Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft (2869 Views)

Jesus Christ Is A Greek Ggod / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2021
bobestman:

I tell you and will tell you again that everyone fell and creator put that convenant on hold till the son is revealed. All your righteousness are filthy rags. All we are commanded to do is stay away from evil, be humble and righteous and wait till the time the creator gave us elasp then the son will come to restore everything and correct us. Without the son coming or revealed their can't be salvation or reconciliation of the people and he is the one who will purify and select the chosen based on their righteousness.

Many of you pretend to be woke but are still Christians, peddling false abominable teachings and heresies.

And please it's not by force to use the Bible. The covenant YAH made with his people was never put on hold. It was an everlasting Covenant with the house of ISOLELE (ISRAEL). We are still suffering the consequences of breaking the covenant as a People.

It was never suspended and that's the reason MESSIAH had to die according to the same law as a sin sacrifice. If the covenant and the law were not in effect, that sacrifice is useless and worthless.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Has heaven and earth passed away? Has all been fulfilled? Has Messiah returned? Has all ISOLELE returned to their land?

You fall my hand... preaching Christian lies ...SMH
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by bobestman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

Many of you pretend to be woke but are still Christians, peddling false abominable teachings and heresies.

And please it's not by force to use the Bible. The covenant YAH made with his people was never put in hold. It was an everlasting Covenant with the house of ISOLELE (ISRAEL). We are still suffering the consequences of breaking the covenant as a People.

It was never suspended and that's the reason MESSIAH had to die according to the same law as a sin sacrifice. If the covenant and the law were not in effect, that sacrifice is useless and worthless.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Has heaven and earth passed away? Has all been fulfilled? Has Messiah returned? Has all ISOLELE returned to their land?

You fall my hand... preaching Christian lies ...SMH

I don't mean the convenant. When we fell and abandoned the creator, many ppl came out to imitate us. When we woke up they have corrupted everything. Read Isaiah 1:10 down. Living a righteous life is more honorable to the Creator than all those sacrifice we try to do to please him. Do good, be humble, help the oppressed, give to the poor, help the widow etc are what we require most. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Not that He abandoned those sacrifices but we are in captivity even now. Untill the son comes, we can't do those commandments perfectly. We will keep making mistakes and be asking for forgiveness. Let me say one keeps the Sabbath on Saturdays and his mother fell sick and need to be taken to hospital, won't He take her there? Or ones personal source of income is in danger that Sabbath day and he needs to go somewhere to resolve it, won't he go? Didn't He break the Sabbath? Read Psalm 51 all the creator require is a broken and contrite heart and to do good always. Then in verse 18 and 19 it tells you unless the temple is rebuilt and everyone gather with the chosen priest for isreal and Judah before � the sacrifices can be accepted---thats in the future after our kingdom is restored

Before they give you books and laws, the creator embedded the power to know what is good and evil inside of you. This why we won't need those book but our spirit will teach us all things. Everything I am telling you are in one or the other in the Bible.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
bobestman:

I don't mean the convenant. When we fell and abandoned the creator, many ppl came out to imitate us. When we woke up they have corrupted everything. Read Isaiah 1:10 down. Living a righteous life is more honorable to the Creator than all those sacrifice we try to do to please him. Do good, be humble, help the oppressed, give to the poor, help the widow etc are what we require most. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Not that He abandoned those sacrifices but we are in captivity even now. Untill the son comes, we can't do those commandments perfectly. We will keep making mistakes and be asking for forgiveness. Let me say one keeps the Sabbath on Saturdays and his mother fell sick and need to be taken to hospital, won't He take her there? Or ones personal source of income is in danger that Sabbath day and he needs to go somewhere to resolve it, won't he go? Didn't He break the Sabbath? Read Psalm 51 all the creator require is a broken and contrite heart and to do good always. Then in verse 18 and 19 it tells you unless the temple is rebuilt and everyone gather with the chosen priest for isreal and Judah before � the sacrifices can be accepted---thats in the future after our kingdom is restored

Before they give you books and laws, the creator embedded the power to know what is good and evil inside of you. This why we won't need those book but our spirit will teach us all things. Everything I am telling you are in one or the other in the Bible.

Our ancestors wrote those books which mundeles stole and rebranded as theirs. Even the Christianity they practice was adopted from Ethiopia and Egypt.

