Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) (28324 Views)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Visits Sen. Ekpeyong Over Wife’s Demise (photos) / EFCC Raids Ita Ekpeyong’s House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by mynd4409: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by bluefilm: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wow!

COVID is really really dealing with our poli-trick-cians.

More power to your elbows, Mr and Mrs. Covid

Please don't stop until you get enough of these poli-trick-tians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by bluefilm: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Unfortunately some ignoramus mumu go still tell us say convid 19 is a scam....They even go as far as using kogi state as a reference point as if kogi dey test

You may be the ignoramus here.

Even if Kogi is not testing at all, how many deaths have been attributed to COVID from that side?

Use your common sense all the time and always face the reality.

Never you let the media think for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by UDUJ(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Timblogga:
Same Covid-19 they will still spread in the name of NIN. They should block my line, so I can find all my primary school Novels; Chike and The River, Eze Goes to School, and start reading it. I had a life before Sim Card.

cheesy grin cheesy You made my day with this your comment

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Shadysen: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bleep you for tagging covid.l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by gibsonwales(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Someone cannot die in peace again this country ! Na coro kill am grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by jazon(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
it seems corona kills only well fed people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Suremikky(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
justscorchone:

Don’t be daft, even if you think it doesn’t exist just take precaution, not for your lousy self but innocent people around you.

Just disregard the fool..My entire family including myself just managed to recover from the same covid..The fool should just pray he doesn't have any underlying health condition should he ignorantly and stupidly contact the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Suremikky(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
shut the FUCCK up dumbo
what if na u come be the dumbo?
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by kadiri3(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Unfortunately some ignoramus mumu go still tell us say convid 19 is a scam....They even go as far as using kogi state as a reference point as if kogi dey test
is a scam u don't know anything u see in media u will swallow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by kadiri3(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I asked one unbeliever if he would be willing to spend a day in a Covid isolation centre without any form of protection. He said that would be foolish
did u ever see any covid 19 patient with ur eyes?
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by kadiri3(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
pquaver:

Are you a trump supporter? Covid is real. Stop this childish act. Why do you want to cast doubt in something that is killing people daily all over the world. I have to God be the glory 2 relatives who have recovered from the virus bout. I am a health worker and I work all through Xmas in the COVID ward here in Germany.. As our people say who no come no go no.. Thank God for your life and stop saying rubbish.
covid 19 is scam go and watch empty hospital in YouTube

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by airsaylongcome: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
kadiri3:
did u ever see any covid 19 patient with ur eyes?
Yes. Myself. My wife. And presently my mother in law on ventilator

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by airsaylongcome: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
kadiri3:
covid 19 is scam go and watch empty hospital in YouTube

I'm asking you, are you willing to spend one day at a Covid isolation centre without any mask or PPE.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Uduakwilliam: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
So sad, the only strength of Ukanafun LGA, we can't still believe that you left us.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by iokpebholo: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
payloader:
The ones that died before covid-19, what killed them? Do you know anyone who is close to someone you know, who died of covid-19? Remember, when the lockdown was instituted by the government, these politicians were busy gallivanting from one state to another, from one country to another, visiting their friends and generally deceiving themselves, while the masses languished in their homes, suffering from hunger and starvation, while these politicians were hoarding food meant for the people. Now, the chickens have come home to roost. The hand of God is on them, and they need to change their ways and apologize to the people for all the injustices and wicked acts against them.
stop saying what u don't know
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by iokpebholo: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
bluefilm:

You may be the ignoramus here.

Even if Kogi is not testing at all, how many deaths have been attributed to COVID from that side?

Use your common sense all the time and always face the reality.

Never you let the media think for you.
How will dey attribute if dey don't test....use ur brain...its not for decoration sir
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by rokoto1986(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
as many that has been trolling me because I am speaking from what we are all seeing, then you must be deceiving your self.
if the no. of people that goes to the market everyday, exchange money, come in contact every day without any social distance and yet they are not contacting it, and they are healthy without any symptoms, we go about our daily hussle without any social distance, we have not heard of it from any close relative, only from media we hear about it, then I think what WHO told us is different from what we have here in Nigeria. its all about politics.
mind you, I am not saying covid19 is not real, but there is too much politics to it
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
pquaver:

Are you a trump supporter? Covid is real. Stop this childish act. Why do you want to cast doubt in something that is killing people daily all over the world. I have to God be the glory 2 relatives who have recovered from the virus bout. I am a health worker and I work all through Xmas in the COVID ward here in Germany.. As our people say who no come no go no.. Thank God for your life and stop saying rubbish.
Germany isn't Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
juman:

That's corona. Nobody knows who go dey alive in next hour. Corona kill impetuously.
Corona is real. Be careful.
shut the fucck up paid agent
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
mccoy009:

I just tire. Kogi people wey dey pursue NCDC and ministry of health officials comot for their state
they obviously did so well and may God bless them
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Godbless3(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
iokpebholo:

Its a scam. Why is it that in this period of increase covid 19 cases, why do they even makes policy that encourage crowd?
Check out the NIN reg center and tell us what is covid.
Or maybe covid just balance the diparity with the poor.
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
ChoCho54:
Guy, I thought Paul Ekpo was still chairman? He too was commissioner for LGA
his tenure ended last year.
this current one was the former commissioner for local government and chieftaincy before he was sacked by Udom due to the killings in ukanafun his lga

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
kadiri3:
is a scam u don't know anything u see in media u will swallow
God bless you
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Uduakwilliam:
So sad, the only strength of Ukanafun LGA, we can't still believe that you left us.
is he the one the sister was killed during that ukanafun crisis?
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
rokoto1986:
as many that has been trolling me because I am speaking from what we are all seeing, then you must be deceiving your self.
if the no. of people that goes to the market everyday, exchange money, come in contact every day without any social distance and yet they are not contacting it, and they are healthy without any symptoms, we go about our daily hussle without any social distance, we have not heard of it from any close relative, only from media we hear about it, then I think what WHO told us is different from what we have here in Nigeria. its all about politics.
mind you, I am not saying covid19 is not real, but there is too much politics to it
ogah those bastards quoting you are paid agents.
I've already started exposing them on this forum.
learn to ignore them
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
his tenure ended last year.
this current one was the former commissioner for local government and chieftaincy before he was sacked by Udom due to the killings in ukanafun his lga
Ok. Thanks.

Rip sir Ekpeyong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Akilou: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kinematics:
Covid-19 mmmh, I just hope Hunchogee aka Ilaumoh aka NkanAkpanika aka Akilou is safe. Been a while we saw a thread from that bushman.

I keep telling you stop tagging my name along side your fellow clowns, you no want listen.
If you have reason to talk to me, do it with me an leave those clowns.
You were advice to go visit a SPA but you took my candy advice for an insult.
The hate you tiny tribes have for yourselves are mind blowing and I will advice the big tribes in the south to disown you idiots grin

Meanwhile RIP to the death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Alive - Yakubu Gowon denies death rumours / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.