Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB (46313 Views)

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by LoveBitches4: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
What the hell!

This ass nigga ain't a real dude.. cause real dude work hard n pray hard..motherfucker
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Bankalert(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
We tell you say NAH THEM
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Aguilar(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don know say na igbo man, they would do anything for money

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Oshokalo: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
na them big head chest beaters descendant of gorilla,this one will succeed now and start to intimidate boys

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
I only came to check names.

I've checked it.

Confirmed.

Nothing surprising as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by President99: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Checking name. The 5% will never disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Taeewo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
This shouldn't have made front page,why the OP come make the name BOLD.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Miracle2020: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
OdefaGirl:

You guys will end up making this place a forum for riffraffs
one of them talking.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Lamasta(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
NCAN reporter: Identified as Ifeamyichukwu Pius , mission accomplished. I repeat, mission accomplished!

NCAN, SAGAMU BRANCH : GOOD JOB! ALLOWANCE TO BE CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER ASAP. YOU MAY CLOSE FOR THE DAY, MISSIONS OVER!
Gerrarahia with your group dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by PAWG(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
I just opened to check his name, what does that make me?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by PAWG(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
Op, why are you being tribalistic?
Do you think abroad people differentiate if you are igbo or yoruba or hausa?
Highlighting the name won't do you any good...

For those quoting me, I am yoruba

I’m sure there’s a positive reason for highlighting his name, the onus is on us all to give this country a better name. Meanwhile the OP is merely reporting the news, cut him some slack.

NB: deep down you opened to check the name of the culprit, tell the truth and shame the devil

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by thatigboman: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:

tnx. Why highlight d name? Crime has no language. Who does the crime should do the time. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by crafteck(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have been on nairaland since 2014,i have never been tribalistic for a day..

He highlighted the name that way, you will understand what he is trying to do

I didnt notice but i get you, im probably a little tribalistic because its tiring the way Easterners push drugs... It has to do with parents always encouraging flamboyant lifestyle, any small thing you will hear i tap into his glory.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Johnmattee(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:

Why are you so pained? you don't need to disguise under any tribe, we already know your origin. The question you are supposed to ask yourself is why is it only them. stop dragging the name of this country into the mud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
op and you had to highlight it nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Johnmattee:

Why are you so pained? you don't need to disguise under any tribe, we already know your origin. The question you are supposed to ask yourself is why is it only them. stop dragging the name of this country into the mud.
why dragging other innocent igbos to the mud?
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Johnmattee:

curtail your ignorance bro, I am yoruba abi bawo lo se fe kin tu so?
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
PAWG:

I’m sure there’s a positive reason for highlighting his name, the onus is on us all to give this country a better name. Meanwhile the OP is merely reporting the news, cut him some slack.

NB: deep down you opened to check the name of the culprit, tell the truth and shame the devil
grin you are not serious

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Johnmattee(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by scholes0(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
I am yoruba, I don't know where u got the notion am igbo from..
If you travel out of the country, you will be labeled a Nigerian and every treatment accorded to Nigerians will be melt on you so stop being tribalistic

Bros , condemn the crime and move on.

Your overzealous need to shalaye is very very suspish.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Yoruba1stson: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
I am very sure shey nah dem, ndi-potopoto of erosion ravaged region. Give them their biafravd and see them turning it to baby factory, drug pushing and money ritual headquarter

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Yebedervru: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
OdefaGirl:

You guys will end up making this place a forum for riffraffs
Ipobian leave us alone, leave us alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:

WITH YOUR ORIENTATION WHO CARE ((((WE SAID STOP THE CRIME PLS WE NIGERIAN BEG ALL CRIMINAL LIKE YOU TO STOP BEFORE JAIL OPEN FOR YOU
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by aarin29642: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
:curtail your ignorance bro, I am yoruba abi bawo lo se fe kin tu so? let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Philipponzaghi: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
scholes0:
HAAAA!! shocked

Kilode?! Ndi Igbo why naaaa?

So rather than condemn an obviously terrible act, this is the first thing you can come up with??
Doesn’t look like you guys are planning to slow down on your global drug runs anytime soon.

grin grin grin

Philipponzaghi is disappointed right now that karma0994 my friend beat me to this news.

Nyamurri don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by salford1: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Name and shame. Maybe people can start holding a conversation with their friends and families about the dangers of drug trafficking.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=SaintLucia post=98192571][/quote]saint indeed your brothers day push drugs out side Nigeria u day here day form tribal pigot grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Philipponzaghi: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:

Aniyikariaye Olugbala awon omo Igbo.

Wait until something of such happen to the Yorubas and see how your Igbo friends will react.

All of you Yoruba sophistico need to be flogged and reported to the king.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by Blackdisciple(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na so man must hustle oo
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB by musa7m(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
OdefaGirl:
Karma0994 you should be ashamed of yourself.... you are part of Nigeria's problem.
how is op part of Nigeria's problem ... is he the one with the drugs abi na he send am go india

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) / Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.