You are in captivity that's why you faithfully close from work and rest on Sunday to honour the Sun-god and in obedience to your slavemasters right? You're in captivitiy but you observe every pagan feast they brought your way without fail. Including Easter, Christmas, Valentine, mother's day, Thanksgiving etc.

Daniel Shadrach Meshach and Abednego were in captivity, learn from them and stop decieving yourself. You may not do them perfectly, but do them.

Those feasts are all about our deliverance and redemption. That's why the enemy forbade us from keeping them. And the more we remain foolisih, the more we prolong our captivitiy. MESSIAH will return only at ISOLELE's repentance and cry to him.

How will our people awake when we don't return to the Commandments and be a light?
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by bobestman(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

You are not ISOLELE by so-called prurifying and not all blacks are ISOLELE/ ISRAEL. That's a lie. And It's not a religion, it's a bloodline. The blessing is for the blood descendants of YAKUBI (Jacob). They are the ones to bless other nations.

I didn't want to go deeper but let me go just a little bit deeper. Are you aware that the whole bible took place on the continent of Africa?

Do you know that the ancient kingdoms of Egypt, Assyria and BABYLON were all black Kingdoms on the continent of AFRICA? When your people were in Assyrian captivitiy, their captors were black people (of course along with the fallen ones a.k.a. anunakis who were worshipped as gods) yet there was clear difference between ISOLELE and other nations.

Ancient Assyria (Ashur) where our fathers were in captivity is actually the region of Niger republic. Ancient Syria (Aram) is the region of Chad with it's capital at Damasak (Damascus) along Borno/ Niger boarder. The Hausas of Kanem and Kebbi are ancient Assyrians.

Ancient Babylon is the region of South Sudan/Northern Ethiopia. They were Kushites. Our fathers were also in Babylon as slaves.

History has been twisted... false locations and lies are being taught in our schools and published by the media. It is a deliberate distortion to keep black people, especially Bantus in the dark. Especially Bantus because the Arabs/ Moors helped other semetic people like the Berbers, Hausa, Fulanis etc preserve their own history.

So our enemies know who they are and who we are but we have become stupid because of false teachers, priests, pastors etc and because of our worship of white man and love for our enemies more than ourselves.

When you see Fulanis and Boko Haram(with their base in Ancient Assyria) act the way they do, it's because of knowledge. They know who they are and who you slaves are.

Wow! I don't believe you know all these. Yea it's by bloodline but they are our brothers in error. The creator will use us to correct them and they will also be punished for their sins

So you know it all happened in West and Nigeria as focal point and you are still using Bantu and Isolele. Do you know my bro saw the ancient Judah kingdom from southern Nigeria to Igbo to Cameroon. You all are Igbos and thru them come the saviour. Every thing has been shown to him in the spirit.

Those enemies are surrounding our land now and will soon strike. What's coming will be greater than world war. Their focus is in Igbo land cos they know what they saw there.

I know all these you are talking about but my focus is on living right and being humble cos the creator hates pride. We were only made the head not that the creator can't use other ppl. So we must learn to be humble so the son will find us worthy
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by bobestman(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

Our ancestors wrote those books which mundeles stole and rebranded as theirs. Even the Christianity they practice was adopted from Ethiopia and Egypt.

You are in captivity that's why you faithfully close from work and rest on Sunday to honour the Sun-god and in obedience to your slavemasters right? You're in captivitiy but you observe every pagan feast they brought your way without fail. Including Easter, Christmas, Valentine, mother's day, Thanksgiving etc.

Daniel Shadrach Meshach and Abednego were in captivity, learn from them and stop decieving yourself. You may not do them perfectly, but do them.

Those feasts are all about our deliverance and redemption. That's why the enemy forbade us from keeping them. And the more we remain foolisih, the more we prolong our captivitiy. MESSIAH will return only at ISOLELE's repentance and cry to him.

How will our people awake when we don't return to the Commandments and be light?

