Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group (2633 Views)

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! / Invest With Zylus Group / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
THIS COULD BE YOUR DOCUMENTATION WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR LANDBANKING INVESTMENT TODAY. kiss

I'm a Call/Message away. You can do it!

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
LIP 10.0 IS SOLD OUT cheesy
Congratulations to investors!
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anyone can start with as low as N100,000 to N50million. Like treasury bill you can request for upfront payment of your returns but at 50/50: you get half during investment, while you get the other half on maturity. And I think this is awesome and pretty flexible, isn't it?

Dassal, I believe you understand the concept of LANDBANKING now hm?

Example cheesy
when you invest N500,000 for 12 months, you will be cashing out N175,000 (35% ROI) + your Capital on maturity. That is, you will be celebrated with N675,000 credited to his account direct no stories.

The same applies when Vivian invest N1million for 6 months, and gets N750,000 (15% ROI) + Capital credited to her aza on maturity. Total N1,750,000. (Smile to the bank with cashout alerts)

HOW TO START?
Call/Message me to REQUEST for your subscription Form and FAQ
Fill the Form, make your payment - and send back with PAYMENT proof.
Yippe! I will take it from there for you.

DOCUMENTS you will get are:
1. Invoice + confirmation email
2. Receipt of payment
3. Insurance certificate
4. Deed of Agreement
5. Online transfer details OR Post dated cheque.
6. Client Gift (We always have a package for you)

Now Paddy Mi, how much you wan start with before the promo ends? Let's talk. No slacking.

DCall/WhatsApp to subscribe ASAP.
Be invested today!

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
DON'T BE LEFT OUT, MY FRIEND
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Still doing your "yes, no, maybe" procrastinating mind grin

Happy sleeping on the doubt.
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
GIFT COLLECTION FOR LDP 10.0 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP!

CONGRATULATIONS INVESTORS! kiss kiss kiss

VICARYREALT0RS:
[b]LIP 10.0 IS SOLD OUT cheesy
Congratulations to investors!

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by famuad: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Farmland Available in Iseyin, Oyo state

Description: 300 acres of farmland available at finijo village, Iseyin. 12 minutes drive from Iseyin township.

Family agreement after purchased.

Price: 80k per acre.

For enquiry: Call/WhatsApp: 09034636432
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Extended grin

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
GIFT PICK UP. grin

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
WE'VE EXTENDED LDP 11.0 FOR YOU.

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR INVESTMENTS COUNT BEFORE THE OPPORTUNITY RUNS OUT!!! kiss
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Your investment is safe, insured and guaranteed! smiley #vicaryrealtors ✅

Do the right thing now!
In #Landbanking project —you're not buying land directly (no worry)

Instead of keeping your small and big money in the bank and getting numerous debits, coupled with the economy situation, reduction in local financial market situation, increased inflation, and local rates falling among other policies you and I know

The Reviewed LBP 12.0 is a way to keep your idle money work for you in #realestate investment projects over the period you choose from the plans available, and you get cool interest rate attached - above the new inflation rate of 18%. Sounds pretty cool, right?

Your invested money is used to develop these estates projects in different strategic locations, and development adds value to properties thus giving you an investor returns on your capital invested inline with the rate and duration you invested on. So, be not bothered or worried about buying land now because of the skyrocket increase prices of land, this LAND BANKING PROJECT is another opportunity for you to buy and diversify at affordable rate. Make your decision now!

Currently, you can subscribe in the new projects available which has 2 invesment duration = 6 months and 12 months; 14% and 30% respectively.

Anyone can invest from anywhere with as low as N100,000 ($243) to N100million ($241,511).

Also, you can request for upfront payment of your returns but at 50/50: you get half during investment, while you get the other half on maturity. And I think this is awesome and pretty flexible, isn't it?

Dassal, I believe you understand the concept of LAND BANKING PROJECT now hm?

Example
when you invest N500,000 for 12 months, you will be cashing out N150,000 (30% ROI) + your Capital on maturity. That is, you will be celebrated with N650,000 credited to his account direct no stories.

The same applies when Vivian invest N1million for 6 months, and gets N140,000 (14% ROI) + Capital credited to her aza on maturity. Total N1,140,000. (Smile to the bank with cashout alerts)

HOW TO START?
Call/Message me to REQUEST for your subscription Form and FAQ
Fill the Form, make your payment - and send back with PAYMENT proof.
Yippe! I will take it from there for you. �

DOCUMENTS you will get are:
1. Invoice + confirmation email
2. Receipt of payment
3. Investment Certificate
4. Insurance certificate
5. Allocation Deed (MoU)
6. Post-dated cheque.
7. Client Gift
(We always have a package for you)

Hey friend, does this interest you?
How much are you ready to start with before the promo ends? Let's talk. No slacking.

Call/WhatsApp to subscribe ASAP.
Be invested today! 08118573342
Vicary28@gmail.com

We are registered and licensed Real Estate Developer with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC1668319), and the Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority.

Our company is insured by one of the reputable insurance company in Nigeria Licensed by NAICOM and we guarantee that your invested funds would be used for property development only.

#vicaryrealtors #vicaryproperties #Landbanking

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
SOLD OUT

LOOKING FOR WHERE TO INVEST YOUR IDLE FUND? LAND BANKING PROJECT 12.0 UPGRADE GOT YOU COVERED! shocked
#vicaryrealtors #vicaryinvestmemts
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
kiss, allow me to refresh your mind and investment understanding.

WETIN BE LANDBANKING?

It's a real estate initiative setup by credible private real estate companies to enable fund pooling while you earn. A simple way to keep your idle money work for you in #realestate investment projects over the period you commit into, and you get a cool interest rate attached above the current inflation rate.
(Duration is often 6 - 12 or 24 months depending, and ROI varies)

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
cheesy One could say, it's a way to commit financially into any property development project and Earn cool Returns depending on your capital strength and duration. This is pretty simple. #VicaryRealtors

Anyone can be involved! No physical activity or commitment required - the company handles the building, sales, Etc. More like a dormant partner who receives dividends - but this time, you're an investor who bears NO RISK, only returns on your invested capital.

In addition, you get giveaway gifts grin for investing.
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
#VicaryRealtorsDeals – Our new landbanking cashback offer from Zylus Homes and Property. Learn more about the benefits to you, your friends, colleagues, spouses, and your company. It's a ROI guaranteed investment anyone can commit to if they do not plan to buy and hold land for a long period yet. cheesy #vicaryrealtors #vicaryinvestment

Click on the CashBank link to read more on the offer [sup][/sup]

#landbankinginvestment

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Have you made your decision?
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
REAL ESTATE CASH BACK IS THE SAME AS LANDBANKING kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million / Forex Trader Needed / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.