Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today (1741 Views)

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! / Be A Smart Investors Without Buying Land. HOW? / Simple Ways Of Investing In Cryptocurrencies Without Risking Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by IyaTola: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Are you the same person as Ensodev?
No, are you in the group?
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by jom28gy(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2021
ensodev:
Bitcoin sits on block chain engine.

A blockchain consists of a number of blocks, hence the term. Each block is a record of transactions of specific data, which can contain anything from Cryptos to voting records to medical data.

When one block is completed and can no longer be updated with new data, it is added to the chain and another, new block, is formed.

All the information on the blockchain is publicly available, as it’s a decentralized system. Does that word ring a bell? Decentralized literally means that the information is stored on many computers distributed around the globe, and there’s no specific party or authority to control it.
can't you Go straight to the issue,than long stories
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by jom28gy(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2021
IyaTola:
No, are you in the group?
what is your telegram handle account name
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by scottmichael197: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
I didn't even know that there were such ways of mining. I'm surprised. I think I will definitely use it very soon because I need to increase my passive income. Cryptocurrency seems to me to be the most appropriate means to invest in the right direction. If you use Cryptocurrency tracker at the same time, it will be easier to use and will be a great helper not only for pro players but also for beginners in this business. I started with it, and now I see great results.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by AshleyJohnson13: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Probably, there are people who are more suitable for mining, and there are those who are suitable for trading. I think I'm from the second category of people because I really enjoy buying and selling cryptocurrencies. I may have just had luck with the https://changelly.com/buy/bnb platform that I use for trading, but I'm really happy to be doing what I'm doing right now.
Re: Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today by 2muchDrag: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013 End Of The Year Report From Penthouse Industry Limited(haulage Division). / Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” / Get 4.5m And An S.U.V Within 8-10 Months (no Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.