Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) (31300 Views)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Philipponzaghi: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
blaise26abj:

Lmao grin grin grin . Look at this compound fool . Werey pofo. Ode . Iran e se ma pare bi iso ni se . You think you can come online and say crap ! As long as a soul was lost on that day , it will happen to you . The souls of those lost on that day will come for you , you insufferable retard .

Esu laalu ogiri oko
Ebora ti n je latopa
Abani woran baa rida
Elekun sukun, laaroye n sun eje
Oni imi n sumni laaroye n sufun
Esu laalu ni mo pe si e leni
Ko wa dajo enu fun e
Enu e ti pa e leni, o deran awo
Aimoroso pa e leni, o deran ide

Just see how it goes for you.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Solatium(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
the country will never move forward with people like you in it...
Just see the way you reason!!

People like you are the problem,this idiot call rinu and her fellow demented, frustrated and Vision less Foot soldiers started a fire that consumed some people's source of livelihood and you want your own life elton be prosper?
She never see chimchom

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Difrent: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
The days of judgement and torment await all the present government officials, starting from Buhari down to the very last seat. And all NPF officials, starting from service chiefs, to NAF men, down to any gun handling official in Nigeria.

Y'all feel cos you own the power today, you are unquestionable?

I laff una.

The days y'all won't be in charge of power anymore, the youths you have taken through fire will definitely make you all sleep in hell.

The days are coming!

Just beware. Be prepared.

People said worse against GEJ....cursed him all the cursed in the world but that didn't stop 11million people to still vote for him.......call buhari any name you want ,that won't take away the fact that he won the popular vote twice, get that into your thick skull

In your voice .....I laff una

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Difrent:

People said worse against GEJ....cursed him all the cursed in the world but that didn't stop 11million people to still vote for him.......call buhari any name you want ,that won't take away the fact that he won the popular vote twice, get that into your thick skull

In your voice .....I laff una

After every every, sha lemme curse them in peace.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Difrent: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

After every every, sha lemme curse them in peace.

Stay blessed, bro.

It's a free world ,if that's what gives you a hard on

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by chinwezdasilva: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
I thought she said she lives in a Zoo.

Why should an animal be allowed to write exams?

Not this time, e fit be your turn tomorrow
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

What have people like you contributed to the country besides online wailing and noise making?
u don't wanna know
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by blaise26abj(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Esu laalu ogiri oko
Ebora ti n je latopa
Abani woran baa rida
Elekun sukun, laaroye n sun eje
Oni imi n sumni laaroye n sufun
Esu laalu ni mo pe si e leni
Ko wa dajo enu fun e
Enu e ti pa e leni, o deran awo
Aimoroso pa e leni, o deran ide

Just see how it goes for you.

Have a nice day!

Werey. grin grin grin. Have a terrible life ! Idiot .
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Shame on you
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by aminusodiq(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
the country will never move forward with people like you in it...
Just see the way you reason!!
just like an animal...
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Priwillo: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Why?

She said Nigeria is a zoo herself so why is she expecting anything from the Zoo?

I am not blinded by the activities of all these fake activists. She was on the internet supporting Atiku openly a while back and suddenly the same Nigeria is a zoo.

I can only have respect for true activist and not all these online fame seeking confused beings.
. Just like u
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by aminusodiq(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Why?

She said Nigeria is a zoo herself so why is she expecting anything from the Zoo?

I am not blinded by the activities of all these fake activists. She was on the internet supporting Atiku openly a while back and suddenly the same Nigeria is a zoo.

I can only have respect for true activist and not all these online fame seeking confused beings.
u still don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by crazygod(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Miracle2020:
Wetin concern an animal (pig) with exams. The useless terrorist should go and meet her sponsors to clear her name.
Were ni e. Its unfortunate that you have nobody to tell you this.
Ooops I just did. angry
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by lurdray24: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Well too bad, things like these still happens in a modernise world.

Speaking of exams..
Jamb2021 is here..

JAMB UTME 2021 REGISTRATION STEPS

1. Generate Your JAMB Profile Code .
First, you have to get a profile code before proceeding with your JAMB UTME registration.

You can easily do this using your mobile phone. Note: You can only link one mobile number to your JAMB profile.

The number will be linked to your name and used to communicate with you throughout the period of your UTME 2021 registration and examination.

To generate your unique profile code, send your..........
Continue reading �
https://www.blog.classes.ng/post/how-to-register-for-jamb-utme-2021
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Miracle2020: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
crazygod:

Were ni e. Its unfortunate that you have nobody to tell you this.
Ooops I just did. angry
I just told an animal living in the zoo not to waste her time writing exams.
Please is that an offence?

