Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? (494 Views)

How Old Is Your Sim Card Today? / How To Know If My SIM Card Is Linked To NIN ID Card (nimcmobile.app) / Lagos Collapsed Building: Private School Not Registered - Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? by Bjteensdes24: 12:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, please am asking this for a friend. A friend of mine doesn't know what to do so as to prevent her late dad's sim card from being blocked. Your opinion and advise will be welcome please! Thanks
Note: Her dad never registered for National ID before he died which is the main issue of linking it to the sim cards. What can she do to link it?

Mod, please help me push to front page
Re: How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? by uchrikk(m): 3:08am On Jan 19, 2021
She should allow them to block the line if the owner is dead, or she should link it to her own NIN if she must continue using the line.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? by cassidy1996(m): 3:27am On Jan 19, 2021
asking for a friend?
Re: How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? by Bjteensdes24: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2021
uchrikk:
She should allow them to block line if the owner is dead, or she should link it to her own NIN if must continue using the line.
Thanks! Does that mean they won't check the
info (Name, photo of the person e.t.c) if it corresponds to the one given while registering the sim card?
Re: How Do I Link A Late Person's Sim Card To NIN( Not Registered Before Demise)? by uchrikk(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bjteensdes24:

Thanks! Does that mean they won't check the
info (Name, photo of the person e.t.c) if it corresponds to the one given while registering the sim card?

I don't think that any sensible network operator will block a line that is linked to a valid NIN. They may invite the NIN owner to go and regularize the data.

(1) (Reply)

First Correct Answer Get 1000 Naira Airtime / Parent Involvement Is Still Important In School Academic Achievement / I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.