Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days (24439 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Buhari To Allow Old & New Naira Notes Co-Exist As Parting Gift / Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Yankee101: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good

After you win your second term no more dulling
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Dejicano(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
ANUNFIA
dadavivo:
Mr Governor be very careful don't forget the Fulanis put you in power and they can use supreme court to take it from you if they want.

We the Fulani will not leave our land, which is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by philcz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
dadavivo:
Mr Governor be very careful don't forget the Fulanis put you in power and they can use supreme court to take it from you if they want.

grin
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by dadavivo: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Edusouls:
So because Fulani put him in power gives them the audacity to harbour and unleash criminal elements on his people, costing many lives, destruction of farm lands and properties? So I now I see what people say that Fulani is a curse to This nation..

When you sit on a table to eat and drink with the Devil you can't complain that the drinks are made of human blood. So be careful

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Altair25(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vanzcharles:
Some won't see anything wrong in this but were quick to see something wrong in a doctored video in Ebonyi.
Thought i was the only one thinking about the double standards here.

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by chubinwa(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
heart attack for miyetti miscreants

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by membranus: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just another blowing of hot airs by the guv.

After the initial gra gra with little or no result, the tempo will fizzle out, and the cruel fulani kidnappers, murderers and extortioners will continue their evil business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Jakumo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
dadavivo:

You are evidently confused about the concept of land ownership. Fulanis might own land in Kutuwenji, Zungeru, and other desolate desert wastelands along the fringes of the Sahara Desert, if they purchased that land legitimately. Land ownership in Nigeria and much of the world, can only be declared by virtue of inheritance, or cash purchase. If you do not fall into either category, then you are nothing but a trespassing thief, who will be handled with dispatch by newly formed civilian vigilante groups established SPECIFICALLY to acquaint trespassers and squatters with cold, hard reality, by any means necessary, including the aggressive force of arms.

You and your nasty diseased cattle own NOTHING that lies south of the Niger/Benue River confluence. Your people are invaders and parasites who will be exterminated with extreme prejudice if you continue invading land that was NEVER yours to claim. Your skeletal cows will be shot, and their carcasses discarded along with those of your terrorist herdsmen, both to fertilize the rich soil of Southern Nigeria.

Thank you for your idiotic opinion, but may I suggest that in the future you cram it up your crusty anus where the sun doesn't shine, because nobody gives a flying phuck what you have to say, you skinny little phuck. Have a nice day !

8 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Nicoddemus(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98185981:
All evil herdsmen and their sponsors no go ever die better for dis Country, along with any group whatsoever bringing unrest and chaos to our darling nation.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want unrest and chaos.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen

Sharap there you asslicker grin

5 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by drstan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon nairalanders...

I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.
I served there and the chances of getting high paid job is less than 5%. Just follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Angelawhite(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98185981:
All evil herdsmen and their sponsors no go ever die better for dis Country, along with any group whatsoever bringing unrest and chaos to our darling nation.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want unrest and chaos.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen

Your simping and ass licking attitude is disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Cocao(f): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by KulKid(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:

I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.
If na delta just buy laptop and WiFi router cuz na yahoo yahoo job full my place especially abraka and Warri unless u want to work in shoprite or bar.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by murmee: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Xokoxokoo:
He needs action not word
Exactly. GSM of Oyo state also to sit up and be more active about this terrorists invading the Western region of Nigeria!
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by guy222: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:

"A well paying job" you said, Do you know how many gratuate with even a first class degree in Delta state looking for a job that pays as low as 60,000? They is a proverb that say "you are going to sokoko to look for something in sokoto while it is in your shokoto" the truth is that they are good paying jobs almost in every part of nigeria but it only takes the grace. I have a friend that serves in benue state and i have been in benue state all of my life and a graduate as well. But this guy is from Imo state, today he is receiving almost 120,000 naira while i am still searching for a job. It takes the grace and faith, Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Eastornprince: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
dadavivo:

When you sit on a table to eat and drink with the Devil you can't complain that the drinks are made of human blood. So be careful
[/s]

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by KulKid(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon Sir... Wow... OK what about Sapele?
Sapele is ok but the main truth is getting a good paying job in delta is a bit hard but not impossible so I’ll suggest u still give it a try and be prayerful nothing is impossible with God na just to work hard and believe.

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by jneutron4000: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good one Akeredolu, but no be just to brag o, Action must follow.
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Hushbingo: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Yeah, everybody in Delta state is gainfully employed. Infact, the governor will welcome you with an appointment letter as his new SSA

#Myopinion

3 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by MisterKennedy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
KulKid:
Sapele is ok but the main truth is getting a good paying job in delta is a bit hard but not impossible so I’ll suggest u still give it a try and be prayerful nothing is impossible with God na just to work hard and believe.
Hmmm... Thank you so very much Sir... But Sir what are the kind of jobs that ate easy yo get in Delta...... And on a scale of 1-10 what are my chances of getting a high paying job of like N100k and above any where in Delta State as a whole?
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
dadavivo:

Y'all have 7 days to vacate sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by jneutron4000: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
dadavivo:

[/s]If Governor fails to act, We Yorubas go enter bush ourselves and eliminate any Fulanis found there. Enough of Fulanis herdsmen terrorism in our forests and farm land.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by MisterKennedy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hushbingo:
Yeah, everybody in Delta state is gainfully employed. Infact, the governor will welcome you with an appointment letter as his new SSA

#Myopinion
wow... Are you for real Sir?
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
perestroika19:

Really?

Well, Yar'adua's body ruled for the first 2, while his spirit handled the remaining 4!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Kaiser20: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tinubu will caution and rebuke the governor immediately because of election 2023., he always needs the hausa/fulani to survive

2 Likes

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:
wow... Are you for real Sir?

Yes, he is... Even jobless and idle people are paid monthly salaries just for residing in the state!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by Cantonese: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
dadavivo:

Very childish comment
Re: Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days by IGBOpigs(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
GOOD JOB... WHATEVER BE THE CASE I CANT POLITICISE SECURITY ISSUE,BCS I KNOW IT WILL AFFECT ME DIRECT OR INDIRECT .IM NORTHENER HAUSA MAN, BUT THE ISSUE OF INSECURITY IN NORTH AND SOME SOUHT STATE ARE 99% ARE FULANI PEOPLE ,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA / Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN / Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.