Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,666 members, 7,959,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration (65812 Views)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chris51(f): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
edgecution:

Oga I live in the US. Who told you there were no terrorists attacks. What about all the domestic terrorists shooting up schools and hotels? You think its only Foreigners that are terrorists? Is Boko HARAM not from Nigeria?

Don't mind those who never boarded plane before talking about what happened in the US.
Shooting in schools, concerts etc are done by home grown terrorists.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chris51(f): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
chris51:

Don't mind those who never boarded plane before talking about what happened in the US.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chris51(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How did she become black?

Kamala Harris father is a Jamaican and the mother an Indian.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chris51(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
chris51:

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by BRATISLAVA: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
chris51:

This makes her black? How? Isn't she Indian, then?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by texas1990(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians and there nonsense

Notice me people
yes now just as u and ur generations go for fasting and prayer for Trump re-election .yeye ipob.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This makes her black? How? Isn't she Indian, then?
Many Jamaicans are of African origins they are called Afro-Jamaican hence she can be classified as one.Blacks are a huge percentage of Jamaicans.And there are black indians too.Her parents were a part of the civil rights movement in the USA she went to a black university so yes she can be classified as black.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
chris51:

Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Africa is not cursed, it is your father's house that is cursed. Look at your moniker and see if you can ever have sense again.
Africa is not cursed.. English kill u there.. You just murdered grammar.. Ode.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
AFONJACOW:
One of my American lady's friend told me, Nigerians in America are useless, they will leave their backward Nigeria where there's no freedom of expression and come to America illegally and start demanding for Freedom
Yep! Same way they would come to England claim asylum that some people killed their parents, their uncles. Infact, killed all their families and these persons wanted to kill them too, so they escaped to england to claim asylum and that they cannot go back to Nigeria, they would be killed if they do. but when they obtain the citizenship the first thing they do is ring their families, parents, uncles, (the ones who are supposedly dead) and book a flight ticket to Nigeria, the same nigeria they are supposedly afraid they would be killed if they go back to. cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by juman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
The world is overjoy that new president is coming onboard in america.

I remember how the world was happy when obama was coming in as new president.

I pray for success and good health for him.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by caye(m): 2:14am On Jan 19, 2021
MakeWeTalk:
since Trump entered office, there has been no terrorist attack in the USA

Now Biden don enter, attacks may resume

Since Biden was declared winner, Black Lives Matters has been silent

Now Biden don enter, BLM will remain silent till needed.
Then They will kill another black man & BLM will restart q

No mass shooting, killings of black men and women in their homes, kilomg and dumping a veteran African-American judge in the river by domestic white terrorists.
Are you informed/ educated at all?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by AFONJACOW(m): 4:39am On Jan 19, 2021
gypsey:
Yep! Same way they would come to England claim asylum that some people killed their parents, their uncles. Infact, killed all their families and these persons wanted to kill them too, so they escaped to england to claim asylum and that they cannot go back to Nigeria, they would be killed if they do. but when they obtain the citizenship the first thing they do is ring their families, parents, uncles, (the ones who are supposedly dead) and book a flight ticket to Nigeria, the same nigeria they are supposedly afraid they would be killed if they go back to. cheesy
u see me , I don't hide negative sides of Nigeria to my foreign associates it's better they know and understand the shithole I came out from than to be fooling myself telling them everywhere in Nigeria are full of golds and goodies while people are dying and suffering without hope of things getting better anytime soon
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by aalangel(f): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by owobokiri(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Iberibeism chapter 1 vs 1
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2021
AFONJACOW:
u see me , I don't hide negative sides of Nigeria to my foreign associates it's better they know and understand the shithole I came out from than to be fooling myself telling them everywhere in Nigeria are full of golds and goodies while people are dying and suffering without hope of things getting better anytime soon
Absolutely!
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ezzywaymadu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Must I not make my money
Nija we bi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran / An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) / Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.