Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (38788 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2005
haha... grin why is this place quiet, yesterday was rocking. shocked people!!!!! Where is cimonjorr, and loma, and people!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2005
Hot-angel! we are here now. I like your new signature. That's hot!

What have you got to say today.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2005
hehe.. Thanks for my signature. Yep.. That's hot. (paris hilton). Anyways what do i have today huh?? I have no idea
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by c0dec(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2005
paris hilton isn't hot
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2005
Now, here is another pix to make this thread what is was intended to be from the outset. I urge more forum members especially those who have not posted their pix to do so please.

And Hot-angel is this pix not nude enough. Well even though it is not, I cannot nude more than this. You know it is unAfrican to go nude.

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2005
c0dec:

paris hilton isn't hot

I ain't paris hilton is hot... She is so NOT hot. She said she's the one that generated the word "that's hot". rolleyes

Pkrix, isn't will smith so cute? Put your own picture, not will smith's.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2005
Hot angel I bet you on my honor that if you affix your pix where you are wearing a G-String, I will send mine wearing nothing
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2005
Pkrix, please wake up. You dream too much.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by medube(m): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2005
I see theres been a shortage of pixes around. Here's a pic for you all, my baby girl Fayola  cool She is 10m 17days old today.

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2005
She is cuuuuuuuuuttttteeeee.  I love this.  That's a lovely baby you have there medube.  SHE IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Motee(f): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2005
a pretty baby you have Medube! Am sure you must be very very proud of her.
Happy Birthday Pretty one...i wish i can send you a cake but for now enough kisses from me kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

medube:

I see theres been a shortage of pixes around. Here's a pic for you all, my baby girl Fayola cool She is 10m 17days old today.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by medube(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2005
Thanks tayotina and Motee. Thanks a lot. She is as troublesome as beautiful smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2005
And that's the voice of a proud daddy! smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2005
Daddy Medube,

I'm proud of you - at least you can show us your girl's picture if you can't show urs! Well done! That's a PYT you have.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Flint(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2005
I don vex. I dey go marry now now now!!!
See all the cute babies being posted. First of all it was Vieira, then Jogego.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2005
Whaoh! What a beautiful baby.
Can you see how all our ladies are admiring her without knowing that it is a (signal)message for them to do something fast so that we can have Nairaland party grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2005
Very soon Greatpeter.........very soon.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2005
TayoTina, Amen! Amen! Amen! Very very soon! I agree with you IJN.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2005
If it happens I think I will be the happiest.

I want to eat that special cake and rice. grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2005
And u shall eat in abundance plus "take-away" too. grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2005
Yes! you got it all but let's go to the back to the topic.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2005
Dablessed, thanks for saying Amen to that.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2005
Is amen the topic? Let's go back and discuss the real topic.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2005
Flint, you no go fit vex marry ooo, because if u do, na vex u go take commot out of it oooo
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2005
It's a true talk when you rush in you rush out.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2005
Greatpeter, what has rush in rush out got to do with photo?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2005
bolasho:

Flint, you no go fit vex marry ooo, because if you do, na vex you go take commot out of it oooo

Tayotina, I was just responding to Bolasho.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2005
mebude, I don reserve your daughter for my boy o!! So from now on she is off limits to any new suitors!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by CimonJorr(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2005
@Viera...

I thot you had gone to Turin, Italy... [to join Juve.. wink]
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2005
Greatpeter I was also responding to Dablessed smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2005
But you asked me a question and I aswered.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2005
This is not the question and answer thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) / CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.