Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) (40852 Views)

Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) / Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
My own is, when will Seun marry?
Re: Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) by Hasmau: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2021
*HOW A DUMMY CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE THROUGH MINI IMPORTATION*

I would like you to give me 2 minutes of your time and I promise this will be the best 2 minutes of your life.

You see, you complain every time of being broke and angry, I can boldly tell you that this is all your fault, it’s not your parents fault nor uncle or friends. This is totally your fault.

I remembered back then while I was trying to survive in my early years in the university( before I created my brand 10k below collections), I didn’t really know the relationship between being broke and angry but I know there is one. lol
I was angry that I was broke whichever way, I hated both.

However, this has changed when I took full responsibilities for my life. If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over (300,000-500,00) through mini importation, I believe you can make much more than that, from the comfort of my home with just pressing my phone, then anyone can.

I have trained over 200 people who now successfully import from China on their own without barrier. Don’t just take my words for it, I have proof!

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on mini importation. Mini importation has to do with buying of goods from other countries like Turkey, Dubai, China and so on and importing it down to your own country for personal use or for sale for a reasonable price to make profits. You’ll be amazed when you get to know how much the luxuries you buy cost in other countries. CHEAP�

Mini importation can help you end the new year as a big boy or girl whichever way. I believe you have set goals for the year, I bet you, your goals can easily be achieved through mini importation.

However, you need to have audience(buyers) who you will sell your goods to, this is the reason why I have collaborated with “Classic Empire” who will teach you how you can build your audience, generate leads and how they can be converted to customers for your business.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

*The basis of mini importation
* How to buy “yourself” without an agent
* How to determine what to buy and compare prices among various suppliers

However, I want a commitment from you. The biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something where your treasure(money) is, that is where your heart will be.

The training fee is almost free. The true value of the training is over #50,000. However, I have reduced it to just #10,000 for 3 days days. Cheap right?

Chill
I have slashed the training fee to just N1,900 so that everyone can benefit.

TRAINING STARTS JAN 25-28, 2021

It will hold on WhatsApp with lots of screenshots, ebooks and voice note, after the class you will have 6 months mentorship with me

GUARANTEE
* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke
* At the end of the training if you don’t get what you paid for, I’ll return your money back with a written apology

OTHER BONUSES
* You will have access to my ebooks on importation from China and Turkey
* You will learn how to import directly from Turkey( Turkey is known for the most durable and luxurious goods)
* You will have access to my dropshipping group chat

Basically, this is a free class, if you don’t pay, you lose, I gain
If you pay, you gain, either way, I still gain.

Just pay the appreciation fee and get in..

Click the link below NOW to get instant access
https:///send?phone=2347062721704&text=I%20am%20interested%20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.