Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note (1579 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
The moniker emmanuelauc100 also known as haroldjunior is a hardened petty thief defrauding people on Nairaland.

This hopeless kirikiri candidate was sent deposit money for puppies but he ate the money and ran away. Please help us apprehend him ASAP.

EFCC, NPF, SARS, SWAT
Below are evidence...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13010203_receiptjanuary17th202192659am_jpeg124c53823f1d71e591d646432d01e1ee

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by dgang: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
1k?

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
dgang:
1k?

Even if its N100 so it is justified?

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by dgang: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pochettino:

Even if its N100 so it is justified?
please don't get me wrong , that fellow should be in a cell for that kind of behavior a fraudulent behavior should be dealth with seriously! but I was trying to verify what I was seeing in the amount ... I am sure I was seeing 1k but I had to ask ...

also e shock me say person fit scam person for 1k ... naija which way.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ladychioma please come & narrate
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
dgang:
please don't get me wrong , that fellow should be in a cell for that kind of behavior a fraudulent behavior should be dealth with seriously! but I was trying to verify what I was seeing in the amount ... I am sure I was seeing 1k but I had to ask ...

Exactly why I called haroldjunior a petty thief.
Imagine what he will do for millions...

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by falcon01: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Haha 1k

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by TATALoAlaMu: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Check his thread, the dog is barking at him because of the way he ate the money like the goat he is. Please, you people should stop buying Yahoo dog.

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Just because I reply you the way you deserve, now you don come carry me say I be criminal. Even you trying to be a comedian has failed. All the people on the pet section know me better than to stoop so low. I no even get time to follow you talk again. Calling me a petty thief? I commit you into God's hands, and I pray that you find common sense sooner than later, cuz if you continue like this, I just wonder... You're still the biggest joke mehn. Wannabe. Ordinary savage wey I savage you, you do this kind thing. The length one can go to ruin others. Get a life o. Try your possible best to make "sense" an attribute that can be accorded to you, even if it's in the most microscopic form. Have a good night Pochettino grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Haroldjunior:
grin grin grin grin grin [s]Just because I reply you the way you deserve, now you don come carry me say I be criminal. Even you trying to be a comedian has failed. All the people on the pet section know me better than to stoop so low. I no even get time to follow you talk again. Calling me a petty thief? I commit you into God's hands, and I pray that you find common sense sooner than later, cuz if you continue like this, I just wonder... You're still the biggest joke mehn. Wannabe. Ordinary savage wey I savage you, you do this kind thing. The length one can go to ruin others. Get a life o. Try your possible best to make "sense" an attribute that can be accorded to you, even if it's in the most microscopic form. Have a good night Pochettino[/s] grin grin grin grin grin

Cc: ladychioma

The thief is here with his alternate

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pochettino:

Cc: ladychioma

The thief is here with his alternate
Oga, you registered this NL account just to troll people's pages. I had seen you make unnecessary fun of people with the childish aim of savagery. I decided to give you a taste of what you were serving, e come pain you die, now you want to rub my name in the mud? No na, you no fit. Get a life still bro and stop tagging me a thief before I lay a curse on you, and I promise you, e go follow you.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2021
Haroldjunior:

[s]Oga, you registered this NL account just to troll people's pages. I had seen you make unnecessary fun of people with the childish aim of savagery. I decided to give you a taste of what you were serving, e come pain you die, now you want to rub my name in the mud? No na, you no fit. Get a life still bro and stop tagging me a thief before I lay a curse on you, and I promise you, e go follow you[/s].

Comment with your emmanuel moniker. Ole barawo.
Return the 3k you stole. THIEF!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Pochettino:

Comment with your emmanuel moniker. Ole barawo.
Return the 3k you stole. THIEF!!
Imagine this village idiot! I no go follow you talk again. Dipshit! grin grin grin
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by BabylonCruise(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Imagine this village idiot! I no go follow you talk again. Dipshit! grin grin grin
Am yet to hear you explain yourself about the 3k they said you ate.
Stop struggling to turn this into a banter. If you are innnocent please explain yourself or better still return the money. Nigeria has enough problems already.

