Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,147 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 (36590 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by phenzy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

They know na... They were never gonna stay up there forever.

Top 4 finish is the best they can hope for as usual... They will likely draw or lose to Fulham sef.

If you think man will likely draw or lose to Fulham, then I am hear to tell you will be happily disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by legallyminded: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
phenzy:

If you think man will likely draw or lose to Fulham, then I am hear to tell you will be happily disappointed.

Don't mind him, he thinks Chelsea's colossal failures are contagious

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
hotwax:

do u understand football at all?

So players bought with huge price, excelling in their leagues are not gud? Have you seen werners goal record for last season?

Ziyech the best player in Ajax? Oh come on, let Bayern munich get Hudson Odoi, you will see another sallah/debrune.

Chelsea sha sabi useless stars.

Silva is not good abi?

Wait ,,,chilwel and pulisic are not gud abi?

wait for a real coach to handle this team.

Once you sign the wrong coach, you will sweat for the whole season. A misfiring player can be benched, but clueless coach like lampard is expensive to replace. He should go and do coaching apprentise under Ole Gunnar

E be like say you quote the wrong person ooo
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by obeyizy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Mohammed salisu aka prophet of Brila fm abuja , said this morning that Chelsea will 2-1.That if his prediction fails, he will do give away to all d fans. One thing I know about him is that all his predictions are banker correct and spot on. He has never failed once in his predictions. Sake all ur earnings. Correct score is Leceicer 1 vs Chelsea 2. If it fails, u get a refund from me via Mo salisu. I don stake 20k already

20k gone

13 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by flexyrule(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
hotwax:

do u understand football at all?

So players bought with huge price, excelling in their leagues are not gud? Have you seen werners goal record for last season?

Ziyech the best player in Ajax? Oh come on, let Bayern munich get Hudson Odoi, you will see another sallah/debrune.

Chelsea sha sabi useless stars.

Silva is not good abi?

Wait ,,,chilwel and pulisic are not gud abi?

wait for a real coach to handle this team.

Once you sign the wrong coach, you will sweat for the whole season. A misfiring player can be benched, but clueless coach like lampard is expensive to replace. He should go and do coaching apprentise under Ole Gunnar

You're not completely correct sir. Even if Hudson-Odoi, Havertz and Abraham get signed to "Heaven FC", they'll still remain a flop!
Hudson-Odoi, Tammy Abraham and Kai Havertz are just products of "Luck".

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Seunfretty: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
I sincerely think it's now time for Lampard to take a bow...his actually far from been there yet....he needed havertz and was given Same with zyech....Werner and chiwell...they even benched kepa the most xpensive player and brough him Mendy....this Chelsea team should ave been one of the most deadly team if handled by a good coach....now i don't hate Lampard and I really like the fact that he took the challenge to cos h Chelsea but he has to leave cos of one major reason and that's cos of the players...most of them have lost confidence in themselves...Kai havertz and Werner are already down on confidence the same with the whole team...at 60mins dey had already accepted the defeat and who should have gingered them was the coach but he was merely folding his arms on the touchline....u know ur top4 chance is in jeopardy and u couldn't bark out on the players....a team is a replica of it's coach and we can all see that in this Chelsea team...Lampard is too docile and won't succeed as a coach with his style of football..we have more than enough players to do quick passes and interchange combination of passes and runs but Lampard prefers Chelsea moving the ball to the wing and crossing....that's called "underutilization of a team"....his still far from been a middle class coach nt to talk of top class and it's obvious through the way coaches out think him week in week out

6 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by promisedeco(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kyase:

E be like say you quote the wrong person ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Baawaa(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
mynd4409:
Dem go fvck leceister.

Lampard is not happy embarassed
Leciister fuvked Chelsea grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by kingchris30(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

My heart break for the guy. Just one more corner. Chaii. I wonder how he sleeps tonight.
so that game no enter

take heart bro, this is painful

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Edoblakky(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lampard's performance is the worst of any Chelsea coach in recent years but he still has his job because he's a white English guy. He should be left to lead Chelsea into relegation before they boot him out

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
mukhcech:
Lampard has only two lifelines. If he losses his next two matches. He will be sacked and nothing will happen. Nonsense.

