Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her (58492 Views)

Lizzo Shocks Her Fans With Her A$$ Nude Reaction To Critics / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by saintruky(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2021
COMPAQ:

I doubt a fridge and freezer would have been turned off. For a month with good light and the new rate, those two could use N5k to N10k.

I agree with u... Freezer can't go off, cos as a lady that she is, having a good paying job, she'd stock d freezer to d brim.. that's for sure...
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Gatsbyskoncept: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Na watin we dey see ooh
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by pharmade: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Madam busari... I may be wrong to assume it's because you covered the lekki-gate incidence during the endsars protests.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:
Why not she be using pre paid

i registered, applied, paid and bribed the EKEDP district manager with cash and drinks and bags of rice for Christmas for a MOJEC pre-paid meter in 2016. continued paying estimated bills until 2019 when i moved out. Now I have to start the whole process again in another location with another district manager as i cannot migrate my application since i did not get issued a meter. EKEDP is a bleeding scam whose members need to be treated like dangerous criminals - the discos management are to be infected with covid19 - freaking ba@3tards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Bobage16(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2021
stupidmod2:
no idea wat u just wrote
u gats solve am like puzzle,,bring out the puzzle spirit in you,lol.maybe it was not meant to be understood
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by openmine(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2021
4ormidable:
Why couldn't she get a prepaid meter before going on her expedition?
Haba why are you saying this?
Are you not in naija?
There are many people who have paid for e-meters since 2017 and are yet to get theirs including those who added extra as bribe to fast-track their meters!
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by stupidmod2: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Bobage16:
u gats solve am like puzzle,,bring out the puzzle spirit in you,lol.maybe it was not meant to be understood
weed shey
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by geoffez: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2021
In a tweet she posted on her handle, Busari said she was hardly in her home in December 2020 and was shocked to receive a bill of N150, 000 from PHCN.

Why is she screaming?,when they're rubbish the image of GEJ she don't know?,Bubu will give free light when he win the election.CNN should not complain of hardship ohh.I wish they'll give her #500k a month,she must pay it untill they apologise to Nigerians for deceptions,bcs very soon,USA own will start to
unviel all the same CNN handwork,master of media destroyers
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by jacoik(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
So she will use tiger gen to press her clothes, power blender, support fridge, and do more? Be considerate now. . .
I bet you that there is a sumec fireman that can do all this for her and she will power it with that amount for a year and she no dey even stay home everyday. that amount sef fit reach two years
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by deepwater(f): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2021
dorothy111:
I have been paying 15k monthly for not using electricity. At least he/she got a good job .
Many Nigerians don't even have a job, while most are under paid
The Nigerian Government has succeeded in destroying your thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria, where Discos and NERC team up to fleece customers.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
In nigeria the power corporation bill u on how ur house or surrounding looks and not by how much u consume power
Funny country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Zetty177x: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2021
vineyardfarms:

How much then is Government House? The gov's resident? Mr. Tunubu's masion ?

You think I'm lying? U never know this people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.