11 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
BabylonCruise:

Stop struggling to turn this into a banter. If you are innnocent please explain yourself or better still return the money. Nigeria has enough problems already.
That Pochettino guy abi girl has been moving around NL, trolling people's pages, you can check his posts on some threads(in the pet section esp), just derogatory statements mostly. I now replied him, cuz I got fed up with the way he kept on insulting people's pet's and all. I never knew that one of the threads I had replied his comments in, the original poster was a fraudster, I was only there to reply Pochettino for throwing shades at eating the dogs. Eventually he stopped throwing shades after that, only for him to come back and start tagging me a common thief. That basically being his way of comeback and all. Trying to soil my name, but im plan no go work sha. I've been registered here for long now, the last thing I'd do is try to scam someone of his/her hard earned money on this pet section. Check the threads that I replied his comments to see for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
BabylonCruise:

Gbam!
He shut down his emmanuel moniker. Big thief

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Pochettino:

Gbam!
He shut down his emmanuel moniker. Big thief
You've mistaken me for someone who gives a damn, honestly, I've been called worse things by people who actually mean something. And, if my replies hurt you, well, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, but I already thought you knew that you were stupid. No vex. Have a nice day Pochettino.
Ladychioma, I'm really sorry you got scammed, next time, please be mindful of whom and whom you contact when you want to get a dog, there are a lot of verified(tried and trusted) dog breeders/sellers here, you could check the likes of; bobbysaxy, PeraGSD, knyte, just to mention a few. The last thing I'd do is to scam someone of his/her hard earned money, and if I were to scam, it wouldn't be such a cheap one. Do have a nice day ma'am.
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by wizi44(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Come to think of it, how did you know that haroldjunior is emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Namdeenero(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please I know Haroldjunior personally and I can tell you he’s no scammer.. OP calling someone a scammer is a big accusation, prove Harold is the other guy or get your account reported

7 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Namdeenero:
Please I know Haroldjunior personally and I can tell you he’s no scammer.. OP calling someone a scammer is a big accusation, prove Harold is the other guy or get your account reported
Thank you bro. The worst part is that, it's not even him that got scammed, he has just been hammering it that I'm the one that scammed the lady, just because I replied his comments. I just tire for some people.
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by ladychioma: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2021
dgang:

The amount is 3k. T transferred 2k and 1k.
Please beware. He is a scammer. He has opened another account on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by ladychioma: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Haroldjunior:
grin grin grin grin grin Just because I reply you the way you deserve, now you don come carry me say I be criminal. Even you trying to be a comedian has failed. All the people on the pet section know me better than to stoop so low. I no even get time to follow you talk again. Calling me a petty thief? I commit you into God's hands, and I pray that you find common sense sooner than later, cuz if you continue like this, I just wonder... You're still the biggest joke mehn. Wannabe. Ordinary savage wey I savage you, you do this kind thing. The length one can go to ruin others. Get a life o. Try your possible best to make "sense" an attribute that can be accorded to you, even if it's in the most microscopic form. Have a good night Pochettino grin grin grin grin grin
Nemesis will soon catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2021
ladychioma:

Nemesis will soon catch up with you.
I'll report your account too o. Mind how you go around accusing people wrongly. You dey there know say I create another account abi. Better go and look for who scammed you. You have not even the slightest of proof that I scammed you, or that I am the owner of the other moniker. You will just come and be laying false allegations. I will reply your accusations no further. Since you've chosen to be unfortunate like Pochettino. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Kingnutts(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Pochettino:

Exactly why I called haroldjunior a petty thief.
Imagine what he will do for millions...

Calm down, nobody knows ur history.. Naira land will not solve anything, take the matter to the police if u must do something about the guy,
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2021
Kingnutts:

Calm down, nobody knows ur history.. Naira land will not solve anything, take the matter to the police if u must do something about the guy,
Exactly.
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by ladychioma: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Haroldjunior:

I'll report your account too o. Mind how you go around accusing people wrongly. You dey there know say I create another account abi. Better go and look for who scammed you. You have not even the slightest of proof that I scammed you, or that I am the owner of the other moniker. You will just come and be laying false allegations. I will reply your accusations no further. Since you've chosen to be unfortunate like Pochettino. Have a nice day.
God punish you for mentioning Pochettino with your mouth. She is a hard working lady who is serious minded. You have invited devourer to your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by ladychioma: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Scammer I,m waiting for you. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by ladychioma: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
wizi44:
Come to think of it, how did you know that haroldjunior is emmanuel.
He uses different names. Even his bank account name is different from the name he uses on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by wizi44(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
ladychioma:

He uses different names. Even his bank account name is different from the name he uses on nairaland.
the solution to this is to go to the police and report the case
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
ladychioma:

Scammer I,m waiting for you. No peace for the wicked.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
ladychioma:

Hmmm. A big criminal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullmastiff,neapolitan And Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Medium Size Dog Crate / See How Ticks Can Kill Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.