Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration (65551 Views)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by meobizy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Joe is not a better candidate, but at this point for immigrants, anything is better is than Donald Trump. With his win also comes the first black American female Vice President. E reach to celebrate for black people.

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by payloader(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
E go soon clear for una eye.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Godpikin4real(f): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerians will alwayz b Nigerians. They carry their mentality everywhere they go just like mtn.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
it does not mean Biden will overturn all of Trumps anti-immigrant and anti-Africa foreign polices lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by JBArokonkwo1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
MakeWeTalk:
since Trump entered office, there has been no terrorist attack in the USA

Now Biden don enter, attacks may resume

Since Biden was declared winner, Black Lives Matters has been silent

Now Biden don enter, BLM will remain silent till needed.
Then They will kill another black man & BLM will restart q

Since Trump entered no terrorists attack on USA?

Are u serious or u are just being stupid?

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by wellmax(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
We have abused the Yoruba word too much all over the world.

Aso ebi meaning family cloth is that worn by family members to ceremonies for easy identification and to appear unique and different from all other guests.

Now even bridal trains will call their aso ebi, nooo its wrong at best it is aso ore.

This one sef na aso gbogbo ero.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Before, I used to think it will be hard for some people to receive the mark of the beast when I read the bible.

But since last year with many things I saw and especially this year with the U.S presidency, I saw it will be easy for many people even so called Christians to receive that mark. People assume the Antichrist will come with force at first but the bible implies he is a smooth talker and cunning.

All you have to do is appeal to their emotions and biases. And boom, they will be all over you and praise you.

Also, all you have to do is put the word "Experts" or "scientists" at the end of a sentence, and people will trust that sentence without doing their own research and thinking for themselves.

Sheeps led by blind guides.

P.S I am not saying Biden is the Antichrist before some people will quote me and be saying rubbish.
u will even request it should not be tattooed on ur forehead but be engraved all over u to be a potus.. most people already are worse than the unknown Antichrist u are masturbating over... just look at the situation of street and state forget the nation in general.. doesn’t it look like Armageddon already took place?doesnt look like u are being govern by Antichrist?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by dewuyiebun: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
This man will shock alot of people....my fingers crossed
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Chirowman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
No be small thing , I pity Trump mood right now
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by payloader(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
E go soon clear for una eye. Una never see, yet. Soon, many of you will be wanting to come back to Naija when things start getting hairy in the US.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Proftowin: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
More head-ache to some political Christians
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Crownp(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Before, I used to think it will be hard for some people to receive the mark of the beast when I read the bible.

But since last year with many things I saw and especially this year with the U.S presidency, I saw it will be easy for many people even so called Christians to receive that mark. People assume the Antichrist will come with force at first but the bible implies he is a smooth talker and cunning.

All you have to do is appeal to their emotions and biases. And boom, they will be all over you and praise you.

Also, all you have to do is put the word "Experts" or "scientists" at the end of a sentence, and people will trust that sentence without doing their own research and thinking for themselves.

Sheeps led by blind guides.

P.S I am not saying Biden is the Antichrist before some people will quote me and be saying rubbish.
guys like this ehn....
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by blamingthedevil: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
MakeWeTalk:

Home grown terrorists...in millions. ...what happened recently in Tennessee and the Capitol?

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by enumerica: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lanaca4870:
Follow

Who has done business with this person before to narrate how the business end.

Eh dey do me for body like say make I buy the data he put on sale but I dey fear unto say eh fit chop my money
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Loooool free visa for dem......y dem dey run go person country
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by AreaFada2: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Joe Adewale Biden
Joe Nosa Akin Emeka Ladi Biden.
Success has many friends, relatives and neighbors. grin

9ja, we sabi show ourself gangan. Somebody one make quick bucks.

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Dedetwo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bunch of fools!!!!
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by generationz(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
The best way to make money is to create content on people's emotions no matter how irrational and stupid their emotions and logic is. grin

Someone is smiling to the bank with a fraction of asoebi and party money.

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Gbagura: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians and there nonsense

Notice me people
When your fellow mugus were rallying for Trump in onitsha, where were you?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Igwe29(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:
Reminds me of how Igbos designed Isi Agu for Trump. They didn't stop until they ruined Mazi Donachukwu Trump.

That is why Biden has stayed very far away from them before they ruin him too.

Lol... However how he runs, they will surely catch the 78-year old Joseph Bidenna and ruin him too.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by brandsoncharlie: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Proposals:

Nigerians can be so creative , Imagine ... Sold out !!!!

anyway !!!

A Girl is making 800k monthly Just be Cooking Foods and supplying to Homes , here in Awka Anambra State !!!

She has No Shop , she is cooking from her Family House ....

I met her , i promise you that her story will shock you !!!

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL DETAILS ABOUT IT.

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Iseoluwa2050(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
O daara
So beautiful

How much you dey sell am please ?

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:
Reminds me of how Igbos designed Isi Agu for Trump. They didn't stop until they ruined Mazi Donachukwu Trump.

That is why Biden has stayed very far away from them before they ruin him too.
must u hate ur brothers? Who curse Africa
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by E2000: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
The white men should be careful with this black Nigerians. Everywhere they go destruction follows fast.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Whiteshield: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Igwe29:

Lol... However how he runs, they will surely catch the 78-year old Joseph Bidenna and ruin him too.

Bidenna!

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Whiteshield: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
must u hate ur brothers? Who curse Africa

Africa is not cursed, it is your father's house that is cursed. Look at your moniker and see if you can ever have sense again.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Tywo2018: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Only if you guys know how happy are African Americans are especially Nigerians as per Immigration matters you will understand.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by AsawanaDgreat: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lovely one
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
ipob miscreant

I know some Yorubas celebrating too, Will ur Mediocrity and Stupidity learn to be Anti tribal for once? You go soon die o.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by arsenal33: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
MakeWeTalk:

shows that trump supporters are the terrorists

Military seizes power in Gabon / President Uhuru's PA Being Chased After He Touched Obama's Car (photo) / An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture)