Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) (31316 Views)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by babatee90(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
I thought she said she lives in a Zoo.

Why should an animal be allowed to write exams?
I’m not sure you are a forward going person in real life...just look at your sense of reasoning...Nigeria is surely doomed as long as people like you still exists in it
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by cooltola(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2021
2 more years just hang on, Buhari will soon leave office
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Latvin: 3:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Cherez:

Wait, how did Rinu incite the burning of businesses?
So you agree someone died there at least & live arms were fired at people?
Bros, did you type this with your heart in 1 piece?
And what has happened to the soldier who shot those bullets?
Walking free right? While Rinu who only asked that Police brutality be stopped without even a matchette but was attacked by government sponsored thugs has her account frozen and tagged terrorist?
With sincere sympathy to all those who lost their properties to the hoodlums including YOMICASUAL, SPAR, etc. Are you saying the lost properties are worth more than the 2 lives lost witb other casualties at Lekki toll?

Bros, I make to say that no EndSars protesters looted any business. These guys contributed & fed themselves while govt accepted lockdown donations from people & hoarded these food donations.
These guys always cleaned up that toll gate after every protest; there were hardly or no case of rape or theft amidst them.
In fact, a lady without a limb got a contribution of upto N2M to fix her legs at Lekki toll
I mean, I gave up on this country but that Lekki toll made me believe in it again but I've returned to my disbelief.

Like I said, this country will hardly see growth; we'll suffer all these curses we bring in ourselves together

What is worth noting is that EndSARS protest enjoyed wide support at the onset including governors and govt officials and many folks here have said that time and again. ALL the demands were accepted by govt but some will take time to actualize. The protesters should have adopted tactics to take what govt offered and push through other means for what is left. By digging in and shifting grounds continuously on those demands, the plot was bound to be lost leading into dangerous territory. That lacuna was fully exploited by hoodlums who are also youths and lives and livelihoods were destroyed. It is being clever by half if the protesters didn't see that coming and admit that the ill advised tactics led to the aftermath. There is some responsibility there on the part of the protesters. You can't put your hands up in the air and say you were peaceful and it was hoodlums that hijacked the protest. People who saw what could happen offered their advice but were asked to shut up and mind their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Jan 19, 2021
As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......

Let’s be very honest. Is Nigeria not a zoo?"
Nigeria a zoo, now we know why she said so!
Here you have it...........

1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Why?

She said Nigeria is a zoo herself so why is she expecting anything from the Zoo?

I am not blinded by the activities of all these fake activists. She was on the internet supporting Atiku openly a while back and suddenly the same Nigeria is a zoo.

I can only have respect for true activist and not all these online fame seeking confused beings.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
You are one of the few sensible people on this forum.

Meanwhile,
We found her older brother somewhere online,
The pinshure is above this post cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

What have people like you contributed to the country besides online wailing and noise making?
At least, he wailed and made noise for positivity online. What's your contribution to progress apart from add to population?
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Latvin:

What is worth noting is that EndSARS protest enjoyed wide support at the onset including governors and govt officials and many folks here have said that time and again. ALL the demands were accepted by govt but some will take time to actualize. The protesters should have adopted tactics to take what govt offered and push through other means for what is left. By digging in and shifting grounds continuously on those demands, the plot was bound to be lost leading into dangerous territory. That lacuna was fully exploited by hoodlums who are also youths and lives and livelihoods were destroyed. It is being clever by half if the protesters didn't see that coming and admit that the ill advised tactics led to the aftermath. There is some responsibility there on the part of the protesters. You can't put your hands up in the air and say you were peaceful and it was hoodlums that hijacked the protest. People who saw what could happen offered their advice but were asked to shut up and mind their business.

Let's be frank, can you explain 1 singular thing govt did to end police brutality?
Let's not lie to ourselves; govt (before Una think say I be PDP, both PDP & APC) enjoy the fear force brutality instill in people
Did you not see a video of our president laughing when Sanwolu presented the agenda of the people on police brutality?
Almost same week of the attack at Lekki, orderlies of Femi Gbajabiamila & one other SE politician shot at different times innocent citizens whom weren't even engaged in any chaos of any kind
Then I ask, at what point did the protest degenerate to attacks?
Guy, the protest at Alausa for instance; was peaceful right?
Why did thugs from LASG owned buses attack them while the police looked on?
The ID of this guy has been exposed yet no arrest; aren't we interested in tracing the violence at the protest again?
Didn't we see SUV transporting thugs that attacked protesters?

If you want videos, I'll show you
I'm not saying anti-govt forces were � cos I wasn't there with them but govt would've stopped this from day 1 and imagine the address of the president after a long time oooo! Imagine the insensitivity; compare it with speeches of other fatherly/patriotic presidents but he was sounding more like Trump
Now after all these, what has/is the govt doing to end police brutality?

Did this same govt not protest?
From OBJ to GEJ and PMB all protested at a time, one way or the other
What were the people even asking for? Right to life
Haba! Fuel price was hiked and so electricity price but people didn't protest oooo
What are we saying?

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208359:

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
You are one of the few sensible people on this forum.

Meanwhile,
We found her older brother somewhere online,
The pinshure is above this post cheesy wink cheesy

We know people like you and the real zombies, not Rinu but you vampires willing to take people's lives at will
I hope your threats on me on this forum remains after this govt's tenure.
Vampires sucking in the blood of their children
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Attention seeking taken to another level. grin
By force Attention grin cheesy wink
Wat nonsense is this nah? cheesy smiley cheesy

Wetin Dem MANNA no go see for Nairaland.
Threat on Ponmo ..
Ponmo swf dey feel among better meats inside pot! grin cheesy ...Orisirisi something tongue
Who sabi am

Rinu, no mind dem jare...issa matter of time.
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Slurity:
Your action has led to lost of lives and properties and you have to pay for your responsibilities. The lost recorded during the protest is even yet to heal in many home. You are complaining about unable to write exams. Who cares?
n
Ok. I agree with you
Rinu should infact be killed, right?
Now, can we trace the cause and effect of BH picking arms and killing people?
Police brutality & political thuggery birthed Boko Haram. What have you done to those people?
Niger-Deltan militants today was birthed by politicians offering oil wells to their friends, oil spills that fishing and farming remained impossible for the common man. Have you killed those politicians?
We don't have power that even if free Covid-19 vaccine is given to Nigeria today, we can't store it
How many times has Nigeria prosecuted extrajudicial treatment of the force men on people?
I adore segalinks alot & have followed him respectfully; has any of those police he got to refund their victims ever been suspended or sacked?
Honestly, truth doesn't exist in this country as power overused all. No wonder everyone in this country seeks power at all cost which doesn't even profit

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ifa olokun asorodayo ti soro.

Ijokijo nijo asiwin
Idi kudi leru were
A’dia fun orunmila
Nijo kini ana to n difa atoridepenu
Nje loni emi philipponzaghi da epe felepe
Owo to gede ba gbe, Ara re ni fii na
Gbogbo epe to ba se, ko ma lo Sori awon moleebi re
Ori na Omo Agba leni, o ti deran awo
Odi ewure jele jele
Oti di aguntan Jena jena

You have transgressed against who you shouldn’t. Just watch out for what become or you henceforth!

@Mind44 & lalastical
Una dey see this threat right?

And I wonder what these purveyors of evil won't stop at
Shebi the daily deaths of Nigerians never do Una?
You wan come hurt am for NL again?
Oga, you will not succeed
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2021
PigTormentor:

Shut up and stop lying like the lying witch.

She said about 100 people were killed. She even claimed that she counted the bodies. Yet we are still waiting for the names and pics of the ones that were massacred.
You saw similar thing happened in the US, the officer opened fire on an unarmed woman who attempted to jump through a door at the Capitol.

CNN did not call is a massacre, they release the names and pictures of the 4 people that died during the protest.
In Nigeria, you want people to believe that 100 people died without any evidence of such. People who think like that are even worse than the govt they are protesting against.

