Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today (1729 Views)

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! / Be A Smart Investors Without Buying Land. HOW? / Simple Ways Of Investing In Cryptocurrencies Without Risking Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Hi,

If you want to mine altcoin without paying anybody, if you heard about mining and you don't know where to start, if you want knowledge about cryptocurrencies and updates then kindly follow this tread.

Note: everything is free and nobody will ask you for a penny.

3 Likes

Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by Heartbender: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2021
I'm here
ensodev:
Hi,

If you want to mine altcoin without paying anybody, if you heard about mining and you don't know where to start, if you want knowledge about cryptocurrencies and updates then kindly follow this tread.

Note: everything is free and nobody will ask you for a penny.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
A cryptocurrency is a type of currency which uses digital files as money.

Usually, the files are created using the same methods as cryptography (the science of hiding information).

Digital signatures can be used to keep the transactions secure, and let other people check that the transactions are real.

The first cryptocurrencies were made to be independent of government-issued currencies.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
BITCOIN is the first world recognized cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is a digital and global money system currency. It allows people to send or receive money across the internet, even to someone they don't know or don't trust.

Money can be exchanged without being linked to a real identity. The mathematical field of cryptography is the basis for Bitcoin's security.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Bitcoin sits on block chain engine.

A blockchain consists of a number of blocks, hence the term. Each block is a record of transactions of specific data, which can contain anything from Cryptos to voting records to medical data.

When one block is completed and can no longer be updated with new data, it is added to the chain and another, new block, is formed.

All the information on the blockchain is publicly available, as it’s a decentralized system. Does that word ring a bell? Decentralized literally means that the information is stored on many computers distributed around the globe, and there’s no specific party or authority to control it.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2021
The Relationship between Blockchain and Bitcoin

While bitcoin is the digital asset (currency), blockchain is the technology that bitcoin is built on. Therefore, bitcoin is dependent on blockchain technology.

Without blockchain, bitcoin would not be valuable because there would be no secure method of transacting in it.

Blockchain provides a verifiable database ensuring that all purported transfers are actually transfers. As a result, you are protected from double spending and fraud.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2021
WHAT IS ALTCOIN

Bitcoin, the king of crypto, holds its status as the first established cryptocurrency and highest priced currency of its kind in the market.

It’s become synonymous with the term cryptocurrency, however alternative cryptocurrencies, known as altcoins - of which there are currently over 4000 - also bring something interesting to the table.

Each altcoin has its own, unique offering, from faster payment times to more efficient cross-border transactions, providing a diverse array of benefits that could be better suited to individuals’ needs than the popular head of the family, Bitcoin - depending on what you’re after.

Generally, alternative payment methods outside of traditional currencies, including altcoins, are on the rise. Altcoins (and Bitcoin) combine properties of modern money and the likes of gold into a new type of asset which makes it both scarce (like gold) yet easily transferable (like fiat currencies).

They can be easily stored, not taken from its holder without their consent, and are accessible to everyone, everywhere.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2021
WHAT IS MINING

effect, "mining" is one means of making sure that cryptocurrency transactions are accurate and true, such that they can never be compromised in the future.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2021
WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET

A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys for cryptocurrency transactions. In addition to this basic function of storing the keys, a cryptocurrency wallet more often also offers the functionality of encrypting and/or signing information.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2021
WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES

Cryptocurrency exchanges are online platforms in which you can exchange one kind of digital asset for another based on the market value of the given assets. The most popular exchanges are currently Binance and GDAX.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2021
HOW DOES CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE WORKS

A bitcoin exchange is a digital marketplace where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using different fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency.

These days on some exchange website, you can deposit fiat money anywhare in the world and purchase any cryptocurrency of your choice without first getting bitcoin
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by olasehinde35130: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
WHAT IS MININGeffect, "mining" is one means of making sure that cryptocurrency transactions are accurate and true, such that they can never be compromised in the future.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by Ibcurious(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Very interesting but I would like to buy altcoin and how much does cost it in naira?
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ibcurious:
Very interesting but I would like to buy altcoin and how much does cost it in naira?

There are different s alternative coins, you can check some of the listed exchange above.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Am sorry for the delay in updating this, I was actually ban by the not when I posted links to the cryptoexchange exchange.

Am back now
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
I will be sharing some free mining tips and opportunity. So please read the following very well

Mining crytocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash or say well established coin are not cheap, you will require high equipments to even mine little satoshi.

I will be share videos, links and great infomation on how you can start mining your own choice of crytocurrencies.

I will start with established crypto like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and few others at home in your own house and online with paying anybody

Next I will move to how you can mine non established Cryptos also

Lastly I will share how you can start to mine and get Cryptos that are in infant stage. At this level I will share how you can recognize Cryptos with great future potentials also.

All this will be free and I will never ask anyone for a kobo.

IMPORTANT

Mining Cryptos can not make you rich in few days and mining is an habit of investment and it long time investment.

When bitcoin started it worth nothing 8 years after bitcoin become something and those that have it becomes rich.

If you are looking for something to feed you today then mining Cryptos will not work, I will suggest crypto currency trading and that involves you starting with few capital.

If I share links here the not will ban me and my account is very valuable to me, I will suggest anyone interested in mining should join this whatapp links

Note:
First group tutorial have started so join the second group here

https ://chat. whatsapp. com/ IkhHnaZTVWMHfjWSlcsHNo
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
You will have to copy the link paste it in your browser and close the space in between the characters.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please you will be patient when you join the group because we have to reach be at least 20 before I can start the sharing and teachings.

Thank you.
ensodev online @ gmail . com
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by MacMkboy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
OK. Following
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Join the group, if you have interest In mining and cryto trading.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2021
We just finish the introduction part of the tutorial, use the group link to join the second group thank you
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by phamarsenal: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Resend d link...it's not going through
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by jesusnmary: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
please add me to the group the link is not working
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by FxExpo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
ensodev:
We just finish the introduction part of the tutorial, use the group link to join the second group thank you
Nice one Op may You Reach The End,many Had Started nice Thread Like This but Never End It Well As They Promise.Again telegram would Ve Been Better because A new Comer still Get Access To Old post even The Beginning Of The channel.am Just A saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by ensodev(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
https : //globalcrypto. exchange /i/R0NYMTYxMDMxMjMzMw==

Go ahead and register pls, meanwhile don't invest in this ICO, we still not sure if it's real or fake.

But if they turn real then you already have coin down.

Pls don't invest abeg
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by eopara(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2021
hi. just seeing this post now, need to learn about mining. can you add me to your watsapp or telegraam group?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Capital Launches Its New, Improved Online Investment Platform / This Secret System Is Pulling In Massive Income! / 50 Biz Partners Needed For Tipper Biz. With #170k, You Own A Tipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.