Hahaha won't go deeper. Cos I know what true Sabbath means. Am not a churchian. Just live as as your heart directs you. Hope you know abt the Fishers and the Hunters. You better listen when you hear ppl going out in the power of the spirit to preach a msg that will look strange to you------that is the correction! The Creator will correct us before the sanitation begins. After the Fishers comes the Hunters....and the dance will start. Whatever you do, do rightly and be humble. The Bible says the devil will decieved the whole world. This is why will we be corrected before the sanitation by the Son himself.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
bobestman:

Wow! I don't believe you know all these. Yea it's by bloodline but they are our brothers in error. The creator will use us to correct them and they will also be punished for their sins

So you know it all happened in West and Nigeria as focal point and you are still using Bantu and Isolele. Do you know my bro saw the ancient Judah kingdom from southern Nigeria to Igbo to Cameroon. You all are Igbos and thru them come the saviour. Every thing has been shown to him in the spirit.

Those enemies are surrounding our land now and will soon strike. What's coming will be greater than world war. Their focus is in Igbo land cos they know what they saw there.

I know all these you are talking about but my focus is on living right and being humble cos the creator hates pride. We were only made the head not that the creator can't use other ppl. So we must learn to be humble so the son will find us worthy

This is one thing I noticed. If we both listened to each other without prejudice, we will learn and grow faster as a people.

YAH can use anyone, even a donkey, but we are called to fulfil specific roles, ISOLELE is chosen to be the head. No apologies

Our people are not only in Nigeria or West Africa but in all the land below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. Even in East, Central and southern Africa, our people the Bantus are hated.

NOTE: True Bantus and negroes are one people, with the same paternal DNA haplogroup that links to YAKUBI (Jacob). This is different from the DNA of North Africans, Ethiopians, Nilotics etc. Even in Southern Africa the Bantus encountered Cananites (Khoisans, Pygmies) as they migrated south.

Also, do not confuse Bantus with Bantu speakers.

Why call everyone Igbo? What does Igbo mean? This is where you guys cause problems.
Do you know that Igbos and Yorubas are one people with one father YAKUBI (Jacob)? But you hate each other because of the same ignorance.

That is why I knew your pan-african bla bla bla was a scam. ISOLELE (Isrealites) hate each other and love their enemies. SMH.

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by Image123(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media1./images/3b20a7e1b8cb54a8f42dc6d48a57568b/tenor.gif?itemid=13905749[/img]
Just ignore him, because he's on his period, lmso and also, just as like his former pastor, he is grumpy on the outside, morose and malcontent on the inside

Lol, na real malcontent. cheesy cheesy
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by Image123(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigeria the holy land of isoolele. Comedian.

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by bobestman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

This is one thing I noticed. If we both listened to each other without prejudice, we will learn and grow faster as a people.

YAH can use anyone, even a donkey, but we are called to fulfil specific roles, ISOLELE is chosen to be the head. No apologies

Our people are not only in Nigeria or West Africa but in all the land below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. Even in East, Central and southern Africa, our people the Bantus are hated.

NOTE: True Bantus and negroes are one people, with the same paternal DNA haplogroup that links to YAKUBI (Jacob). This is different from the DNA of North Africans, Ethiopians, Nilotics etc. Even in Southern Africa the Bantus encountered Cananites (Khoisans, Pygmies) as they migrated south.

Also, do not confuse Bantus with Bantu speakers.

Why call everyone Igbo? What does Igbo mean? This is where you guys cause problems.
Do you know that Igbos and Yorubas are one people with one father YAKUBI (Jacob)? But you hate each other because of the same ignorance.

That is why I knew your pan-african bla bla bla was a scam. ISOLELE (Isrealites) hate each other and love their enemies. SMH.

I don't preach hate doctrines.I tell you what I know or seen or my brothers see. The way you claim the Bantu was the chosen seed and all Isreal or Isolele in your tongues came from them was the way am telling you it's Igbo. From whence all blacks came out. The first man drew his first breath in Igbo land. We tell you what we have know but you can assume what you want. All I pray is gathering together of the ppl and then we will know.
We have seen where the paradise was hidden here
Seen the Mount Zion in it's glory here
The Messiah also in his incarnated form etc
Isreal were hidden ppl hidden behind 2 Rivers. You will have to cross those Rivers bf you can get into that land. It's the holy land.

It's Negroland, Nigger area where all blacks migrated out from. Bro I don't teach this kind of things but an telling you what we have seen here. We have suffered more than any other tribe and the enemies are surrounding us now. You may have seen that about the Bantus, I don't know. When we say Igbo we don't mean Igbo in Sub-Saharan but all blacks cos it's where they all were scattered from.