So did these protesters at Lekki overtake any Nigerian capitol?
Did you also see how the soldiers engaged the rioters even inside the capitol?
You won't also mention the four people dead were not all shot by the police but 3 of them or so we're trampled in the stampede
Did Lekki protesters try to override an election?
What were they asking?
Bros, the easiest & cheapest thing a fellow human can offer; not to be hurt. That's all
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Cherez:

For just saying the military fired at them, you called her a witch right?
Lol cheesy
So she never said 100 and later to 78 people died again?
She only said military fired at them now.
2 characteristics of wailers : LIES and HYPOCRISY.
May God have mercy on you.

Take better reply for person wey get your time better biko.... grin cheesy wink
PigTormentor:

Shut up and stop lying like the lying witch.

She said about 100 people were killed. She even claimed that she counted the bodies. Yet we are still waiting for the names and pics of the ones that were massacred.
You saw similar thing happened in the US, the officer opened fire on an unarmed woman who attempted to jump through a door at the Capitol.

CNN did not call is a massacre, they release the names and pictures of the 4 people that died during the protest.
In Nigeria, you want people to believe that 100 people died without any evidence of such. People who think like that are even worse than the govt they are protesting against.
Thank you for lecturing and reminding that kid of their lies.
May God keep them from hatred that may hurt them.
Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Are you not serving on the tribunal? No sitting allowance?
Na Sanwo-Olu I blame for even allowing u on that committee...

Ne ka odika agege bread #200...

Nonsense and #Endsars
I get Una time for now
You should be ashamed of yourself that what you could not do she's doing
Agege bread is still worth it, feeding the poor & the rich alike
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Cherez: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98210908:

Lol cheesy
So she never said 100 and later to 78 people died again?
She only said military fired at them now.
2 characteristics of wailers : LIES and HYPOCRISY.
May God have mercy on you.

Take better reply for person wey get your time better biko.... grin cheesy wink

Thank you for lecturing and reminding that kid of their lies.
May God keep them from hatred that may hurt them.
Amen.

I only try to reason with people whom atleast has conscience not people like you whom have degenerated to subs for political perks
Go and struggle with CNN & BBC for lies and hypocrisy not me
I heard your cronies also threatened Twitter with suits, how did it go?
May we see reports of the govt disproving any of these?

If you can lie you weren't there, you never shot to you shot blanks. Then what's there to believe in your testimony?
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Micmuzac: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
the country will never move forward with people like you in it...
Just see the way you reason!!
I just wondered how people encourage these sycophants who reiterate their support for every Carnage attributed to this regime,you can imagine his terrorist comment having over 200 likes for attacking demand for justice, I've said it over there's no future for this country and we will get to Somalia before we accept this prediction,then everyone will fight for himself,a word for those dreaming a better Nigeria, get justice by whatever means, because the principalities here don't reckon humanity or legality, that's why it's called an African jungle
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by Micmuzac: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Cherez:

I only try to reason with people whom atleast has conscience not people like you whom have degenerated to subs for political perks
Go and struggle with CNN & BBC for lies and hypocrisy not me
I heard your cronies also threatened Twitter with suits, how did it go?
May we see reports of the govt disproving any of these?

If you can lie you weren't there, you never shot to you shot blanks. Then what's there to believe in your testimony?
don't waste your time on him he's irredeemably an agent of this terrorist government, have you ever seen him react to the ills of this government? there are thousands of him in BMO sponsored by the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by geoffez: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

This your statement doesn't make any sense at all.
Bcs they're bunch of senseless being,goat brain like there pres****t
No blame them bro
Re: Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) by AmDayo: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
Wetin concern an animal (pig) with exams. The useless terrorist should go and meet her sponsors to clear her name.
You called the country zoo and you are living in the zoo, that means you are an animal because only animals lives in the zoo.
Animals no dey write exams,pls talk another thing.

An animal no dey reason than to type hogwash.
fuuuu, your brain is under your slippers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) / Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.