Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier (50125 Views)

Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by timsucess(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98219048:
Thumbs-up to our gallant officers.
To all the enemies of Nigeria, The children of hate, frustrations and perdition, The ones that everyday pray to read about deaths of our gallant soldiers, You all know how your end will be... Y'all will never escape it. Say no more!
You are constituting nuisance in this forum Can't you just air your view without showing your naivety in a public forum What has the capture of the APC got to do with the tribe you always call out It's time to get a life
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by wellmax(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

You didn't know your father is our chief apologist?
Go and learn how to write proper English first.
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by bekpo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Them send u to capture shekarau's armoured personnel or shekarau? Where's shekarau?
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
E sure me say Shekau go dey for one hut now dey take these mumu soldiers laugh.

Stupid people.

Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nemere2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6370168/boko-haram-displays-armed-personnel#98192231

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1351440451782508544?s=19

More like Nigerian military recaptures it's lost apc from bokoharam.
The way we just the exchange military equipment with Boko guys is baffling.We for kukuma organise a lease exchange program with them.
Hope we bomb Boko guys out of the country this year
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by Ezmans: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by Galadimabawa: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is just exchange of goods, Na Nigeria army get this thing Na.
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by nams77: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
GamalNasser:
This is a Panhard VBL light armor Recon forward and scouting vehicle and it belongs to the NIGERIAn army , it means Boko Haram must have captured it from our military before
Spot on. Thought I was the only one that noticed.

Instead of NA to say them don repossess their vehicle, they are they spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by letu(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nemere2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6370168/boko-haram-displays-armed-personnel#98192231

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1351440451782508544?s=19
Please reader's try to compare and contrast both, that of Nigerian armored personnel that BOKOHARAM captured recently with this one, this country is nothing but a big joke.

Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by Solatium(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

òbò ìyá rè.
News is when NA and NAF coordinate dr their resources to end terrorism at minimal loss of lives.
Propaganda got your masters here. But it's no longer funny to Nigerians.

How do you end terrorism when terrorist still got access to equipment?
Ani wèrè lo poju ninu yin,how una take pass for school still amazes me.
Ọmọ ìran kiran
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by dominion001(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigeria army now capturing motor instead of shekau.
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by Dunskibaba: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
They found his driver’s license inside the APC
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by Sammyblaq(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
emilfischer:
Hope they catch him soon.

In need of a UK used Laptop?

Check my signature.
You mean the Stakeholder.... Very laughable
Re: Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier by holocron: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Anto2001:
u don't have to insult me. If u can't understand, it's okay. But don't insult someone's pain.

I posted my number and. Called some people. I even posted my brother account number and my sister phone number.
I will not do it I'm not serious. As for work, if I fit find, will I be here.
I can screenshot chats with family begging me money. Most people will tell girls to have sex, I can't.

You are a very unintelligent male scammer masquerading as a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.