Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her (58493 Views)

Lizzo Shocks Her Fans With Her A$$ Nude Reaction To Critics / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by thatigboman: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2021
GamalNasser:
Stupid CNN staff better pay up her bills..there is no difference between CNN and PHCN both are very crookish dishonest organization that have no respect for their users
u think she's d only one? U think her house is targetted because she works in CNN?
Go to any nepa (i just call it nepa, all thics eedc, eddc, phdc) service centre and see the complains
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Help2020: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2021
psucc:
Did you even read her post? That she traveled and was not home through December and that many of her major appliances were switched off?

Guy there's a limit Nigeria's definition of patriotism.

We should be ashamed.
We are saying the same thing.If you guys notice fraud in the billing take them to court,let them prove how the power was used.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Jeremy1234:

Them go still charge her for non usage of nepa

Wàhálà get bowleg b dat........ cheesy
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by jimcaddy(m): 12:47am On Jan 19, 2021
The problem is that these Discos are running at a loss. Only barely struggling to pay worker's salaries and maintaining their infrastructure. They need more money because they are investors looking to recoup on their investments too. Hence the estimated billing. Despite several government pronouncements, this estimated billing won't still stop. Just get a prepaid metre. That will be the only solution to this.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Akilou: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2021
4ormidable:

Oh! No idea about how it's run over there..

Only if it were here in Akwa Ibom state (PHEDC)
Akwa Ibom is just because of the metering factory udom established.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by simplesearch: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2021
On a serious note NEPA is the worst and most corrupt institution in Nigerian who can hold you hostage and deman compulsory payment whether or not you consume their power, else they put you in perpetual darkness and either way you loose. They are more stinkingly corrupt than police, despite police ranking extremely high in public corruption perception.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by zedegit: 2:20am On Jan 19, 2021
dorothy111:
I have been paying 15k monthly for not using electricity. At least he/she got a good job.
Many Nigerians don't even have a job, while most are under paid

You are not making sense. What is bad, is bad. Condemn it entirely instead of bringing job to it.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by zedegit: 2:22am On Jan 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
that will fuel a manageable gen for 3 months.

She should install solar

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by ikorodureporta: 3:05am On Jan 19, 2021
@ d end, the managers no go remit reach 50% to the company & govt
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by ajl: 3:12am On Jan 19, 2021
dorothy111:
I have been paying 15k monthly for not using electricity. At least he/she got a good job.

Very stupid statement. So, her job is there solely to pay electricity bill she didn't even use. You Nigerians need to have your brains checked, especially with the many Likes your comment got. How do you build a sane society with this kind of mindset.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by CzarChris(m): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2021
BEDC wan finish me for here o, got a bill of 500k in 2018 for a one bedroom apartment in Warri. i had to part with 30k that month and entered a gentleman agreement with them to be paying 10k per month no matter the bill that comes that month. Now my bill has grown to about 750k+. but I dey pay that 10k judiciously. Can't wait to pack out of here and pass the buck to the new tenant.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Kinochi: 4:50am On Jan 19, 2021
PHED was my monthly nightmare until I got a prepaid meter installed. I now spend less than ₦10,000 monthly on bills with about 20hrs of constant power supply daily.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by DONFASZY(m): 5:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Try and get prepaid meter

D bill is outrageous

U cant pay it

Bt get prepaid
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by phadul: 5:34am On Jan 19, 2021
She has forgotten the naija method a 5k package to the courier of the bill will make the bill vanish after all its a smoke screen to obtain unofficial benefits

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Thomthom(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2021
dorothy111:
I don't understand because he got a job many Nigerians don't have NEPA should be sending her Huge bill?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by majamajic(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

So If you switch off all your appliances in the house before traveling will the manual meter still have it's readings?

Bills on manual are estimated , they don't calculate based on what u use . Even when they disconnect u on manual , the bill will still come
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2021
I dont blame the managers or their foot soldiers. They are only carrying out instructions or lost their job if they refuse.

I blame the government,the discos and the kain lawyers we have. If I were a lawyer, I will make name from sueing nepa constantly.

In some towns in Kaduna, u are given 15k/month for one bulb, no salary, no electric stove.

We are just wicked. Everyone who can help and keep quiet is Wicked.

I heard youth protested in kafanchan kd for poor light supply and ridiculous billing, a policeman who is also suffering the mess, shot one of the youth dead.

Which kain country is this?
One cant complain against massive injustice

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Asianjollof007: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2021
4ormidable:
Why couldn't she get a prepaid meter before going on her expedition?

Where you wan take see the prepaid meter?

Where? I laugh in Taiwanese
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Brushstrokes20: 6:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are common thieves robbing the people blind!

Such a useless bunch of self serving scammers!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Mubarak55(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2021
meobizy:
My friend in America told me we pay the same amount for electricity and yet his is constant. Nigeria, sha, this country can weaken one's soul. I think it was a 15,000 naira bill which was erroneously typed.

Since Nairalanders want everything spelled out for them; I pay 40,000 naira monthly for electricity.
I pay over 900k monthly guys still I no Dey see d light to work on a regular. We sha need to protest I swear

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2021
She's looking for an empathy trying to attribute the bill to her connection with CNN. Nonsensical, as if we don't experience such altogether
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by DonMekino(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2021
until ppl understand that govt policies and attitude in this country have given all agencies both govt and private the leeway to rip off the citizens in every way possible. this country is gone, and there's absolutely no effort towards salvaging it. go to NIMC centres and see how workers there behave like deputy gods just because of govt directive on NIN, this is a country where one has birth certificate, driver's license, voters card, registered sims, international passport etc, yet govt claims not to have your data.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by iamJ(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2021
If government handles an Enterprise they will use bureaucracy to frustrate people and it wouldn't grow

If they privatize the enterprise, they wouldn't regulate it properly and private companies will take advantage of citizens

Be like comedy show, everybody dey hustle

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Sylverbox(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2021
N150K is over £200. Even in the UK we dont pay half of this for Gas and electricity monthly.
Make una dey fear God small nau.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Sylverbox(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Mubarak55:
I pay over 900k monthly guys still I no Dey see d light to work on a regular. We sha need to protest I swear
Do you mean 90k? On a serious note, of you put that 900k into greener source of energy you will afford to go completely off the national grid and save some money too.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by cyndylove64(f): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2021
4ormidable:

What's your location?
lagos
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by cyndylove64(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Mubarak55:
u dey try,only 40k dey give me I no gree pay.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by DavidEsq(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2021
dorothy111:
NEPA tried this rubbish with me and we ended in court. I showed dem shege. Na so dem run o
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by juniorstar(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Bellotelli:
This is why I bye-pass my light without remorse grin
lol...
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Burgerlomo: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2021
CheedyJ:

Even if I dey work for oil company, I can’t pay that much unless I’ve a sawmill in my compound ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.