Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Nigerian Joke Channel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nigerian Joke Channel (340 Views)

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / Nigerian Joke.when You Play The Wrong Prank With An African Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Joke Channel by Thebestpicks: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2021
This is a comedy/joke channel on YouTube, please help me subscribe to the channel and watch some lovely comedy PLEASE

Pls help me subscribe to this YouTube channel and help me ask your friends to do the same, pls show some love, just click d link below to visit the channel and click d subscribe button PLEASE ���

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_HU9wksDWIIdrPmVdTslg

You can also copy the link and paste on your browser to load, God bless you as you do, thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Akin And Pawpaw Latest Comedy Video / Someone Pls Come Grab Your Uncle / Ложь Янь Лимэна, Го Вэньгуя И Бэннона О COVID-19 Нелепа И Неуклюжа

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.