Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) (28362 Views)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Visits Sen. Ekpeyong Over Wife’s Demise (photos) / EFCC Raids Ita Ekpeyong’s House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Kinematics: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Akilou:

[s]I keep telling you stop tagging my name along side your fellow clowns, you no want listen.
If you have reason to talk to me, do it with me an leave those clowns.
You were advice to go visit a SPA but you took my candy advice for an insult.
The hate you tiny tribes have for yourselves are mind blowing and I will advice the big tribes in the south to disown you idiots grin
[/s]
Meanwhile RIP to the death.

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Akilou: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=98232582][/quote]
You ugly fool, I do not consider you a vulture but I consider you what a vulture will eat.

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by pquaver(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
kadiri3:
covid 19 is scam go and watch empty hospital in YouTube

I work in a hospital don't tell me to go to watch anything when everyday I experience it.
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by pquaver(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Germany isn't Nigeria

But my relatives are living in Nigeria or is Nigeria also non existent?
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Kinematics: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Akilou:

[s]You ugly fool, I do not consider you a vulture but I consider you what a vulture will eat.[/s]

Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Mulisana: 2:16am On Jan 20, 2021
A few months after criticizing the federal government for issuing a travel ban on Chinese residents, cases of new coronary pneumonia actually flooded into the New York metropolitan area from Europe, and Governor Andrew Cuomo was proved to be correct. Now, the main government agency dealing with the crisis agrees with this assessment. A new analysis by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) determined that by the time the federal government imposed travel restrictions on Europe, it was too late and the virus had already established a foothold in the region. The federal government restricted travel from China in early February, but it was not until mid-March that millions of passengers had passed through the airport in this tri-state region before restricting travel from Europe. European travelers carried the virus with them.
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by mika1123: 2:22am On Jan 20, 2021
The overall death rate from the latest COVID-19 is 2.4times higher for blacks than for whites ,and 2.2 times higher for Asians and Latinos.https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/07/coronavirus-is-infecting-killing-black-americans-an-alarmingly-high-rate-post-analysis-shows/?arc404=true
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by kadiri3(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I'm asking you, are you willing to spend one day at a Covid isolation centre without any mask or PPE.
did u go to any isolation centres and see people face there? because me I didn't see any patient real face in T.V
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by kadiri3(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Yes. Myself. My wife. And presently my mother in law on ventilator
from which state?
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by kadiri3(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2021
pquaver:

I work in a hospital don't tell me to go to watch anything when everyday I experience it.
how many doctors conface in U.S the said any death in hospital the will change to covid 19 even someone accident the carry him to hospital and he died there but the change it to covid 19
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by pquaver(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
kadiri3:
how many doctors conface in U.S the said any death in hospital the will change to covid 19 even someone accident the carry him to hospital and he died there but the change it to covid 19

Those are lies.. Those are word of mouth. Atleast go and see for yourself stop waiting to be told
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by airsaylongcome: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
kadiri3:
from which state?

Lagos State.
Re: COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) by Denmark23: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/437285-breaking-akwa-ibom-pdp-chairman-udo-ekpenyong-is-dead.html

So sad!
Rest in Peace.

May God console his family and all the people whose lives he has touched.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting / How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / I’m Not Like Yahaya Bello – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.