What I preach is about unity and gathering together of our ppl all over the world. That's my prayer. If you say it's the Bantus, I don't have problem with that. My focus is on the gathering of the ppl and I told you cos you said Bantu land is where it all began.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
bobestman:

[s]I don't preach hate doctrines.I tell you what I know or seen or my brothers see. The way you claim the Bantu was the chosen seed and all Isreal or Isolele in your tongues came from them was the way am telling you it's Igbo.[/s]
Makes no sense because you're referring to the same people.

bobestman:
From whence all blacks came out. The first man drew his first breath in Igbo land. We tell you what we have know but you can assume what you want. All I pray is gathering together of the ppl and then we will know.
You lie! Even Ibibios who are known to have migrated with Bantu speaking people of KONGO were the original inhabitants of many Igbo lands today. Meaning you met them there.

Aba was originally inhabited by the Annangs and Western Ibibios. It was they who gave the land to Igbo migrants called Ngwa and Asa.

From the town of ETE (Ibibio: meaning Father) in Enugu state to NSUDE (Ibibio: Nso-Udi meaning What a tomb?) also in present day Enugu state where Ibibios built the 10 step pyramid often mistakenly called Igbo pyramids. The pyramids served as tombs. I can go on and on...but I will stop here for now.

bobestman:
We have seen where the paradise was hidden here
Seen the Mount Zion in it's glory here
The Messiah also in his incarnated form etc
Mt Zion is not hidden...it's in Kenya. The ancient tablets and the ark or covenant are hidden there in the mountain and guarded by Isrealite (Bantu) seers/elders, the Kikuyus, who fast and pray on the mountain regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

bobestman:
Isreal were hidden ppl hidden behind 2 Rivers.
From the river of Egypt (the Nile) to the great river Euphrates (the river Niger)- Genesis 15:18 So?
TRUE BIBLICAL JERUSALEM is in Southern Africa.

bobestman:
It's Negroland, Nigger area where all blacks migrated out from. Bro I don't teach this kind of things but an telling you what we have seen here. We have suffered more than any other tribe and the enemies are surrounding us now. You may have seen that about the Bantus, I don't know. When we say Igbo we don't mean Igbo in Sub-Saharan but all blacks cos it's where they all were scattered from.

What I preach is about unity and gathering together of our ppl all over the world. That's my prayer. If you say it's the Bantus, I don't have problem with that. My focus is on the gathering of the ppl and I told you cos you said Bantu land is where it all began.

Y'all should stop that nonsnese, Yorubas say humanity started with them, Ibibios say the same thing, now Igbos. What will the Kushites (Ethiopians) and Cananites (Pygmies, Khoisans) who have much Older DNA say?

We know about Negroland (please examine the map below very well. All of that land is ISOLELE, occupied by descendants of one father YAKUBI/Jacob). And YAKUBI is not ADAM there were several generations before him. I see you're intimidated by the prospect of having other brothers that also consider themselves special. Why is that?

Did the Igbos suffer more than the Israelites of KONGO. Have you read about the ancient Kingdom of KONGO? Do you know why the whites never allow peace in that region?

Go read about King leopold who murdered 15 million Kongolese (Isrealites). Millions more who were alive had their limbs cut off. Every disease, they take to Congo, from HIV to Ebola etc. Read about the prophets whom YAH raised among them (Kimpa Vita, Simon Toko, Simon Kimbangu etc.), who were killed for preaching that they were the chosen people and that Jesus and the Israelites were actually black people from KONGO, and waking up their people.

I love and admire the Igbos but we must start to think right as ISOLELE (Isrealites) and not according to how your slavemasters forced you to be divided. Respect the individuality of various tribes and don't try to Lord yourself over other children of ISOLELE.

NOTICE I did not mention BLACKS or AFRICANS or black race ...all that na scam. Our people all over the world are the oppressed children of ISOLELE, the Bantus/Negroes. We know our people. Even Obama is Nilotic and not ISRAEL/ISOLELE/Bantu/Negro.

I heard an American Negro narrate how he cheered a black guy he met in a Salon in the U.S as a fellow Isrealite bro and how the guy looked at him with anger and hatred. It was later he was told that the guy is not negro (Isrealite) but African (Berber/Arab).

