Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration (65801 Views)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Kimjongun: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians and there nonsense

Notice me people

That notice me is selling the country very well, so let them be

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by AFONJACOW(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
One of my American lady's friend told me, Nigerians in America are useless, they will leave their backward Nigeria where there's no freedom of expression and come to America illegally and start demanding for Freedom

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by LoveTalk(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
How will I get mine? grin
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by stayclearofme: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
" Joe’s victory was certified by the Congress after supporters of outgoing President Donald Trump invaded the US Capitol in a bid to prevent the affirmation."

OP. Victory was certified it was certified,shikenan. So what's bringing Trump in the picture? you people want to always paint Trump black at every given opportunity.

What is wrong if Trump is painted "black"?
Every right thinking person knows that Trump is the worst President in US history.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by tutudesz: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
undecidedwhen are they going to design Aso Ebi For security challenges, medical challenges , economical challenges and Development challenges face Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ngadaAwo: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
helinues:
Toh
this sound soo feminine
helinues please stop this or are you now wearing cotton pant sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by salbis(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dey for use the design of American flag. Las las somebody go cash out.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by northvietnam(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Proposals:
cheesy

Nigerians can be so creative , Imagine ... Sold out !!!!

anyway !!!

A Girl is making 800k monthly Just be Cooking Foods and supplying to Homes , here in Awka Anambra State !!!

She has No Shop , she is cooking from her Family House ....

I met her , i promise you that her story will shock you !!!

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL DETAILS ABOUT IT.

As we no come need the story nko

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by bizza45: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lanaca4870:
Follow

This scam era don pass.... Go rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Glare247(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Before, I used to think it will be hard for some people to receive the mark of the beast when I read the bible.

But since last year with many things I saw and especially this year with the U.S presidency, I saw it will be easy for many people even so called Christians to receive that mark. People assume the Antichrist will come with force at first but the bible implies he is a smooth talker and cunning.

All you have to do is appeal to their emotions and biases. And boom, they will be all over you and praise you.

Also, all you have to do is put the word "Experts" or "scientists" at the end of a sentence, and people will trust that sentence without doing their own research and thinking for themselves.

Sheeps led by blind guides.

P.S I am not saying Biden is the Antichrist before some people will quote me and be saying rubbish.
All this religious bigotry got us were we are today

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by demmie1: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Before, I used to think it will be hard for some people to receive the mark of the beast when I read the bible.

But since last year with many things I saw and especially this year with the U.S presidency, I saw it will be easy for many people even so called Christians to receive that mark. People assume the Antichrist will come with force at first but the bible implies he is a smooth talker and cunning.

All you have to do is appeal to their emotions and biases. And boom, they will be all over you and praise you.

Also, all you have to do is put the word "Experts" or "scientists" at the end of a sentence, and people will trust that sentence without doing their own research and thinking for themselves.

P.S I am not saying Biden is the Antichrist before some people will quote me and be saying rubbish.
If Anti Christ will come, it will come as a pastor. Those people can manipulate eh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Jibsy203(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
BOLLD:
Yoruba amaka grin

Owanbe things

. Get more clients to patronise your business..,
We design eye catchy logos, Letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers, banner Nd many more... contact below

Low life Yoruba fools,why not say ur stupid "Yoruba AMAKA in Yoruba language
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ofiko123(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice one.... grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by BanevsJoker(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Watch Nigeria made Aso ebi for Biden/Harris inauguration from Africa o. Funny enough, they haven't may be Biden/Harris will be swear in or not. Watch the interesting video here.
Video credit: Badero Olusola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR0I6cpDqVk
Liberian accent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by KingMicky3286: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lanaca4870:
Follow

This thief is here again. Catch am , Burn am...
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Vanzcharles(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
espn:
Yes that's what they are oo...And those that held prayer service an walk for trumps re-election.

All of them no exemptions. I hope you are not seeing anything right in this but saw nothing right in that.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by karnap(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
if you want to show something for value, show what the people tradition will value,I have not been to US ,but I don't think they will value Asobe unlike Nigeria where we sell it every weekends for event.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by zanga420: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Joe Adewale Biden
Bidemi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ParpahSeventy: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kimjongun:

That notice me is selling the country very well, so let them be
Since the country has been "selling" how much did you cash out?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by lekki1444: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
joe bidemi ugochukwu usman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by tomju(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
" Joe’s victory was certified by the Congress after supporters of outgoing President Donald Trump invaded the US Capitol in a bid to prevent the affirmation."

OP. Victory was certified it was certified,shikenan. So what's bringing Trump in the picture? you people want to always paint Trump black at every given opportunity.

E pain am. grin grin grin grin grin Trump supporter spotted. Meanwhile, can you really speak of Joe Biden's inauguration without mentioning he won Trump and later got certified amidst all the problems from Trump "supporters", "riders", "insurrectionist"? Abi Biden fly reach there?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ppogba: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

The truth is, everything as predicted in the Bible WILL surely come to pass.

It may be in the next 20, 50 or 100 years but surely.....

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ensamy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
It must be people from Southern Nigeria, Northerners don't travel to the west . Only to Saudi, UAE or last las UK. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by peculiar2233: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
ipob miscreant
Stop this ur stvpid tribalistic words on others
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by blamingthedevil: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Notice me people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by jaxxy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Now they can all run from the zoo. Is joe Biden Nigerias president or America’s president??

I hope Nigerians will think about Nigeria and work on how to save their country.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Notice me people
if to say na USA I dey, I go use that cloth sew agbada
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ugbanante: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok na, Nigerians and uniform be like rice and stew.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by blamingthedevil: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
grin

Nigerians with Misplaced Priorities...

5&6

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by foreverme1225: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lessonteacher:
Beautiful

Buy genuine skincare/cosmetics
WhatsApp:07038555972

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.