Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note (1611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Exactly.

You are a thief. Return the 3k you stole or die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Leemekzy: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Pochettino:

madam stop ranting like a market woman. take the account number and name to the bank and have his account blocked also have his bvn flaged and stop accusing someone wrongly just because he gave u a taste of ur own medicine
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Leemekzy:
madam stop ranting like a market woman. take the account number and name to the bank and have his account blocked also have his bvn flaged and stop accusing someone wrongly just because he gave u a taste of ur own medicine
Thank you. Personally, I just decided to ignore this person. How am I even sure this whole accusation from the different monikers wasn't part of the plot to just tarnish my image which he/she has failed woefully at.
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Pochettino:

The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it. Your whole existence was just a waste of time, intimacy and ejaculation. Do family planning, your papa no gree, now just look, he ended up birthing an ignoramus of the highest order. A female answering "Pochettino", and you say no be you be the scammer. Miserable human being! I'm not the cause of your confusion in life. Your whole existence is an accident. Considering how dumb you are, I wonder how you even made it to conception. Oh well! Everything happens for a reason. There's always one thing that happens once in a lifetime, I guess your class of stupidity comes once in a lifetime, and you my dear have that pedigree all to yourself. Legendary fool. grin grin grin
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Leemekzy: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Thank you. Personally, I just decided to ignore this person. How am I even sure this whole accusation wasn't part of the plot to just tarnish my image which he/she has failed woefully at.
Just ignore her.
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haroldjunior:

[s]The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it. Your whole existence was just a waste of time, intimacy and ejaculation. Do family planning, your papa no gree, now just look, he ended up birthing an ignoramus of the highest order. A female answering "Pochettino", and you say no be you be the scammer. Miserable human being! I'm not the cause of your confusion in life. Your whole existence is an accident. Considering how dumb you are, I wonder how you even made it to conception. Oh well! Everything happens for a reason. There's always one thing that happens once in a lifetime, I guess your class of stupidity comes once in a lifetime, and you my dear have that pedigree all to yourself. Legendary fool. grin ;[/s]D grin

Bloody thief! You must rot in jail very soon. Dog thief

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Pochettino(f): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leemekzy:

A criminal dog thief parading nairaland with several monikers and swindling innocent people of their hard earned money.

Your thieving days are numbered on this forum. A trap has been set for you. Criminal!!

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Leemekzy: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pochettino:

A criminal dog thief parading nairaland with several monikers and swindling innocent people of their hard earned money.

Your thieving days are numbered on this forum. A trap has been set for you. Criminal!!
ARE U CRAZY? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CALLING A CRIMINAL? DONT FACE WHO YOU DID BUSINESS WITH FOOL. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FOOL I GAVE AN ADVICE ON HOW TO GET HER MONEY BACK YOU ARE HERE RANTING LIKE A LUNATIC.

1 Like

Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pochettino:

Bloody thief! You must rot in jail very soon. Dog thief
This one no wan rest o grin grin grin
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Haroldjunior: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leemekzy:
ARE U CRAZY? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CALLING A CRIMINAL? DONT FACE WHO YOU DID BUSINESS WITH FOOL. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FOOL I GAVE AN ADVICE ON HOW TO GET HER MONEY BACK YOU ARE HERE RANTING LIKE A LUNATIC.
he/she is a lunatic for real bro.
Re: This Moniker Is A Criminal. Nairalanders Take Note by Leemekzy: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haroldjunior:
he/she is a lunatic for real bro.
i tell u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Ticks Can Kill Your Dog / First Ever Abeokuta Dog Fair / Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.