He has lost one already and i am sure he'll lose the next one

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Aareef00(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kyase:

I come dey pity Dem sef...
If only say arsenal no Bleep up their other game wey Dem draw, Dem for top Chelsea now grin
anything that happens today is God's will. Chelsea fans grin Dn not be angry we are still together in the EPL 2021 table and we shall see who wins.
grin UP CHELSEA grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
All those yeye fixed premiership football games. Africans brains don codswallop, dem never know what the racists are capable of doing. Kontinue in your foolishness ooo grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by UncleHaba22: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Make dem go sell this Chelsea club and use the money buy flowers plant for the streets of London.

Chelshit fans, how body tonight? grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Aareef00(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
1miccza:

He has lost one already and i am sure he'll lose the next one
never rush, stay and see CFC Wake up again. If nt because of that t.abraham, b. Chiwell and r. James CFC would have seen Their position high
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
All in all, let's not forget Lamps was a talented, good, well-behaved and lovable guy in his playing days. One of the players I've got enough respect for as an opposition fan.. For a fact, most of these great players aren't meant to be great coaches.

I'm an Arsenal fan just in case. Good luck in advance to Frankie in his future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Aareef00(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Make dem go sell this Chelsea club and use the money buy flowers plant for the streets of London.

Chelshit fans, how body tonight? grin
i dont blame u, its a free world

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Aareef00:

Thanx for ur understanding and cooperation.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Bankalert(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fucknengi:
Chelshit pattern of play: Cross the ball and hope
is that what they call "insha Allah"? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Seunfretty:
I sincerely think it's now time for Lampard to take a bow...his actually far from been there yet....he needed havertz and was given Same with zyech....Werner and chiwell...they even benched kepa the most xpensive player and brough him Mendy....this Chelsea team should ave been one of the most deadly team if handled by a good coach....now i don't hate Lampard and I really like the fact that he took the challenge to cos h Chelsea but he has to leave cos of one major reason and that's cos of the players...most of them have lost confidence in themselves...Kai havertz and Werner are already down on confidence the same with the whole team...at 60mins dey had already accepted the defeat and who should have gingered them was the coach but he was merely folding his arms on the touchline....u know ur top4 chance is in jeopardy and u couldn't bark out on the players....a team is a replica of it's coach and we can all see that in this Chelsea team...Lampard is too docile and won't succeed as a coach with his style of football..we have more than enough players to do quick passes and interchange combination of passes and runs but Lampard prefers Chelsea moving the ball to the wing and crossing....that's called "underutilization of a team"....his still far from been a middle class coach nt to talk of top class and it's obvious through the way coaches out think him week in week out

God bless you!. Lamps dey use us learn work ni jare.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Bankalert(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fucknengi:
Man U has won this league.

The signs are there.

Dem go discipline Fulham tomorrow
e go shock you
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Bankalert(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
addexx:
ONE THING VERY STRONG ABOUT LEICESTER IS:

THEY GO GHOST. YOU DON'T SEE THEM COMING

cheesy cheesy
lol... One minute they are bombing top teams, the next minute they are wallowing in the shadows...
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by mauricemore(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
ohlala, it's a win win. Amazing
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by brainhgeek(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
ohosi4real:
I still have � sure Chelsea will win this match

shocked
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by slevan: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Frank Lampard has been sacked according to Sky Sports
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Aareef00:

anything that happens today is God's will. Chelsea fans grin Dn not be angry we are still together in the EPL 2021 table and we shall see who wins.
grin UP CHELSEA grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
promisedeco:

I tire oo
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by IYANGBALI: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Seunfretty:
chelsea is doing bonanza. No sack lampard yet o, wait make my club come collect him own tiri points
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by IYANGBALI: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Aareef00:
talk true, body dey pepper you
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Fucknengi: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2021
mynd4409:
Dem go fvck Chelsea.

Lampard is not happy embarassed

Bros, Chelsea was raped anally
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by drsibz66(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2021
sweetjohn:
Oga, you lied. Fergie dominated all big clubs in epl head to head until he resign. Eventhough, he did not joke with small teams either

You cant win Epl if you dont beat your fellow title contenders... check all the past epl winners

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - Live / Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.