Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (38777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2005
Ok I comply.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2005
@Cimonjorr, na Juve I dey now now wey I dey log on to nairaland now.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by medube(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2005
Vieira:

mebude, I don reserve your daughter for my boy o!! So from now on she is off limits to any new suitors!

No problem Vieira cool
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2005
Change this language. I am finding it difficult to comprehend every flow of it.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2005
what?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2005
Oh my freak fu9king gosh.. That baby is beautifull and bootylicious.. If a baby has that kind of booty at her age... I must advice that Daddy Medube, you should start being overprotective. She is so adorable and i wish i can pull her cheeks. awww.. Those are the kind of babies i like.. Cute ones. Help me pull her cheeks please, and give a warm kiss on her forehead. *blows kisses to her* kiss kiss kiss kiss

She also has a sweet name.. Fayola.. What does it mean.. I dunno but it sounds sweet.. fayola.. "something wealth, right?".
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bioye(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2005
i hope someone has a good comment about my pix.. smiley

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2005
Abioye is Hands.........some. People think he's with his son.

Is that ur son?

If yes, it's remaining Pkrix.

Who will I marry. I need a wife!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2005
Boiye, that boy looks like you.. so i must conclude he is your son. Both of you looking suitable.. in suit. Wow... You both look cute.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2005
Na wa o! This one wey the guys don dey begin show us dem pikin photo!

Meanwhile, they are supposed to be bachelors - according to the "New members introduce yourself" thread.

So what's really happening? Are most of our men having children out of wedluck?

Oga o! God help us o!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2005
Far from it Dablessed, some are married while majority of us are still chronic bachelor grin

Again that may not be the guy's child.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2005
I guess I'll have to post a pic of myself with a little boy and girl very soon, too! grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2005
That means you are either nursing an ambition or you're jealous. tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2005
I am waiting seun.

Peter you are next.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2005
Hot angel I can assure you I'm posting my pix before the end of the month. tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2005
okay peter. smiley

I am bored.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Flint(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2005
hmm, this is all very........revealing grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2005
Flint, how revealing sir?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2005
Flint we are waiting for your baby's pix. wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2005
Tayo.. you nko? wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2005
ose jare Hot Angel,
Tayo dey ask pple to post their child's pix but we nefa see her own pix.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2005
haha. tayo.. bring your kid so you can defend yourself.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2005
Just give me bout three months more to deliver ok? tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2005
Tayo three months ke? Don't tell me you are already 6mts pregnant.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2005
I find it very hard to believe this Tayo self, na only she won claim two identity (man/lady) she abi na he dey talk say she should be given three months now to post her abi na his baby.
Tayo who are you?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2005
Hermaphrodite
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2005
Ka ma ri, God forbid.
Even if you are I reverse it in Jesus name.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2005
T-girl yes ke. wat a perfect reply
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2005
Haa! you support this?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2005
Peter I say A BIG AMEN OOOOO!!!
This Tayo self?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2005
Peter no mind Pinky,
na she dey give Tayo courage to dey disguise her identity. But one day na one day ooooo
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2005
I am about to paste her identity here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) / Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) / CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.