Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

About To Say 'I DO' Think On These? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About To Say 'I DO' Think On These? (109 Views)

Do You Think On The Principle Of Equality A Man should Hit Back? / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About To Say 'I DO' Think On These? by toyinaremu(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
First of all, I sincerely appreciate you for the birthday and anniversary wishes, thanks a lot and God bless.

This article is strictly for open minded persons, kindly take note.

Marriage is sweet, marriage is anything you have to qualify it, but may I let you know that marriage is the end product of your decision before signing the dotted lines.

What's influencing your decision to stay forever with that person, this is a check today.

Yes, we cannot remove the very important factor which is the God factor, but please note that not all godly person are good for you. He or she may be very godly, bearing precious fruits, but they may not be the good option for you in marriage.

So, slow down when you are considering their anointing or spiritual ‘jimjim,’ that alone won't make a home. Am I confusing you on spiritual matters?

No, I'm only saying, there is a place of attitude, character, selflessness, discipline, communication, capacity to accommodate in love and so on.

A woman will only function well as that sweet wife you want if she is firstly into God, and her emotional bank gets deposit consistently. If you make your wife a trophy wife, then expect to get decorated vibes from her occasionally. She is like a plant that blossoms when watered and cared for, but when you stop watering this flower, she withers and the sad part is that it will take time to return her back to blossoming.

A man on the other hand is not driven by emotion, but their 'busyness' can be occasionally paused with your words of affirmation, respect, prayers and submission. It is not only sex that makes a man happy, please note.

These other things mentioned above are vital for them.

Are you ready to love selflessly, to forgive unconditionally, to accommodate excesses, to communicate no matter the situation?

Think about all these before signing the dotted lines…is your marriage on pause or moving? Take time to check out any fault and amend accordingly.

Be teachable, listening and selfless in loving your spouse.

Have a great day
For more articles; visit www.kingdomelectyouth.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boost Into Power / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 31, 2021 / If You Have Risen With Christ Jesus Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.