Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (40227 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by mamba(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2005
waoh!!

Your username has lived up to expectations....
I must confess, you're really hot....

That hairsyle is chic!

I don trip o! Clap! clap! clap!!

My brother hasn't still closed his mouth..... he want's to know your real name??
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2005
Yeah thanks for flattering me. My real name is Lizzy!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2005
I'm loving that first picture of yours. HOT!

Next?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2005
Hot angel go kill somebody on line oooo! grin grin grin grin grin
ha! Men in the house! What are you waiting for?
E woju obe e muyan.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by mamba(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2005
IAH:

Next?
Next=IAH

We are waiting....
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2005
Hmmmm! Na wa o!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2005
grin grin grin grin

I don die o!

since you don beg I will be kind!!

but I like the bling in your navel o!

guys remember she is only 15 o! Behave yourself!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2005
Wow!!! Hot-angel, I am really trippin'. Gosh that was HOT.

You are cute girl, pretty babe. Just make sure you maintain that beauty ok?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2005
Aunty Tayo,
Miss technical adviser..... Hot angel is a fine chic no doubt. But why you no dey show us who you are now?
I'm personally waiting for your pic ooooo
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2005
hot-angel, damn u're fine as hell. now that's the kinda chick i'll love to roll with
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2005
1) Look at the camera; it won't bite you. If you take a pic looking away from the camera purposely, it makes you look crude/local.

2) Pics taken with a webcam/digital camera/camera phone or with an ordinary camera but in a unique pose are best for putting online. Taking pics in all them local photographers studio or place looks somehow dry/crude. Final word, let your pics be original/unique not the conventional poses. Doesn't make you look cool online.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2005
disallowed:

1) Look at the camera; it won't bite you. If you take a pic looking away from the camera purposely, it makes you look crude/local.

Trae_z, are you aware that I was told in Naija, not to look at the camera, that I would seem "bush".

I thought the guy was psycho but after a couple of weeks I realised it was a trend and my cousin told me that yeah peeps in Nigeria will look away from the camera on purpose!

I do not know if that has changed  since last April but I found it hilarious!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by IAH(f): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2005
@Mamba, after you Sir.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2005
hot-angel big mistake, i am gonna spam your box till you say yes "You go marry ME" grin. She is good looking. tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legry(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2005
Vieira and bolaosho you people had better be very very careful about the way you talk about the one and only sucessful club ever in the history of the premiership MANCHESTER UNITED THE CHAMPIONS HOME AND AWAY be very very careful i will follow both off you to the ........... for this whala o, now laide i told you that you were a woman after my heart kiss kiss and now with the top you wore you have finnally won me over so for this my new found love ill post my pic so we live in forever MANU Happiness and for does wey won vex make una vex yoinnnn tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by anugirl(f): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2005
wow!! hot-angel u're very cute.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2005
legry I read ur post and i pity u no bi small, well I believe Vieira will see this and obviously will pity you too. U dey talk about the RED Dev.... as the best nonsense club in the world. and shey u hear urself say u bi losers both home and away. well i dont talk much na action be the best answer for pple like u.
I hope say u no go go put on any red nonsense shirt for ur pic way u won put for the forum.
make u get this clear --- AM A GUNNERS FOR LIVE
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2005
@hot-angel ur looking good girlie...ur making sum dudes here drool...

@veiria,mamba and IAH..GET UR HANDS OUTTA UR PANTS..haba..u never see fine gurl b4..

@LEGRY....I dey ur side jare..betta pesin.

@ALL THE MAN.U HATERS A.K.A 'GONERS' .... A.K.A 'ASS-AN-ALL'.....BITE

ME!!...Am loving that SHIRT.AM A RED DEVIL 4 LIFE.SO if its disturbing u..i think its best u just imagine me with a diffrent shirt.k

one luv.

HOT ANGEL U STILL FOINE.CIAO!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2005
ok, laide I will imagine you without the shirt.

grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2005
Wow. I thought You people were gonna BITE me.

Thanks to all those that said i was cute (you guys are making me blush lipsrsealed)

2) Pics taken with a webcam/digital camera/camera phone or with an ordinary camera but in a unique pose are best for putting online. Taking pics in all them local photographers studio or place looks somehow dry/crude. Final word, let your pics be original/unique not the conventional poses. Doesn't make you look cool online.

Awww hun, I was told not tolook directly at the camera whenever i take pictures. Infact it's not longer purposely, it's now a part of me, I only look at camera when i wanna take "passport pictures".

Just so you know, I took those the first two pics at home, the last one wasn't at a local photgraphers studio, It was my friends house. Wat do you mean Original/unique?? undecided (take on of them kind so i will know watchu mean). Final word, I am not tryna be cool online, I am cool real life.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2005
We hereby open avenue for bookings. First name: Kayode Muyibi Interest: Marriage. Reasons: She is Beautiful and cool in real life.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2005
We hereby open avenue for bookings. First name: Kayode Muyibi Interest: Marriage. Reasons: She is Beautiful and cool in real life

lol cheesy
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by mamba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2005
So where are the pictures now! IAH & Co

How difficult is it to upload a picture?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by medube(m): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2005
Hot-angel after readin thru how much low self-confidence you had in your beauty, I wonder, do you have a good mirror in the house wink Girl you are fine and fine and fine and fine and.... And like someone rightly pointed out, maintain your beauty. Nice hairstyle btw in the first pic smiley

As for laide o unforunately I have to join the others in saying the shirt pushed viewers away smiley down Man U. Buggers even sold out the club to an AMERICAN sad All those hailing gunners, its a pity Man U ran out of luck this FA Cup final and lost ot penalties, unless we all saw that without Monsieur Thiery Henry, Arsenal were dead in attack sad Anyways Jose Mourinho and his Blues will always be number 1 smiley If u want I can mail you their shirt wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2005
Thanks medube. I will keep up my "beauty".
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by legs(f): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2005
hot angel you look really smashing, keep it up girl! BTW where are you from?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by matrix(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2005
hot -angel...ur hot... shocked
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2005
hot angel, for ur age, i must commend ur beauty & hair do.. keep it up girl
forget all da guys on the forum,they are big agbayas
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2005
Alright guys, I have some pictures for you. Just check these out!! More pics from .......

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2005
Tayotina,
na wa ooo, na pinky pic u dey send again? We dey wait for ur own pic now.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2005
hum not bad, but still hot-girl is my lady of the thread. Ladies keep posting your pics. I am looking for the lady that would be more beautiful (to me) than my lady "hot-girl". Postings Postings, stop talking , just post your pics.

And i be perfect age o, for "hot-girl".I No be "abgaya". Pinky undecided are you jelous don't worry you fit be "second-wife" abi?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by innocent1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2005
Hot-angel, you really verse enter this place today. I just know today that you are an angel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? / Young Lady Rocks Bizarre Hairstyles (Photos) / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.