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by MuttleyLaff: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2021

Believe every ISOLELE argument and "holy land of isoolele" counter argument you read on this thread at your own risk

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
bobestman:
What is YAH and what's the meaning or how do you get the meaning from the root word in your tongue? I tell you, your YAH is not different from the European Jesus. In root Hebrew which is Igbo and the etymology of all languages on earth, YAH is just Him or He. Call Him what He is called in your tongues. Nyambe is 120% better. Nyambe, Mulungu, Chiukwu, Osenobuwa, Tamuno, Obasi etc are all your forgotten tongues your ancestors used to call the creator but you all have forgotten.

You claim Bantus this and that and you are the chosen ppl. You forget that all ahumanu(blacks) were and are one before. They all forget it all bf went after religion. All this this you claim are Bantus all began in West Africa in Ala Igbo and spread allover Africa.

You all are all in error until the sun/sun/RA comes and teach you all how it all happened and how you all are one and speak one language before blindness sets in. You don't teach anything till the time of CORRECTION when all truth will come out.

Read Isaiah 11, it's after you see the ensign/sign/Sun/Sun that the Reconciliation (gathering together of the ppl-Isreal and Judah...All Blacks) will begin. But the rebels or sinners among them will fall. With that Unity will they destroyed all their enemies and take back their world. What you should preach is African Unity not Bantus this and that cos all have the errors until the Son comes and correct.

Your Bantu ppl told you are the only Isolele or Isreal. Even your Isolele is Isi-RA-Ele(head and light of God the creator). They tell you that Ele is the Egyptian God but you ruled egypt and they copied you. How then is Ele in your Isolele and many of your names end with it. You claim that RA is also wrong but Africans have names like

RAphew,RAhab,RAmah,RApha,MaRAnata,RApture etc I can go on even African names. Your ancestors forgot that. I tell you RA is the Son of the creator, the Sun, the light of the creator to the world etc All these your ancestors forget and took names like Yah this and that
I've been trying to educate him on this stuff you are saying but his very very stubborn inwhich he prefers to be brainwashed by ISOLELE.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

The so-called African Unity is a scam, a snare, a trap set for Bantus/negroes to enter. We fell for it before, and have been slaves ever since, but never again. Only those appointed for destruction will fall for it. These black nations know you're not the same as they. They know who you are (the people of the book) and have always hated you, yet we foolishly love to join ourselves with them. And by nations, I don't mean countries. Your African political leaders are mere stooges appointed by the West to do their bidding and keep the people complacent while they rape our land.

Our enemies come in black and white, be not decieved. Before the Transatlantic slave trade, there was the Arab slave trade, and these were black Africans. Bantus and negroes were captured and sold as slaves.

Later the Europeans came and were aided by the same black AFRICANS. Arabs/Berbers (blacks) and Fulanis were the major slave raiders of the transatlantic slave trade. They captured Bantus/ negroes in the forests and sold to the whites on the coasts who took them to the Americas on ships.

Today, Bantus/negroes on the continent are still enslaved, mentally and socioeconomically by white man and even under threat of slavery by the same Fulanis/Arabs, while still fooling themselves with religion.

We are not the same as the Afro-asiatics, Nilotics, Kushites, Berbers etc. Till today, these nations of black people still hate you. We will not be decieved. Of course YAH will restore several black nations and Kingdoms at the end but the Bantus will be on top, above all nations, taking the lead. We are the light of the World... the ones to whom salvation was promised and through whom humanity will be preserved. And those nations that will not recognize and bow to YAH'S chosen people will be cut off.

Ours is to REPENT and flee Idolatory.

Isaiah 60:12,14
[12]For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
[14]The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of YAHUAH, The Zion of the Holy One of ISOLELE (Israel).
At the end of all this jargon you've written, you still end up using the same thing you said to be an abomination in the sight of YAH which is the so called ILLUMINATI PIRAMIDE TRIANGLE angry angry grin grin.

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
At the end of all this jargon you've written, you still end up using the same thing you said to be an abomination in the sight of YAH which is the so called ILLUMINATI PIRAMIDE TRIANGLE angry angry grin grin.

Lol... l heard that before.
I see you can't do without Idolatory. SMH.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
I've been trying to educate him on this stuff you are saying but his very very stubborn inwhich he prefers to be brainwashed by ISOLELE.

And y'all brainwashed by Khemet aka Egyptologists.

NOTE: KHAM is Ham and that's the root word for Khemet. The actual word is Khamata.

