grant Cardone

10x Rule videos by Grant Cardone

Affiliate Marketing - Savage Affiliates by Franklin Hatchett

Facebook Ads by Billy Wilson

Traffic Secrets by Russel Brunson

Advanced Marketing Program by Neil Patel
Re: Will These Online Courses Help Me Make Money ? by Mide3367: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
The thing these people teaching u all this classes won't tell u Is that u will need money to run all these. I always long to learn facebook ads years back and email marketing. Lol and behold I met a guy here on nairaland. I paid 5k for the class. Lemme shock you. I spent 20k to set email marketing site up that I use. I have spent more than 10k on Facebook ads but I never made any dime from them sha but I know with time I will. So the bottom line is that it worth it to learn them but u will still need money and patience to start making money from them... I talk my own

1 Like

Re: Will These Online Courses Help Me Make Money ? by OriginZero: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mide3367:
The thing these people teaching u all this classes won't tell u Is that u will need money to run all these. I always long to learn facebook ads years back and email marketing. Lol and behold I met a guy here on nairaland. I paid 5k for the class. Lemme shock you. I spent 20k to set email marketing site up that I use. I have spent more than 10k on Facebook ads but I never made any dime from them sha but I know with time I will. So the bottom line is that it worth it to learn them but u will still need money and patience to start making money from them... I talk my own

Thanks, bro appreciate it because I'm hopeful that your business will still go well since you believe !

(1) (Reply)

Help If U Know / Sony Needed / Is Vandera Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.