Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

My New-found Pastime - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New-found Pastime (165 Views)

I Sold My New Born Baby For N400,000 To Pay Rent, Feed — Suspect / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New-found Pastime by Teleprompter(f): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
A few years ago, I was going through a lot of mental stress and I needed a distraction badly.
I would spend a lot of time on the Quora App and then I started reading articles on Medium Corporation App.
I found them both interesting but taking more attention than neccessary.
Alas! I stumbled upon Twitter polls. I enjoyed taking surveys and seeing how my responses played out in comparison to the final results and hence i followed several accounts for surveys.Twitter is filled with all manner of poll accounts; from politically oriented polls to very random polls.
It became like playing a game that didn't need concentration. Some of the surveys, I find the results disappointing because of my own views. Imagine 80% voting that they would not attend to a homeless man freezing in the cold. Or 90% supporting Trump on one poll and just 10% supporting him in response to the same question on another poll.
I like the random surveys the most. They are not deep but they are fun to take and view responses. For instance. "Would you rather live in a house without electricity or without running water?"
Or pick one between security and freedom.
Some are yes and no questions, and some are thought provoking but in all, I have found much amusement from this new hobby.
After a while, I started my own account for surveys but most of my followers are non Nigerian. I would really be glad if I can have more Nigerians taking my surveys @polls4naija.
Kindly follow me and remember that the surveys on my account are random and just for leisure. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Accuses Apostle Suleman Johnson Of Sleeping With His Wife / Valentine's Day: Where Is The Love? / How To Deal With Fomo In A Relationship - The Savvy Mama Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.