The priesthood of YAH was given to SHEM and his descendants. Salvation was not promised to HAM. They all look to ISOLELE for Salvation.

But today, sadly, ISOLELE is looking to Khemet. SMH cry
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
bobestman:

You are right in some ways. All blacks are izreal and also not all blacks are izreal. All Africans fell through Idolatry including your Bantu ppl. Izreal doesn't mean Bantu or one ppl but a united ppl in ancient times who. It is wrong to say you Bantu are the ones the creator made the convenant with. We black are. Our fathers were one united ppl when the creator made that convenant with them. They fell and some of you who left West Africa start calling yourself Bantus start claiming you are keeping laws and commandments and keep saying you are the only chosen people.

I tell you and will tell you again that everyone fell and creator put that convenant on hold till the son is revealed. All your righteousness are filthy rags. All we are commanded to do is stay away from evil, be humble and righteous and wait till the time the creator gave us elasp then the son will come to restore everything and correct us. Without the son coming or revealed their can't be salvation or reconciliation of the people and he is the one who will purify and select the chosen based on their righteousness
Now read Malachi 3, If the son/messenger does not come, no one can be purified, the priest must be purified before they can offer anything. He will purify the levites before they can offer any offering to restore Izreal and Judah. Am telling you, you all are in error like the Churches. Isreal is not Bantu or Igbo or other, it's will be based on those the son meet holy when He comes. Anyone He purifies will be izreal. He hates pride. Many of you are so full of pride and always teach what you don't know how it all began. Be humble, live righteously, do good and help the poor and when He comes he will choose you as one his friends. If you know who teach me this little things I tell you, you will never argue with me.
Avoid pride and be humble cos you all know nothing. Little children are those who will teach you truth cos of your pride. Anyone (blacks)who live righteously is Isreal not Bantu, Igbo and others.
Please let's leave this Israel name and try look at other aspects like the name Hebrew and others .

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
Please let's leave this Israel name and try look at other aspects like the name Hebrew and others .

Flat out lie. Go research about the Gikuyus, they are Bantus popularly called KHABIRU/ HABIRU meaning Hebrews. Ancient Egyptian kings visited their land to to be spiritually fortified before assuming the throne. They have a college of elders and seers who guard ancient wisdom, the Ark of Convenant and the tablets of Moses. Listen to one of the seers speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FvFBvSWteM

You cannot take spirituality away from the Bantus. Don't fool yourself. They were in Egypt and were involved in shaping that civilization so don't be surprised to hear Isrealite names here and there. Even Abraham, Moses, Joseph etc were every well known and respected in Egypt... And these were highly spiritual Bantus.

It's a shame that you will attempt to take the glory of YAH and give to idols. See what khemet has done to you... SHAME!!!
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by bobestman(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:

His mind is made up. It was actually Isi- Ora-Ele. Head community of the sovereign one. The chosen ppl. And they claim Ele is egyptian in origin. Why is it not IsoleYAH? The spirit behind those confusion will be bound.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

Lol... l heard that before.
I see you can't do without Idolatory. SMH.
Your logic speaks against you because according to your logic all TRIANGLE SHAPE are symbol of Idolatry this means you are also a witch by applying your logic to this it definitely means you are a witch for indulging and reverencing an Idolatry symbol.

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by bobestman(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

Makes no sense because you're referring to the same people.

You lie! Even Ibibios who are known to have migrated with Bantu speaking people of KONGO were the original inhabitants of many Igbo lands today. Meaning you met them there.

Aba was originally inhabited by the Annangs and Western Ibibios. It was they who gave the land to Igbo migrants called Ngwa and Asa.

From the town of ETE (Ibibio: meaning Father) in Enugu state to NSUDE (Ibibio: Nso-Udi meaning What a tomb?) also in present day Enugu state where Ibibios built the 10 step pyramid often mistakenly called Igbo pyramids. The pyramids served as tombs. I can go on and on...but I will stop here for now.

Mt Zion is not hidden...it's in Kenya. The ancient tablets and the ark or covenant are hidden there in the mountain and guarded by Isrealite (Bantu) seers/elders, the Kikuyus, who fast and pray on the mountain regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

From the river of Egypt (the Nile) to the great river Euphrates (the river Niger)- Genesis 15:18 So?
TRUE BIBLICAL JERUSALEM is in Southern Africa.

