Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 (35544 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

Lol during Fergie’s reign United attacked opponents with force, both big and small clubs, we don’t defend, they only time Fergie tried to defend was against Barcelona in Champions league and it backfired.
Actually I wasn’t literally saying that you must win all the big clubs before you win league, I was saying that you just play the way Liverpool and Man City play before you can think of winning the league, you must have the calibre of their players, you can’t win anything with the likes of Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and James upfront. We can’t win any trophy as long as Ole still remains the coach.

Until we get a coach who is not afraid to take off Rashford when he s not in form, then we can begin to talk, Ole is just a puppet, he s afraid to talk to his players that’s why Rashford and Martial misbehave.

Apart from Pogba and Bruno Fernandez which other Man U player do you think that can make it to Liverpool first 11 and Man City first 11?

I may be a Manchester United fan but I’m also a lover of football so when I analyse games, I drop my sentiment aside. I love United so it pains me that we have bunch of average players in our team, check out Man U squad 10yrs ago and compare it to this current squad. When we have Tevez, Ronaldo, Barbatov, Rooney, Van Persey, Nani and etc.. now check out the crop of players that we have now
u deserve 2 clean oloshos wey go suck u till daybreak..
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Bennycollins: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is simple to understand. I doesn't matter who beats you or who you beat. Just win more matches and lose less points than otherside, you come tops. Arsenal are 10th so don't even bring them here. OK why are United above Spurs,Arsenal and Palace the only teams they have lost to? Do you know the only team to beat Liverpool last time went on relegation? United beat Spurs, City, Leicester, Chelsea home and away, but we're barely in top 3.
maestroferddi:
You should state the season na...

For your information, Man United has lost to both Spurs and Arsenal among the established top six sides...

In contrast, Man City have victories over Chelsea, Arsenal while Liverpool have come tops against Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs.

Man United is just angling for a Champions League spot: the hype is just misplaced.

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Everybody just dey beef Manchester United.

LMAO.

People wey go cry this night plenty be dat oo.
After they finish demolishing Fulham.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by chinchonglee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

Lol during Fergie’s reign United attacked opponents with force, both big and small clubs, we don’t defend, they only time Fergie tried to defend was against Barcelona in Champions league and it backfired.
Actually I wasn’t literally saying that you must win all the big clubs before you win league, I was saying that you just play the way Liverpool and Man City play before you can think of winning the league, you must have the calibre of their players, you can’t win anything with the likes of Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and James upfront. We can’t win any trophy as long as Ole still remains the coach.

Until we get a coach who is not afraid to take off Rashford when he s not in form, then we can begin to talk, Ole is just a puppet, he s afraid to talk to his players that’s why Rashford and Martial misbehave.

Apart from Pogba and Bruno Fernandez which other Man U player do you think that can make it to Liverpool first 11 and Man City first 11?

I may be a Manchester United fan but I’m also a lover of football so when I analyse games, I drop my sentiment aside. I love United so it pains me that we have bunch of average players in our team, check out Man U squad 10yrs ago and compare it to this current squad. When we have Tevez, Ronaldo, Barbatov, Rooney, Van Persey, Nani and etc.. now check out the crop of players that we have now
I didn't want to type but was forced to type because you Nigerians say thinks without reasoning...
Sometimes i wonder how Nigerians survive knowing they don't have sense...
So u expect man utd to maintain the same calibre of players as at 10years ago
Dem no dey retire
Which players donu expect to be in united now
Neymar, Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, KDB
My brother think for once na.. man utd have a good and talented squad which i think is helping them now because if u rely on OGS tactics den the club is finished.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kyase:

See ehn the kind enemies of progress wey dey this place ehn.... See dem grin
My guy my guy, u too Dey amg us nau grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

My guy my guy, u too Dey amg is nau grin

Na because Dem no go spare us too
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Odinaka00(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

I didn't want to type but was forced to type because you Nigerians say thinks without reasoning...
Sometimes i wonder how Nigerians survive knowing they don't have sense...
So u expect man utd to maintain the same calibre of players as at 10years ago
Dem no dey retire
Which players donu expect to be in united now
Neymar, Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, KDB
My brother think for once na.. man utd have a good and talented squad which i think is helping them now because if u rely on OGS tactics den the club is finished.

As you nor get sense how you wan take understand wetin I talk, imagine a fool with a goat brain wan come dey reason things wey normal human beings dey talk. Just read your comment again and tell me that you re not stupid. Common sense you nor even get you come dey put mouth brainless idiot
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by chinchonglee(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

As you nor get sense how you wan take understand wetin I talk, imagine a fool with a goat brain wan come dey reason things wey normal human beings dey talk. Just read your comment again and tell me that you re not stupid. Common sense you nor even get you come dey put mouth brainless idiot
Olodo!!
Empty brain
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:28am On Jan 21, 2021
fergie001:
Who is there with me?

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 vickyrotex emeijeh theboss100

Chelsea just dey shame me cry cry cry

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 5:12am On Jan 21, 2021
VickyRotex:

grin grin grin grin you never chi chin chi
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by emeijeh(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2021
VickyRotex:

This too shall pass wink

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Kyase:

grin grin grin grin you never chi chin chi

You dey laugh us. angry embarassed

Remember sey I console una o cry cry no condition is permanent tongue
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2021
emeijeh:

This too shall pass wink

Thank you jare embarassed embarassed
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2021
VickyRotex:

You dey laugh us. angry embarassed

Remember sey I console una o cry cry no condition is permanent tongue
Console us how?

Can't remember when last we lost a game grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Aareef00:
never rush, stay and see CFC Wake up again. If nt because of that t.abraham, b. Chiwell and r. James CFC would have seen Their position high

Probably when we are relegation bound
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Kyase:

Console us how?

Aha! Wehdone you're pridding angry

You guys are doing well sha. Congrats undecided
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2021
VickyRotex:

Aha! Wehdone you're pridding angry

You guys are doing well sha. Congrats undecided

Thank you....
This is ferguson United rebranded
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 3:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Kyase:

Thank you....
This is ferguson United rebranded

Yinmu. cheesy

You were saying grin grin

Kyase:

Console us how?

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by gener1: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is interesting, though
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Aareef00(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
1miccza:

Probably when we are relegation bound
grin hahahahahahagahaga4aha shey you have seen one sign grin i cant talk
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Aareef00:
grin hahahahahahagahaga4aha shey you have seen one sign grin i cant talk

That was then now , we are good

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 / Fulham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 12th January 2023 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.