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by deelobe: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Obviously, you have been given your feeding bottle today. If not, you wouldn't make such a comment on a matter this serious.
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by NiceMen: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Why?

You are so stupid... everything for you people is APC VS PDP... idiot. Show where she supported Atiku or police brutality will visit your entire life and family...
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by IamDavid(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

God will judge you!
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Coinbased: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Dong2: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Typical. I know there will be nonsense talk like this from dull people.
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Oshokalo: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

very thru naija is a zoo,she discoverd it before u,u think u are living in sane clime until u have something with the govt
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Basher8583: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
chaloskyx:
AUNTY YOU COUNTRY DOES NOT SEND YOU OR VALUE YOUR STRUGGLE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA ONE ADVISE FOR YOU JAPA GO TO A COUNTRY WHO VALUES CRITICISM AND GHANGE YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY

She should go to China to test her protesting skills out

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Oshokalo: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

This your statement doesn't make any sense at all.
no mind dat human being,rinu is suffering everybodys burden,dats why everbody dey fear to talk for naija because of things like this
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by smith1985(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
The world was created by spoken words. God in his infinite mercies never branded any part of the world a zoo, he never called any habitat of human a zoo, there is power in the tongue. I know for sure that things are not moving as expected, but despite that , I professes positively about myself and my country. God knew that at this point in time Nigeria will be at this stage and yet he made me a Nigerian, I believe that is for a great purposes. Do I now accused God of putting me in a zoo? God forbid , for he says his thought toward me are for good and not for evil..Nigeria despites her challenges will be great again, and I will be part of that greatness. for those who likened Nigeria as a zoo, will get zoo treatment and those who see it as a great country will experience the benefits of a great country... it is simple, you call your God given country a zoo and yet u expect not to be treated like those whom zoo are made for? Exams don't take place in zoo, only animals are kept there, Rinu u have chosen to tagged urself an animal indirectly by referring your country as a zoo...
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Adrian98(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

i blame the people that liked this your rubbish because they make you feel like you make sense
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
She should be happy she is not in jail for burning down Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Philipponzaghi: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Adrian98:

i blame the people that liked this your rubbish because they make you feel like you make sense

What if I made sense truly and you are the senseless one?

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by goodheart02(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Miracle2020:
Wetin concern an animal (pig) with exams. The useless terrorist should go and meet her sponsors to clear her name.
You called the country zoo and you are living in the zoo, that means you are an animal because only animals lives in the zoo.
Animals no dey write exams,pls talk another thing.

You're the pig and animal here to have such a queer thinking. In other nations when people protest against bad leaders it's called patriotism. But in Nigeria, it's terrorism with sponsors. Fools !!
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Sirdayor(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I pray that wisdom will shall fall on you one day...
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
PigTormentor:

No need for all these long questions. These are the facts as far I'm concerned.

There was a legit protest by Nigerians which is legal under the constitution.
They blocked the toll gate - which is illegal in any society
The Army got tired of the lawlessness and decided to disperse the people at the gate. - Tear gas and rubber bullets should have been used.
They shot their real weapons and some were more than likely hit by the shots.
At least 1 or 2 people died from the gun shots. Facts backed by hospital record along with names and pics of those killed.
No massacre occurred at the toll gate - The soldiers involved in the shooting should be punished .
using the excuse/lies and propaganda of massacre to incite burning and looting of business across the country itself is a crime.

Wait, how did Rinu incite the burning of businesses?
So you agree someone died there at least & live arms were fired at people?
Bros, did you type this with your heart in 1 piece?
And what has happened to the soldier who shot those bullets?
Walking free right? While Rinu who only asked that Police brutality be stopped without even a matchette but was attacked by government sponsored thugs has her account frozen and tagged terrorist?
With sincere sympathy to all those who lost their properties to the hoodlums including YOMICASUAL, SPAR, etc. Are you saying the lost properties are worth more than the 2 lives lost witb other casualties at Lekki toll?

Bros, I make to say that no EndSars protesters looted any business. These guys contributed & fed themselves while govt accepted lockdown donations from people & hoarded these food donations.
These guys always cleaned up that toll gate after every protest; there were hardly or no case of rape or theft amidst them.
In fact, a lady without a limb got a contribution of upto N2M to fix her legs at Lekki toll
I mean, I gave up on this country but that Lekki toll made me believe in it again but I've returned to my disbelief.

Like I said, this country will hardly see growth; we'll suffer all these curses we bring in ourselves together
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by deji17: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by stmoriz(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Abeg I hope una notice say Plenty apc and Buhari people full every first page for any post for this forum. Abeg na Job. Who they pay them. And house much make I know oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery / Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / Garba Shehu: Akeredolu Cannot Unilaterally Oust Herders In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.