Y'all should stop that nonsnese, Yorubas say humanity started with them, Ibibios say the same thing, now Igbos. What will the Kushites (Ethiopians) and Cananites (Pygmies, Khoisans) who have much Older DNA say?

We know about Negroland (please examine the map below very well. All of that land is ISOLELE, occupied by descendants of one father YAKUBI/Jacob). And YAKUBI is not ADAM there were several generations before him. I see you're intimidated by the prospect of having other brothers that also consider themselves special. Why is that?

Did the Igbos suffer more than the Israelites of KONGO. Have you read about the ancient Kingdom of KONGO? Do you know why the whites never allow peace in that region?

Go read about King leopold who murdered 15 million Kongolese (Isrealites). Millions more who were alive had their limbs cut off. Every disease, they take to Congo, from HIV to Ebola etc. Read about the prophets whom YAH raised among them (Kimpa Vita, Simon Toko, Simon Kimbangu etc.), who were killed for preaching that they were the chosen people and that Jesus and the Israelites were actually black people from KONGO, and waking up their people.

I love and admire the Igbos but we must start to think right as ISOLELE (Isrealites) and not according to how your slavemasters forced you to be divided. Respect the individuality of various tribes and don't try to Lord yourself over other children of ISOLELE.

NOTICE I did not mention BLACKS or AFRICANS or black race ...all that na scam. Our people all over the world are the oppressed children of ISOLELE, the Bantus/Negroes. We know our people. Even Obama is Nilotic and not ISRAEL/ISOLELE/Bantu/Negro.

I heard an American Negro narrate how he cheered a black guy he met in a Salon in the U.S as a fellow Isrealite bro and how the guy looked at him with anger and hatred. It was later he was told that the guy is not negro (Isrealite) but African (Berber/Arab).

#AwakeOIsrael

No need explaining more cos your mind is made up with what you believe. Hold on to what you stand for and let keep watching the movie as it unfolds. Let's see where everyone will run into.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
Your logic speaks against you because according to your logic all TRIANGLE SHAPE are symbol of Idolatry this means you are also a witch by applying your logic to this it definitely means you are a witch for indulging and reverencing an Idolatry symbol.

I can draw a triangle but I will not exalt a triangle above the word of YAH. I will neither reverence nor idolize a triangle or give respect to Egypt over my people ISOLELE (Israel) the people of YAH.

NEVER!
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

I can draw a triangle but I will not exalt a triangle above the word of YAH. I will neither reverence nor idolize a triangle or give respect to Egypt over my people ISOLELE (Israel) the people of YAH.

NEVER!
( According to donnie,I can draw a triangle) do you know know the meaning of what you just said here as it relates to you indulging the Idolatry triangle, it means you are saying that you will keep indulging in your witchcraft Idolatry.
Repent from your Idolatry, I'm doing this based on your logic Which is speaking against you right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because this what you love and like to do to people saying what you don't like well I'm just stating the obvious facts Which is that your logic is speaking against you right now.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
( According to donnie,I can draw a triangle) do you know know the meaning of what you just said here as it relates to you indulging the Idolatry triangle, it means you are saying that you will keep indulging in your witchcraft Idolatry.
Repent from your Idolatry, I'm doing this based on your logic Which is speaking against you right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because this what you love and like to do to people saying what you don't like well I'm just stating the obvious facts Which is that your logic is speaking against you right now.

Your love for witchcraft is making you paranoid. Enjoy your Khemet, we don't all have to join you.

[img]https://media./images/ed7c872e630c538dbb5250fb917f5ee4/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

Flat out lie. Go research about the Gikuyus, they are Bantus popularly called KHABIRU/ HABIRU meaning Hebrews. Ancient Egyptian kings visited their land to to be spiritually fortified before assuming the throne. They have a college of elders and seers who guard ancient wisdom, the Ark of Convenant and the tablets of Moses. Listen to one of the seers speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FvFBvSWteM

You cannot take spirituality away from the Bantus. Don't fool yourself. They were in Egypt and were involved in shaping that civilization so don't be surprised to hear Isrealite names here and there. Even Abraham, Moses, Joseph etc were every well known and respected in Egypt... And these were highly spiritual Bantus.

