Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha (26132 Views)

Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:
I have been struggling to find one thing that gave Rochas Okorocha the confidence to brand himself a PROGRESSIVE-MINDED POLITICIAN. Real headache for me and I couldn't find any. So, my conclusion is that he is still suffering from Iberiberism.
He erected some of the best sculptures in the history of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Sultannayef: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:
I have been struggling to find one thing that gave Rochas Okorocha the confidence to brand himself a PROGRESSIVE-MINDED POLITICIAN. Real headache for me and I couldn't find any. So, my conclusion is that he is still suffering from Iberiberism.

Rochas is the worst governor Imo State has had.
He governed the state so badly. And he has the audacity to say all that. Nigeria is on the road to destruction. No remedy is forthcoming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by ChoCho54(f): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208472:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

Voting for good men and women,
People of integrity who has the interest of the people on their mind is what we really want
We vote for good people, Not for political parties
And Muhammadu the intelectual dimwit ofall time was the only "good people" you could rely on for the prosperous nation of your dream.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by anonymous1759(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2021
angry
Imagine someone that couldn't fix Owerri Road for 8 years wants to Rule Nigeria.
Please the Youth should form a political party if PDD and APC are still fielding old goons , I'll sleeping on Election Day.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by ChoCho54(f): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Sultannayef:

Rochas is the worst governor Imo State has had.
He governed the state so badly. And he has the audacity to say all that. Nigeria is on the road to destruction. No remedy is forthcoming.
This same Roachas boasted APC would rule for 100yrs.

Roachas can't be the worse of them all. They are all same. What happened to him was he talks too much.

He continued with the propaganda and half truths they deployed in kicking out PDP at the centre.

If he awarded a contract, he will tell the press it's half complete.

If he does a road, he will say the materials used were specifically made for Ndi Imo

So people started checking out his claims after all this is social media era.

His hidden sins were unearthed and exposed.

He went on the offensive..

And a once illustrious son, well loved by his people for his philanthropy, became a pariah!
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by ChoCho54(f): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry
Imagine someone that couldn't fix Owerri Road for 8 years wants to Rule Nigeria.
Please the Youth should form a political party if PDD and APC are still fielding old goons , I'll sleeping on Election Day.
Which youths?

You think Nigeria is France right?
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Jostoman: 6:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Otuegbe:
APC about to collapse
useless party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Jostoman: 6:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Anything that is going to rescue Nigerians from this oppressor and dictatorship is highly welcome.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by anonymous1759(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2021
ChoCho54:
Which youths?

You think Nigeria is France right?

The Endsars Youth . Slowly we'll get there .
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by vickydevoka(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:
His only problem is that he is igbo. If he were an hausa man. He is good to go.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by vickydevoka(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:
His only problem is that he is igbo. If he were an hausa man. He is good to go.
Elrufi has done worst in politics, buh you can't categorize him understand okorocha political platform
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by 4wards: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2021
see I didn't like bubu but I think he is a good person
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=98204099]
https://punchng.com/2023-why-we-are-forming-new-political-movement-okorocha/[/
He said on Monday that there was an urgent need for the regrouping of the ‘ good politicians’ to restore public confidence in governance and save the country..

I stopped reading his rubbish immediately I got here..�good and Nigerian politician is sacrilegious to be on the same line let alone in the same sentence be guided mr jumping chicken!!!

Going forward I think u should go and enjoy ur loot in peace.. first of all u are daft, diabolically inclined hence u went to India to seek help from spiritual slap I can’t substantiate that but I’m meant to believe that after u erroneously and stupidly created ministry of happiness to accommodate ur families and cronies without recourse.. u used state funds as private., even went on to fight ur looting colleagues because they objected to ur arrogance and refused u installing ur son Inlaw..

Mind u .. I’m so inclined to know there is no such thing as honor amongst thieves not that they cared just they knew ur actions will backfire and they might temporarily loose access to the cookie jar..

Arant Nonsense person wey suppose go dey gym remove the rubbish pot belly and work on his cardio they still hustle power... learn from d idiot constituted authority.. u see he was so powerful alive u all adored him but today even in his grave people hate him and can even decide to take his bones blend it and use to wash back of pot..

Learn mr jumping chicken learn!!! 2m is same as 6ft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Sultannayef: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2021
ChoCho54:
This same Roachas boasted APC would rule for 100yrs.

Roachas can't be the worse of them all. They are all same. What happened to him was he talks too much.

He continued with the propaganda and half truths they deployed in kicking out PDP at the centre.

If he awarded a contract, he will tell the press it's half complete.

If he does a road, he will say the materials used were specifically made for Ndi Imo

So people started checking out his claims after all this is social media era.

His hidden sins were unearthed and exposed.

He went on the offensive..

And a once illustrious son, well loved by his people for his philanthropy, became a pariah!

I disagree (which is ok). Rochas got the highest money during his tenure.. more than all the allocation Imo state government received since 1999.
What did he do with it? Complete looting in all ramification.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Everyone is fighting for their political ambitions.

So okorocha is now among the good people that want to form a new Party?

But who could be those people he said they are not the members of the party and came to hijacked the party through congratulatory message cos am very sure it can't be tinubu or elrufai or oshiomole even dough I know those 3 people are not really on the same page with him!!!!
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Shattuck(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2021
even at this age this man still decides to be willfully stupid, talking about being progressive minded, the audacity from one of the greatest scumbags in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Franking: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Rochas is a greedy man, no one in his right senses will trust him.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by madmohamed(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by akdjr(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2021
If anyone think a group can be form to win 2023 presidential election that person should better think well.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by sms4sure(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Distinguish Senator that was once liked by many suddenly pushed himself to become a Newspaper that shine in the morning and fade in the Evening.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by jamace(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Iberibestic Political Party... grin

Chai, politicians don see us finish..Okorocha of all politicians is progressive minded? I need thunder in this case...
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Ojiofor: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2021
I remember how okoroawusa rescued Imo state.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Vistra40: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
ItsTutsi:
watch how this nyamuri baban doya will form a new party but las las he will be relegated to 3rd class citizen grin

You that is a first class citizen what impact has your kinsman being president made in your life, ditto past presidents and their people? I will rather make a name for myself than to consider myself “first class citizen” yet suffering because someone that bears my tribal name is the president. Hustle for yasef and make a name, then you won’t consider yourself irrelevant because your kinsman isn’t in power
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by tonyson010(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
descarado:
Greedy politicians.
If apc tell him today that he will be their presidential candidate unchallenged, new political movement will die a natural death.
Don't worry, float it, some will join you at the 11th hour grin

[s]Politicians are the same all over the world. [/s]

Politics on Africa is a mess.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Eohara(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2021
Lolz expired elements you will say why you are forming political looters
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by zoedew: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Irresponsible and wicked politicians! Proof is in the public space.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by michoim(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Is it Rochas that now has that kind of formidable character? We allow ourselves to be deceived so much by the elites in this country.
Whosoever wants to come to power and he is not telling you that the main stay of our economy which is oil is no longer competitive in the new age of global economy and finance; and that we have to like start from the scratch in economic diversification and in the process endure hardship, such a person is deceiving you with sweet talks.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by kingharzy: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:

Aptly apt.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Successmind(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Thieves.... Always clamouring for power..
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Tareq1105: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Ever8090:
Iberibeeism... nothing more

Yes, but we cannot deny the fact that those who came with congratulatory message have hijacked the Party.
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by engrchykae(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:
Rochas sees himself as a superhero.
Always on the lookout for what or who to rescue.
He is on a rescue mission
Are you not aware that Rochas is a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. / PHOTOS: How To Detect A Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.