It's a shame that you will attempt to take the glory of YAH and give to idols. See what khemet has done to you... SHAME!!!
Keep twisting like snake, I wonder how you are going to twist this one or are you saying that ancient Egyptian names are now Hebrew names grin grin grin grin serious what exactly are smoking, before based on what you said which is the ancient Egyptians spirituality is demonic/Idolatry now I've put you in one place all you could do is to CHANGE LIKE A CHAMELEON inwhich you change it all which is the ancient Egyptian spirituality is now ancient BANTU HEBREW ISRAELITES SPIRITUALITY .

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

Your love for witchcraft is making you paranoid. Enjoy your Khemet, we don't all have to join you.

[img]https://media./images/ed7c872e630c538dbb5250fb917f5ee4/tenor.gif[/img]
Your obsession for witchcraft/ IDOLATRY OF THE SKY AND SIGN (THE SUN) is making paranoid, keep enjoying your love for indulging in witchcraft.

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT YOUR LOGIC IS SPEAKING AGAINST YOU.

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Image123:
Nigeria the holy land of isoolele. Comedian.
Na moving airplane be that if like no enter stay there.

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by letu(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

And y'all brainwashed by Khemet aka Egyptologists.

NOTE: KHAM is Ham and that's the root word for Khemet. The actual word is Khamata.

The priesthood of YAH was given to SHEM and his descendants. Salvation was not promised to HAM. They all look to ISOLELE for Salvation.

But today, sadly, ISOLELE is looking to Khemet. SMH cry
Now I've read your analysis on Priesthood of YAH to SHEM/ SEHEM DESCENDENTS so what about the other analysis that present it this way which is that PRIESTHOOD OF YAH TO ABRAHAM AND HIS DESCENDENTS/ 12 TRIBES OF JACOB and right now you are saying an entirely different thing.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
Na moving airplane be that if like no enter stay there.

It's an avoidable plane crash.

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
letu:
Now I've read your analysis on Priesthood of YAH to SHEM/ SEHEM DESCENDENTS so what about the other analysis that present it this way which is that PRIESTHOOD OF YAH TO ABRAHAM AND HIS DESCENDENTS/ 12 TRIBES OF JACOB and right now you are saying an entirely different thing.

That is not "another" analysis because Abraham is also a descendant of SHEM. And from Abraham came many black nations. So the real Shemetic/ Semetic people are in Africa and not the so-called Middle-East and Iraq modern historians lie about. Real Arabs are black people. Many of the true semites are enemy nations that hate ISOLELE. Those in Niger Rep., Hausas etc. are also Shemetic people.

So while SHEM is the ancestor of Abraham, Isaac, Yakubi and the Bantus/Negroes (12 tribes), HAM is the ancestor of the KUSHITES (Ethiopians), Egyptians, Libyans, Nilotics etc. all black African nations, but not the Negroes/Bantus.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2021
onitshaigbo:

Please stop spreading misinformation. The only Israelites in Africa (aside from Sephardic Jews of North Africa) are the Igbos. In fact, we are descended from Jews who fled Roman-occupied North Africa during the time of the Jewish Revolt against Rome. So technically, the Igbos are Jews of Middle-Eastern extraction, and not Africans. This is apparent in our light-complexioned appearance, but more so in our superior business and work culture, which allows us to dominate the commercial sectors with ease wherever we find ourselves in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Face it, we're just not like other Africans.

donnie:

I have not seen a post this stupid in along while. I hope you no longer think this way. Hope you've repented because you have denied your true brethren and followed the Synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9;3:9

Can you see the kind of problem your so-called awakened Igbo brothers are causing?

I met some online years ago, don't know where they are now. They probably evolved into some of my present detractors using new format.
Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by K254725: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2021
Word. lipsrsealed

Considering the kinds of stuff put in vaccine, Bill gates kind of depopulation presentations, it all makes perfect sense now lipsrsealed

donnie:

I'm all for rebellion against BABYLON, her lies and her witchcraft.

Revelation 18:23
... for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Revelation 18:4,23
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft by donnie(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2021
K254725:
Word. lipsrsealed

Considering the kinds of stuff put in vaccine, Bill gates kind of depopulation presentations, it all makes perfect sense now lipsrsealed

You're an honest fellow. Not like some others who will argue just to add some confusion, even though the truth is glaring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How God Can Fix Nigeria / The Christainity sham You Dont Know And Must Be Noted / Benefits Of Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.